Androbulk cycle solo

wumbologist

Awards
hey guys im gona start the cycle on monday, this is what i got so far:

androbulk one bottle 4weeks, might get another if i see good results after second week
AI post cycle support
PES Erase, is this really needed? might save if not

for the pct should i just follow the directions on AI pcs? or should i higher the dose? anything else i should include to make this effective?

thanx in advanced

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
to make the most of a cycle, you will probably want to grab another bottle or stack/bridge with another compound.

as for pct, i would still run a low dose serm along with you post cycle support. i would also recommend using the erase but i wouldnt start until the beginning of the third week of pct and from that point slowly taper it down, something like 3/3/2/2/1. DAA is always a great adjunct to any pct and its cheap. i would run it at 3 grams/day for all 4 weeks of pct. if you decide to run a serm, run the PCS according to the bottle's recommendations

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to make the most of a cycle, you will probably want to grab another bottle or stack/bridge with another compound.

as for pct, i would still run a low dose serm along with you post cycle support. i would also recommend using the erase but i wouldnt start until the beginning of the third week of pct and from that point slowly taper it down, something like 3/3/2/2/1. DAA is always a great adjunct to any pct and its cheap. i would run it at 3 grams/day for all 4 weeks of pct. if you decide to run a serm, run the PCS according to the bottle's recommendations
This guy is on the money. We have seen that the greatest success with these products comes from 8 week cycles. As for PCT, if you are going to use just the post cycle support, then I would add a low dosed serm. To avoid a serm, we offer the TRS, which we have seen through multiple bloodwork tests has provided full recovery from AndroSeries cycles.

wumbologist

Awards

This guy is on the money. We have seen that the greatest success with these products comes from 8 week cycles. As for PCT, if you are going to use just the post cycle support, then I would add a low dosed serm. To avoid a serm, we offer the TRS, which we have seen through multiple bloodwork tests has provided full recovery from AndroSeries cycles.
thanx guys, i live in italy so I have a hard time finding these products. i had to order them from the uk, do you know where i can get DAA in europe? i will get another bottle of androbulk and run it for 8 weeks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya shoot me a PM over at our home forum and I can point you in the right direction for the DAA