Andromass/Androhard/Dzine or Andromass/Androhard/Hdrol

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
less sides when already having a big stack in two other products.

id do the Hdrol with his dose andromass or andromass and hard at regular doses. hdrol jsut at 75mg. it will feel strong as hell with two other compounds.

can you name a list with what you have and how many bottles?
2 bottles andromass
2 bottles androhard
1 bottle dzine
2 and 3/4 bottles of hdrol
1 bottle havoc + 2 bottles of epivar (18 mg)
1 bottle transform sd
3 bottles 5aohp (got em free!)
2 bottles natadrol
3 bottles bold 200
8 bottles stanodrol

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
t
2 bottles andromass
2 bottles androhard
1 bottle dzine
2 and 3/4 bottles of hdrol
1 bottle havoc + 2 bottles of epivar (18 mg)
1 bottle transform sd
3 bottles 5aohp (got em free!)
2 bottles natadrol
3 bottles bold 200
8 bottles stanodrol
holy sh!!!!!!! whyyyy hahaha

id do this bang out andromass at 9 pills a day 6 weeks with hdrol at 100mg.

2nd cycle. Dzine bridged into Epi with transderm base

3rd cycle hdrol bridged into epi with both botles of androhard as a cut cycle

4th cycle epi, bold, stanodrol (maybe that 5aohp stuff?)

dont know much about 5aohp so I cant recommend anything. I dont know why you have 8 bottles of stano. id sell a few of those and your natadrol to some of your friends who are beginners who you can help them out with. you have 4 pretty bad ass cycles right here which will yeild great gains and still be pretty easy on your body. all are desinged to be 6 weeks. orals are pointless passed that unless its a big bridge or bold.

what do you think as well as everyone else?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
t

holy sh!!!!!!! whyyyy hahaha

id do this bang out andromass at 9 pills a day 6 weeks with hdrol at 100mg.

2nd cycle. Dzine bridged into Epi with transderm base

3rd cycle hdrol bridged into epi with both botles of androhard as a cut cycle

4th cycle epi, bold, stanodrol (maybe that 5aohp stuff?)

dont know much about 5aohp so I cant recommend anything. I dont know why you have 8 bottles of stano. id sell a few of those and your natadrol to some of your friends who are beginners who you can help them out with. you have 4 pretty bad ass cycles right here which will yeild great gains and still be pretty easy on your body. all are desinged to be 6 weeks. orals are pointless passed that unless its a big bridge or bold.

what do you think as well as everyone else?
i dont have enough hdrol for 2 seperate cycles. Im also not really that fond of the bridging concept, but i could be convinced to try it.

Ive got so many stanodrols because i plan to run it with basically every cycle for aggression and to mitigate sides from some of the compounds that are highly anabolic and have very low androgenic values.

My plan was:

1. am/ah/dzine winter lean bulk

2. epi/stano supper recomp

3. bold/epi/stano winder lean bulk (i could be convinced to use hdrol here instead, the reason i wanted to do epi was to control the minor amount of aromatization from bold)

4. stano/hdrol summer recomp

5. keeping sd and 1 stano for a rainy day, although it likely wont ever get used

the 5aohp and natadrol i may sell to a beginner friend or something.

If i run hdrol with am/ah then i guess i could run dzine later with stanodrol, but i feel like dzine would be more enjoyable and the gains easier to keep with a test base like andromass.

btw dont suggest pinning lol

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=darsh89;3084825]i dont have enough hdrol for 2 seperate cycles. Im also not really that fond of the bridging concept, but i could be convinced to try it.

Ive got so many stanodrols because i plan to run it with basically every cycle for aggression and to mitigate sides from some of the compounds that are highly anabolic and have very low androgenic values.

My plan was:

3. bold/epi/stano winder lean bulk (i could be convinced to use hdrol here instead, the reason i wanted to do epi was to control the minor amount of aromatization from bold)

5. keeping sd and 1 stano for a rainy day, although it likely wont ever get used

If i run hdrol with am/ah then i guess i could run dzine later with stanodrol, but i feel like dzine would be more enjoyable and the gains easier to keep with a test base like andromass.

btw dont suggest pinning lol[/QUOTE]
yeah i would sell the other stuff.

i didnt suggest pinning and i never do because i dont plan on doing it. i know its way better in so many ways but theres a few reasons why i cant/wont.

you have a lot of andromass and andro hard so i would jsut use them for 6 weeks high dose 1 at a time. you can add them to any cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is actually really cool as many people don't want to run deca but want the benefits. Are people noticing any improvement in joints/soft tissue like that which is seen with deca and NPP?
Yup, in fact this aspect will be part of the write-up we are releasing

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
QUOTE=darsh89;3084825]i dont have enough hdrol for 2 seperate cycles. Im also not really that fond of the bridging concept, but i could be convinced to try it.

My plan was:

btw dont suggest pinning lol
yeah i would sell the other stuff.

i didnt suggest pinning and i never do because i dont plan on doing it. i know its way better in so many ways but theres a few reasons why i cant/wont.

you have a lot of andromass and andro hard so i would jsut use them for 6 weeks high dose 1 at a time. you can add them to any cycle.[/QUOTE]

yeah i wish pinning was an option but unfortunately it isnt. The main reason i want to run am and ah together was becaause my last cycle of them was so successful.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of orals to put your liver through. Are you going to be using (T)UDCA at any point?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
word, id space your cycle out. with these somewhat high doses and all stacks, id limit to two a year. That being said I wouldnt stock up too much unless something is going to be gone forever.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
word, id space your cycle out. with these somewhat high doses and all stacks, id limit to two a year. That being said I wouldnt stock up too much unless something is going to be gone forever.
plan was for only 2 a year. i wanted to stock up on some non methyls

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
That's a lot of orals to put your liver through. Are you going to be using (T)UDCA at any point?
yeah. I bought a bunch of cycle assist in bulk a few months ago that I will use at full dose for each cycle. I was thinking about buying some tudca and using just one serving along with the cycle assist during the cycle and then 2 servigns with liv 52 during pct.

How does your liver juice compare with tudca? I think theres only one manufacturer for tudca right?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah. I bought a bunch of cycle assist in bulk a few months ago that I will use at full dose for each cycle. I was thinking about buying some tudca and using just one serving along with the cycle assist during the cycle and then 2 servigns with liv 52 during pct.

How does your liver juice compare with tudca? I think theres only one manufacturer for tudca right?
I would say Liver Juice is the best milk thistle product available, but TUDCA/UDCA will be stronger. TUDCA was previously manufactured by ThermoLife, and now antaeus labs will be releasing a new product, Aegis.

I would say for the average methyl = Liver Juice
For the stronger methyls = TUDCA/UDCA.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I would say Liver Juice is the best milk thistle product available, but TUDCA/UDCA will be stronger. TUDCA was previously manufactured by ThermoLife, and now antaeus labs will be releasing a new product, Aegis.

I would say for the average methyl = Liver Juice
For the stronger methyls = TUDCA/UDCA.
so if i ran it with my cycle assist can i use a half dose of tudca/udca (250mg instead of 500)?

and is liver juice best used on cycle or after or both? will likely pick some up

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if i ran it with my cycle assist can i use a half dose of tudca/udca (250mg instead of 500)?

and is liver juice best used on cycle or after or both? will likely pick some up
It depends what you're running as far as other supports that you need. TUDCA should be used for more powerful orals (SD, UD, PP, etc.), but what else you'll need depends.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
It depends what you're running as far as other supports that you need. TUDCA should be used for more powerful orals (SD, UD, PP, etc.), but what else you'll need depends.
for dzine andromass androhard?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose of DZ? The AM/AH won't need much.
I wouldn't run more than 30mgs of Dzine, actually that is the most I would run. It is not worth it after that dose, sides are too bad nad you are going to get such a higher level of absorption dosing with AM/AH that you may not need much.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that how much you have of it? I would assume by the exact days and doses.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You will be good with a half dose of TUDCA. I will be utilizing 300mg of pharm UDCA on my upcoming cycle.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is 10 mgs of sd harsher than 30 mgs of dzine?
It is an impossible question to answer, your body will determine that. Some people do fine on SD/DMZ, some don't, some do fine on one instead of the other, it is just something you have to take and find out. I can say that they are both SD based, DMZ is two superdrols bound together which is why it is so strong and anabolic.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
It is an impossible question to answer, your body will determine that. Some people do fine on SD/DMZ, some don't, some do fine on one instead of the other, it is just something you have to take and find out. I can say that they are both SD based, DMZ is two superdrols bound together which is why it is so strong and anabolic.
yeah i understand what ur saying. I had another thought earlier about stacks and its going to be either am/stanodrol/dzine:

dzine: 15 for 3 days, 30 for 36 days
stanodrol: 750/750/750/750/750/750/750 (or 600 the whole time, not sure yet)
andromass: 6 for 38 days, 9 for 12 days

or

bold: 600/600/600/600/600/600/800/800
epi: 0/0/30/40/40/40/50/50 (or start on week 1 and go 1-6, up for thoughts)
androhard: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

I feel like the bold/epi/ah will be a little easier on the body.

the reason i split up the andromass and androhard was to hopefully slightly reduce some of the mild heart burn i got when i stacked them, nothing major though

Thoughts and opinions?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy heartburn solution: take a shot of vinegar (srs).

amethyst

Awards
**** hdrol for this stack it willl kick in way too late...... I'd go with dzine so you can get quick strength gains that will be in place when the AM kicks in and youll keep a nice, fun and linear growth curve. Either way Id throw in something to fight lethargy. I got such badass gains weeks 7 and 8 from AM that if you can afford it, it would be tits to run it 8 week.
dimethazine doesn't cause lethargy like the sd it's made from, it's 5time more androgenic and 1/4th as anabolic in the azine bond form. The a.h. Might navigate the post cycle sickness most dzine users get and solidify the gains.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first one would be a better bulker, but the second one would be a damn good recomp.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i think you will still gain a lot from both, i know i would. 2nd cycle looks amazing IMO wish i had the chance to run bold.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
The first one would be a better bulker, but the second one would be a damn good recomp.
with the second cycle would you run it with epi weeks 1-6 or epi 3-8? I cant decide on which would be more beneficial. Androhard will help control any aromatization from bold for the 2 weeks im not on epi right?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
i think you will still gain a lot from both, i know i would. 2nd cycle looks amazing IMO wish i had the chance to run bold.
yeah i think either one should be great. Im hoping that running androhard with bold (if i do that cycle) will help bolds absorption and make it even more beneficial

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with the second cycle would you run it with epi weeks 1-6 or epi 3-8? I cant decide on which would be more beneficial. Androhard will help control any aromatization from bold for the 2 weeks im not on epi right?
1-6 since the bold will take awhile to build up. Aromatization with bold is a minor, minor possibility.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
1-6 since the bold will take awhile to build up. Aromatization with bold is a minor, minor possibility.
alright excellent. Looks like the cycle is going to come down to timing. If i start right after getting the bloods back it will be dzine, andromass and stanodrol for an all out bulk, if i wait until after new years it will likely be epi/bold/andro hard for a nice recomp

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
One other thing, during pct I will likely use some ursobolic along with my other pct products which i think will allow me to bump up cals and minimize fat gains. Can I also use natadrol during pct as well, or is this going to hinder recovery, if i cant use it during pct how long would i need to wait post pct?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One other thing, during pct I will likely use some ursobolic along with my other pct products which i think will allow me to bump up cals and minimize fat gains. Can I also use natadrol during pct as well, or is this going to hinder recovery, if i cant use it during pct how long would i need to wait post pct?
Natadrol is non-hormonal, afaik. They state you need a PCT for marketing purposes, but it shouldn't be suppressive.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use it during PCT. The only thing herbal that shouldn't be used in PCT is nettle aka urtica dioica.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Darsh when is this cycle supposed to start?
Bloods will get taken on november 28 and i assume ill receive them within 7 days. If I started supports immediately after receiving the results then I could start the cycle around December 18 or 19, but I may push it back until a week or two after new years so I can celebrate. Im sitting at 185 right now. If I am at 188-190 when I start the cycle ill run epi/bold/ah on a recomp, if Im below 187 ill run dzine/andromass/stano on a lean bulk. I will log it. I talked with big black guy about the possibility of a semi sponsored log similar to last time and it appears that for the time being thats probably a no go, but if something changes between now and when I am closer to starting then the cycle could change

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
You can use it during PCT. The only thing herbal that shouldn't be used in PCT is nettle aka urtica dioica.
good to know, what does nettle do that makes it bad in pct?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Rodja would probably know better but since its more about freeing up test it can kind of trick your body to thinknig you have enough test so it wont create as much. I think you need to aim at total T with DAA does great before you start to free up test. you want to be almost or totally recovered before you use something like that. It sucks because I am a huge fan of nettle based herb boosters due to libido gets sky high. I cant remember if it has any prostate issues? it could be good or bad on that i forget. Rodja will chime in : )

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nettle decreases SHBG, which has two effects: it increases free test (good), but also increases E2 (bad). There's also another twist and that is because it increases free test, it also lowers total test. Something you never want to do is lower your total test during PCT. Another thing to remember is that SERMs also increase E2 (but this is their MoA and is how test production restarts) and you have a double need for estrogen control.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Nettle decreases SHBG, which has two effects: it increases free test (good), but also increases E2 (bad). There's also another twist and that is because it increases free test, it also lowers total test. Something you never want to do is lower your total test during PCT. Another thing to remember is that SERMs also increase E2 (but this is their MoA and is how test production restarts) and you have a double need for estrogen control.
cool stuff, i learn something new every day. Thanks for the info