Andro Factory is looking for some loggers

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yea, I had some issues come up in my life and ended up not finishing a log. I made a mistake. I am truly sorry for that. Have you never done something you regretted or made a mistake? I doubt it. Anyway, I obviously wont be applying to any logs anymore. Im not banned from the forum though so I dont see what your problem is...
Oh thought you had applied for this but it was a name mistake for StarBanger , similar haha , anyhow carry on sir. Whatever the reason was, you should have let your rep know and not just bolt.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Oh thought you had applied for this but it was a name mistake for StarBanger , similar haha , anyhow carry on sir. Whatever the reason was, you should have let your rep know and not just bolt.
Yea I know, That is what I most regret, letting down JD. Someone close to me died and I kind of went off the deep end. I was actually put under supervision because of the extreme depression and some of the issues I was dealing with. Obviously working out and fulfilling my logging obligation were not even on my radar for a while.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great advice.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea I know, That is what I most regret, letting down JD. Someone close to me died and I kind of went off the deep end. I was actually put under supervision because of the extreme depression and some of the issues I was dealing with. Obviously working out and fulfilling my logging obligation were not even on my radar for a while.
Things, come up. Maybe you can talk to them or re-do a log with your own products/money... You could figure something out.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Things, come up. Maybe you can talk to them or re-do a log with your own products/money... You could figure something out.
Exactly, JD is a pretty cool guy...if you talk to him and make it up to him he might consider taking you off the list.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I think that is what I should do. Im just getting back into things here but I think thats a good idea.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, JD is a pretty cool guy...if you talk to him and make it up to him he might consider taking you off the list.
Yea, that would cool. I dont like having my name up there. That dosent represent the kind of person I really am.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I wouldnt count on getting anything from them.

They up and disappeared from PHF and left the loggers empty handed, I wouldnt be surprised to see them do the same here.
Well that would suck!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
So did you guys ever get your bulkup? I was really looking forward to see some logs on this to see if its legit.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
nothing.... AndroFactory= FAIL

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Oh man, that sux for everyone who was expecting their supplements.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No bulk up logs huh?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was the deal at PHF? Sometimes companies leave when they don't get a specific return from the sponsorship investment. It's not cheap.
They didn't leave the forums here I don't think. I saw AF posting up the 50% coupon just the other day.
Try PM'ing him?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello loggers. Thanks for the heads up. We checked with the fulfillment side and as it turns out the code we were using to give out the free product looked as though you were customers that just didn't pay. We fixed things on our end and the products have shipped you should have them Monday or Tuesday. We apologize for the delay.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello loggers. Thanks for the heads up. We checked with the fulfillment side and as it turns out the code we were using to give out the free product looked as though you were customers that just didn't pay. We fixed things on our end and the products have shipped you should have them Monday or Tuesday. We apologize for the delay.
See guys...it was just miscommunication...thanks for clearing that up sir

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Never know

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have JD get in contact with me I'll gladly pay the $30.00 or whatever for the supplement you were supposed to log. I have buried more people than I care to remember and the LAST thing on my ****ing mind would have been contacting a stranger on a Web site about a supplement... People act like this forum is all there is to life. I'm sorry for your loss bud.

Don't sweat the little **** bro. Let me know...

I don't care if it was a note worth of product I'll foot the bill...

- Valdez

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have JD get in contact with me I'll gladly pay the $30.00 or whatever for the supplement you were supposed to log. I have buried more people than I care to remember and the LAST thing on my ****ing mind would have been contacting a stranger on a Web site about a supplement... People act like this forum is all there is to life. I'm sorry for your loss bud.

Don't sweat the little **** bro. Let me know...

I don't care if it was a note worth of product I'll foot the bill...

- Valdez
Class act!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Valdeezy is a good man!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say we give them a chance

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good I wanna see dem logs!!!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for clearing everything up! Looking forward to this!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope to see some good loggers here on AM. This product has had some pretty legit results across the other forums.
i have seen ZERO positive results from this garbage you call bulk up. lets see some HONEST logs.

so where are the logs at? i mean, all these people with less than 50 posts started to apply. I can guarantee its "supporters" that are going to "log" it with some amazing results. the only andro products i will take is PP cause i know they are legit. these are under dosed. i wanna see a real member on this forum that is unbiased run 8 weeks of this and take before/after pics with blood work.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Follow stangbanger's log

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did he link it on here? would like to compare his results to my results on AB
I don't think he has received his stuff yet.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
i have seen ZERO positive results from this garbage you call bulk up. lets see some HONEST logs.

so where are the logs at? i mean, all these people with less than 50 posts started to apply. I can guarantee its "supporters" that are going to "log" it with some amazing results. the only andro products i will take is PP cause i know they are legit. these are under dosed. i wanna see a real member on this forum that is unbiased run 8 weeks of this and take before/after pics with blood work.
I am one of the loggers and I had never even heard of AndroFactory before this promo. My log will be unbiased and I will give honest feedback. Honestly with everything I've read about AndroFactory and BulkUp since winning this promo, im kinda feeling bummed, like it might be a waste of my time. I also havent found any good reviews out there and the ones I have found seem obviously fake. Im still holding on to hope though lol.

I don't think he has received his stuff yet.
Probably not... I havent gotten mine yet.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I am one of the loggers and I had never even heard of AndroFactory before this promo. My log will be unbiased and I will give honest feedback. Honestly with everything I've read about AndroFactory and BulkUp since winning this promo, im kinda feeling bummed, like it might be a waste of my time. I also havent found any good reviews out there and the ones I have found seem obviously fake. Im still holding on to hope though lol.
I haven't read anything about them either. They may just be an "up and comming" company. Then again, they may not be

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have been out since the beginning of the summer or sometime around then. They started on facebook i believe. I found them and they offered 8 weeks free of bulk up if we log it so i was like sure why not. well never got the stuff. There products are similar to the androseries only smaller dosages. they may claim to be just as strong and for cheaper, but when you calculate it out, its the opposite. Anyways, ive seen them on PHF and when somebody is "logging" it then dont even respond to questions or anything else on there....this is why we think the logs are fake. then the before and after pictures are like they just took test and d bol, just unreal.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
This is true..... I retract my fail statement. ANDROFacotry BULK UP IS IN THE HOUSE!

However I just landed a new job and go out of town all next week so I wont be starting it until the 27th - unexpected change of jobs.

That is of course anyone in Dover Delware wants to hook me up with Gym time all next week.... only treadmills at the hotel. Ill be back home on the 26th and will devour and go full tilt on Bulk UP the 27th.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards

I got mine today, I will post an HONEST UNBIASED NO BS Log... bro... I have only done a few logs but I am not affiliated with ANY supp company in any way... if its good its good, if it sucks it sucks.... I will be 100% straight up. I train religiously, I eat good (not great by any means compared to some of you) and can be used a TRUE gauge for this stuff....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine today, I will post an HONEST UNBIASED NO BS Log... bro... I have only done a few logs but I am not affiliated with ANY supp company in any way... if its good its good, if it sucks it sucks.... I will be 100% straight up. I train religiously, I eat good (not great by any means compared to some of you) and can be used a TRUE gauge for this stuff....
If it is what it says it is, it will work. The question is how well! Looking forward to the log.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
The buy one get one half off will continue for the time being- BULKUP14 use that coupon code.