AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking whether to stick it for 3 or 4 weeks but now I'm a bit pressed with time cause in 2 weeks I'm planning to go for 2-3 months around the world and I even canceled going next week for 5 days with 4 friends on a mini road trip cause there will be heavy drinking involved.

And I'm in the middle of launching a new online product so now I don't want to run this cycle and dealing with PCT when I'm traveling - especially if no desired results after 16 days.

I did notice slight changes in my body figure and energy level is better but will probably go for 3-4 weeks cycle in April.

Weird this stuff takes around 3 weeks to kick in if it's so powerful and equivalent to like 500% increase in testosterone levels after 3h of taking it and user don't feel any increase in aggression or strength.
Why was I given -11368 negative reputation points by AaronJP1 for this post which I've written over a month ago?

If it's a new policy that you get negative points for writing that supplement didn't work on you then no point in logging anything.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Why was I given -11368 negative reputation points by AaronJP1 for this post which I've written over a month ago?

If it's a new policy that you get negative points for writing that supplement didn't work on you then no point in logging anything.
I think it was because you totally half-assed the log by not working out correctly.....not eating anywhere NEAR adequately.....and if that wasn't bad enough you didn't give it a proper amount of weeks on the run....I'm sure there are more negative things I could point out if you want....

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I think it was because you totally half-assed the log by not working out correctly.....not eating anywhere NEAR adequately.....and if that wasn't bad enough you didn't give it a proper amount of weeks on the run....I'm sure there are more negative things I could point out if you want....
Completely agree, the post shows how mature you at at lifting. it clearly explains why it didn't work for you. sucks to suck

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
What a fckin bust. Out of the entire AndroSeries, these are the two that I'm highly interested in. As a matter of fact, AndroDrive is the one I'm especially interested in. I was very excited when I saw the title of this. I'm at the point where I am thinking of running my first PH. D-Plex, Protomax or AndroHardv3 is what I'm considering.

WTF are you going to do with the rest of your products now anyway OP? You're cutting this short because it didn't kick in as fast as your tongkat ali run? Man, all natty test boosters pretty much work the same way. They kick in early, peak, and stay at baseline. Tongkat ali is proven to raise testosterone levels but still...

PHs/DS work sort of the opposite, it's cumulative effect so to speak. It's not like this was SD that you were running but seeing as how this "log" went you might as well have since you were sooo dying for that kick.