androhard and dermacrine

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone. i have for sale two brand new bottles of androhard LV and two brand new bottles of dermacrine LV. i bought these right before i got home from deployment and when they were shipped to my home, they sat in the pantree and i decided not to use them. these are brand new, havent been opened nor have the Oral Syringes. i am looking for $70 shipped for the dermacrine and $80 shipped. please email if you are interested... [email protected]
that is the best way to get in contact with me. thanks

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Androhard is sold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone. i have for sale two brand new bottles of androhard LV and two brand new bottles of dermacrine LV. i bought these right before i got home from deployment and when they were shipped to my home, they sat in the pantree and i decided not to use them. these are brand new, havent been opened nor have the Oral Syringes. i am looking for $70 shipped for the dermacrine and $80 shipped. please email if you are interested... [email protected]
that is the best way to get in contact with me. thanks
ha ha who was the sucker??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha who was the sucker??
Ummm.. I am assuming you are calling the purchaser of the dermacrine a sucker?

Why?

So anyone who buys a competitors product is a sucker? lol, great way to alienate potential customers :thumbsup: