hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m on Trt and I’ve noticed some guys take 4 Andro while on Trt.. but i believe 4 Andro raises testosterone levels.correct?

If 4 Andro raises testosterone levels why take it while on Trt?what are the benefits of taking 4 Andro while on Trt?

Im asking because I’m interested on getting some andros
If you are on TRT, WHY the hell take Andro's? Andro's are 1: very expensive, 2:not very potent.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on Trt and I’ve noticed some guys take 4 Andro while on Trt.. but i believe 4 Andro raises testosterone levels.correct?

If 4 Andro raises testosterone levels why take it while on Trt?what are the benefits of taking 4 Andro while on Trt?
4-Andro doesn't raise testosterone levels, it converts into testosterone (and estrogen) once metabolised. People take Andro's, and other compounds, whilst on TRT to raise levels higher. Remember, TRT doesn't get put you into bodybuilder testosterone levels, it gets you into normal range levels.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4-Andro doesn't raise testosterone levels, it converts into testosterone (and estrogen) once metabolised. People take Andro's, and other compounds, whilst on TRT to raise levels higher. Remember, TRT doesn't get put you into bodybuilder testosterone levels, it gets you into normal range levels.
Nice..sounds good to me!!

Since I’m on trt, I’m thinking about stacking 4 Andro and 1 Andro

Any advice on how many mg I should take these andros to see good results?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice..sounds good to me!!

Since I’m on trt, I’m thinking about stacking 4 Andro and 1 Andro

Any advice on how many mg I should take these andros to see good results?
How long have you been on TRT and how often is your bloodwork?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been doing trt for only 1 month, first blood work will be 8 weeks then after that is every 3 months

I’m just want to gather information on andros and planing to do them around 5 months from now

The last pro hormone (mdrol)I’ve ever took was about 5 years ago and I’ve noticed things things have somewhat changed ever since

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been doing trt for only 1 month, first blood work will be 8 weeks then after that is every 3 months

I’m just want to gather information on andros and planing to do them around 5 months from now
O.k, it's good that you're willing to wait. The last thing you want is to be given TRT then taken off straight after from dodgy blood results from taking PH's.
I'd never recommend 4-Andro, there's too many negative side effects. I'd suggest Epi-Andro as a "Base" and 1-Andro as your "Builder".

Weeks 1-8
Epi-Andro
500mg-1000mg per day
1-Andro
330mg per day

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd never recommend 4-Andro, there's too many negative side effects. I'd suggest Epi-Andro as a "Base" and 1-Andro as your "Builder".

Weeks 1-8
Epi-Andro
500mg-1000mg per day
1-Andro
330mg per day
Thanks buddy!!appreciate your advice