Androstat - Please try this out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, over at Primordial Performance we put together the Androstat. Androstat is a way to estimate testosterone levels based on a few key factors such as stress levels, body weight, exercise, body fat %, etc. etc.

Here's an article that goes more in depth: http://www.primordialperformance.com/blog/articles/the-androstat-and-why-it-matters.html

A
nd here is a link to the Androstat

H
ere is what I'm asking from those of you who have had recent blood work done and are NOT on TRT (obviously TRT would confound results)... let me now if the Androstat estimated your levels to around what your bloods show. This would be a huge help. So far, people have said it's very accurate.

dpk20x

Awards
Was off by over 100 points for me. Said I was 478 ng/dl and last time I was tested I was in the mid 600s ... But maybe I'm more muscular than I think and should have picked the next image lol

bikerjim

Awards
No where close for me , it gave me 386 my results were 173 total free 34.5 , wish they were right!

bikerjim

Awards
Is there hope at that level? I just had 19 pellets @75 l

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was pretty close to when I had bloods done last year

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys... I'm making sure to forward this to Eric. Maybe he'll follow-up on some of your responses... and I agree with the above, it can be easy to mistake where you're at body-wise on some of the images.