Andromass, or any othe Andro series or, Havoc?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
as the title says. Anybody ever RAN any of these?

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
I'm running both andromass and androbulk. I'll be done the entire cycle in 5 weeks including PCT so I'll be able to give feedback then :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump. I have ran multiple androseries products and Epi, but my opinion would be slightly bias. Hope some guys chime in for you.

Out of curiosity, what is your cycle experience and your goals?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Bump. I have ran multiple androseries products and Epi, but my opinion would be slightly bias. Hope some guys chime in for you.

Out of curiosity, what is your cycle experience and your goals?
Hey thank you for the reply. I'm sorry I didn't specify but by biased I meant like a rep from a company. So do you mind sharing your results?

My previous experience has been very little I have another thread I started that explains it.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
So i started 2 weeks of Methyl M1D and threw the Finaflex 1 Andro in at 4pills a day in week 2. Well needless to say my results were less then encouraging,too many sides :[, I should have only done one or the other and at low dosage. I am now on week 3 of D-pol and Erase Pro stack and I must say I feel great! Do not know if it is a placebo effect or what but my strengths are going up slowly and i am defiantly more cardiovascular I am sure my improved dieting has helped this as well. My question is this: I have 5 weeks left on D-pol and Erase Pro, was thinking about finishing off the 38 pills i have left on the 1-andro at 2 a day. Do you all think I should ride out my current stack or throw in the Andro? Also I am getting bloodwork done tomorrow just out of curiosity. THANK YOU TO WHO POSTED THIS LINK AND ALL INVOLVED you saved people a ton on money! :] forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So i started 2 weeks of Methyl M1D and threw the Finaflex 1 Andro in at 4pills a day in week 2. Well needless to say my results were less then encouraging,too many sides :[, I should have only done one or the other and at low dosage. I am now on week 3 of D-pol and Erase Pro stack and I must say I feel great! Do not know if it is a placebo effect or what but my strengths are going up slowly and i am defiantly more cardiovascular I am sure my improved dieting has helped this as well. My question is this: I have 5 weeks left on D-pol and Erase Pro, was thinking about finishing off the 38 pills i have left on the 1-andro at 2 a day. Do you all think I should ride out my current stack or throw in the Andro? Also I am getting bloodwork done tomorrow just out of curiosity. THANK YOU TO WHO POSTED THIS LINK AND ALL INVOLVED you saved people a ton on money! :] forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork
Do not run the 1-Andro and finish a proper PCT ---- The 1Andro would not do anything positive at that dose and only hinder recovery.

Androhard, Mass, and Lean will al be great options depending on your goals. Believe it or not, AndroLean will have a nice propensity to build muscle --definitely more so than AndroHard (but that's obvious) and perhaps will ***** AndroMass from pure tissue accrual....

-Matt

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ive only ran epistane(HAVOC) and it is really solid. It is methlyated so the pp products which arent methylated will be better for your liver butwont absorb as well. Thats y pp has their new absorbtion technology so in theory u get the best of both worlds. For straight lean gains i would run epi. But people ive talked to who have run andro series like it so you fine either way
as the title says. Anybody ever RAN any of these?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thank you for the reply. I'm sorry I didn't specify but by biased I meant like a rep from a company. So do you mind sharing your results?

My previous experience has been very little I have another thread I started that explains it.
There are tons of logs and most are non-sponsored check out our sub-forum here or over at our home site. There some at other forums and if you PM me I'll be glad to shoot you in the right direction bud.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are tons of logs and most are non-sponsored check out our sub-forum here or over at our home site. There some at other forums and if you PM me I'll be glad to shoot you in the right direction bud.
^Yeah, since I am a company rep, I think you would appreciate non-biased feedback more.

I have used AndroMass v2, Drive v3, and Hard V2 and V3. So far Hard v3 is my favorite.