Andromass V3 and Androdrive for 8 weeks…..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You're really over thinking it here. There is no specific recommendation of taking fish oil; some whole eggs and bacon will work just fine. That and the whole no fat around WO time is absurd as there is some research that shows taking fats before a WO actually increases FFA mobilization.
I don't eat pre-WO and I do not take in any fats PWO. So guess its not the protocol for me.........I used to take flax oil, but instead just take 5 fish oil caps before bed with whatever I eat or drink.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
as for overthinking it.......we are just trying to decipher the "doesn't matter if taken on empty stomach or not".....nothing about fats was really being discussed...we wanted to know if with food or w/o food is better....or if it really does not matter......

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as for overthinking it.......we are just trying to decipher the "doesn't matter if taken on empty stomach or not".....nothing about fats was really being discussed...we wanted to know if with food or w/o food is better....or if it really does not matter......
To hedge my bet id take it with fats and forego my old routine untill the cycle was over. Not taken with fats and I bet you'll still see plenty of action from the cycle.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.
Cool in the gang-- Because I want to buy it before the sale is over tomorrow... I had dream last night that I was dosing 9 AM for 8 weeks-- this sounds better what you think about that ( dosing 9 AM instead of the 12) also in my dream I gained 25lb of muscle I woke up and wrote it down in my dream log... Fing crazy!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Cool in the gang-- Because I want to buy it before the sale is over tomorrow... I had dream last night that I was dosing 9 AM for 8 weeks-- this sounds better what you think about that ( dosing 9 AM instead of the 12) also in my dream I gained 25lb of muscle I woke up and wrote it down in my dream log... Fing crazy!
sorry for burping in your thread....bro.... lol.......

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you need to lay off the liq stims lol

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to lay off the liq stims lol
Your pic on your log is Amazing!!! I was thinking that I will be embarrass to even post my before and after pic- After seeing your pic.... I am old man dam it!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That makes me feel pretty good lol, I didn't think it was that great. Did you see a difference?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
sorry for burping in your thread....bro.... lol.......
It was some good info.... burping is what I am doing now I took my Fish pills this am with AM and AD

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Looking back on your pic you are leaner and more define you baster!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with 9, I am running 8 of V2 and having great success, tried 9 and felt like I was going to pop, 12 is just too much imo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Go with 9, I am running 8 of V2 and having great success, tried 9 and felt like I was going to pop, 12 is just too much imo.
Felt like u were going to pop?
I'm at the 6 I'm going to go 8 weeks...
Been thinking about 8 though

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was too pumped, even felt bloated, just too much for me to feel comfortable or train the way I like.

Felt like u were going to pop?
I'm at the 6 I'm going to go 8 weeks...
Been thinking about 8 though

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya I was too pumped, even felt bloated, just too much for me to feel comfortable or train the way I like.
I'm going to try 8 today ;)
How long u been on v2?
I'm 1 1/2 so far :D

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1/3/12 work out Chest

I hate chest just do!!! I hate it because my shoulder hurts once I do high reps or any real weight... I need to take chest slow or I will be out of the gym for month once more: Chest is my weak spot of my whole body never like to do it!
[FONT=arial, sans, sans-serif]

DB INCLINE PRESS:
[/FONT]
55/12
65/12
75/8
85/3

Flat Bench Press:
135/12
185/5 for 3 sets

Iso Decline Hammer Strength:
185/12 For 4 sets

Machine Fly
100/12 for 4 set

Floor Press
155/5 for 5 sets

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy working chest, just am never satisfied with my progress. Want to talk disliking a workout? I hate leg days. I do them for necessity, but I am just too awkward at most leg exercises.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy working chest, just am never satisfied with my progress. Want to talk disliking a workout? I hate leg days. I do them for necessity, but I am just too awkward at most leg exercises.

I love legs - as you stated I do chest for necessity

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are decent looking numbers for incline DB's.
I have shoulder issues too, only a couple things that really help. One is warming my shoulders wayyyy up, doing extra presses for chest/delt warmups etc. Other one is to pre exhaust the tri's before I even touch chest. Forces me to lift with only my chest, and takes some more tension off the shoulders. Also allows to find the perfect grip width.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Those are decent looking numbers for incline DB's.
I have shoulder issues too, only a couple things that really help. One is warming my shoulders wayyyy up, doing extra presses for chest/delt warmups etc. Other one is to pre exhaust the tri's before I even touch chest. Forces me to lift with only my chest, and takes some more tension off the shoulders. Also allows to find the perfect grip width.
DB I can do no issues.. but Flat bench allways an issue with my shoulder it clicks..

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
How I feel:

Sleep not very good: I just cannot fall asleep- I am tired- I do not even know how to explain how feel at night, focus kind of a thing.

Overall:
I feel Real good the combo of AM and AD is great I am only dosing 4 AD @ 5:20 am and it last all day and night!!!! Shi@#@ if I dose 6 I think I will not be able to sleep.

Side note: What I eat in the AM
5:20 am 2 wheat toast with almonds butter + fish pills+AD+AM
6am steak and eggs 8oz of steak and 4 hard boil omega eggs
8am 2 servings of oatmeal with 2% milk
10 1 cup of mix fruits
12pm island stir fry steak noodles, carrots, celery, cabbage and mushrooms

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I did not work on Wednesday or thursday kids and wife was sick....

today I did a short leg work out I am getting sick now too ;( I fell like crap!

BB squats:
135/15
185/12
205/10
225/8
275/6
315/4

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am suspending my run until I get better-- I have the runs!!!!!! Not fuN!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awww man! That sucks. I think you should push thru it. Take some probiotics.
Are you sick? Or could it be supplement induced?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?! Don't stop for the runs! Lol. Is it REALLY bad? Try some soups to assist with digestion and boil up all your veggies to take out any lectins and gut irritants. Also will aid in adding some pre biotics. (basically food for probiotics).

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I just got off the Bowel 45min.. I have been doing everything as stated above...I do not have a fever I just have the runs and a sore throat..

I took my AM yesterday and puke colors!!!!! I have notice my crap is nice and bright green!!! i will post a pick it is cool looking and i am going to lay down now

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gross. Lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got off the Bowel 45min.. I have been doing everything as stated above...I do not have a fever I just have the runs and a sore throat..

I took my AM yesterday and puke colors!!!!! I have notice my crap is nice and bright green!!! i will post a pick it is cool looking and i am going to lay down now
Are you still taking 12 total, also are you taking DAA?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Sux to cut that run short.
If I buy something from u make sure u wash your hands lol :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
No pic of my crap wife says no!! because we have friends that read my logs and we go to the same gym... Plus she says no sex for weeks if I do.... no!!! I am feeling better I will be starting back up tomorrow!!!!!.... I will be doing 9 caps a day Of AM...

dosing will be Androdrive @ 5am
AM 10am

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day1

HI everyone, I did chest!!!!

Androdrive 8am 4 caps
Andromass 6 caps 12

My tummy was sore for an hour after I dose the AM

Drop sets Flat bench with resistance bands orange

starting with 125 "4 10lb" plates on each side ( do as many as you can then take a 10lb plate keep going until the bar is strip- Then do 20 reps)
we did 3 sets

DB bombs bench press super set --- set the bench to 45 and 35 degrees then flat bench for 5 reps= one set ( 60% of your max DB bench)

cable fly
120/10 4 sets

push ups 3 set 25

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I did not get a very good nights sleep yesterday keep waken up.. I am going to lower the dose of the AD to see if I sleep better.

7am AD 3
12noon AM 6

shoulders today

Arnold press:
40/10
45/10
50/8
65/3

Standing Front raise
30/10
35/10
40/8
45/6

Shrugs
90/10
180/10

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
3 AD seems to the right dose for now sleep real good... I also took my AM right before my workout....

I am take it slow this week just getting back from being sick.... this was a good light arm work out....

tomorrow is my cardio swimming

Bi and tri today
double high cable curls
50/15
60/12
60/10
60/8
60/8
60/4

cable tri pull downs
70/15
70/12
80/10
8/90
8/90
100/4

Alt seated db curls
35/10
40/8
45/6
50/4

Nose Breakers
75/12
75/10
75/8
75/7

standing preacher curls
35/8
35/8
35/8

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You back on? Did you quit taking the AD and AM while you were sick? So basically the log just started over again?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
if he took off a couple days with no androseries and he jumps right back on it, he should be ok then right? just a few days time. not optimal, but.....
He'll survive

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
maybe the green is just from the color of the pills ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
yeah I figured that one out when he first said it....I thought it went without saying.....are we thinking it was something else? LOL.....better send the shyt into the lab, have it tested for either being a) andromass related or b) unknown origin :D
you can get green feces for a lot of reasons lol but dye would be the best case scenario

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yes I took few day off and it did not effect me at all... I feel real good I am little on the edge as of late like I want to slap someone mom but other then that I am feeling real good.... I am eating 3800 cals a day just food!!! I order some protein because I just can not eat that much food all the time and feel good... next week is the real test- I am going to islandmagic mode.. !!!!! look out!!!!!