Andro Cycle Recommendations

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran an andro cycle a few years back consisting of Sup3r-1 Elite and Sup3r-Epi Elite by Olympus Labs (miss them 😭). It was a great recomp cycle and my gains/leans were awesome.

Now I want to do another recomp cycle but without those being an option I’ve been looking for a good replacement. So far I’ve found Super Mandro and Androvar as replacements. What do you guys think of those as a stack?

**Note: I don’t want to do transdermal since I have young children and I don’t want to risk exposing them to exogenous androgens.
Also, I will be adding a liver support and reducext with DCP for maximum weight loss**

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think one of the better value 1 andro products is actually Hi Tech’s. They have one called 1-testosterone that’s not bad. I haven’t looked around in a long time though, not sure how the prices compare.

For epi andro, I think CEL Stano Plex is probably the best value.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alpha gains alpha stano
epiandrosterone 150mg---3a/B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, as 500mg epiandrosterone/cyclodextrin complex

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran an andro cycle a few years back consisting of Sup3r-1 Elite and Sup3r-Epi Elite by Olympus Labs (miss them 😭). It was a great recomp cycle and my gains/leans were awesome.

Now I want to do another recomp cycle but without those being an option I’ve been looking for a good replacement. So far I’ve found Super Mandro and Androvar as replacements. What do you guys think of those as a stack?

**Note: I don’t want to do transdermal since I have young children and I don’t want to risk exposing them to exogenous androgens.
Also, I will be adding a liver support and reducext with DCP for maximum weight loss**
We actually have a sale on Super Mandro at Strong Supplement Shop going on right now (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/take-10-off-our-highest-ranking-bulking-agent.326838/).

Super Mandro and Andro the Giant would be a nice stack. There's a few logs on that stack in the supplement logs section as well.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think one of the better value 1 andro products is actually Hi Tech’s. They have one called 1-testosterone that’s not bad. I haven’t looked around in a long time though, not sure how the prices compare.

For epi andro, I think CEL Stano Plex is probably the best value.
It's not bad, but did you take into account it's 1-Andro decanoate? So yelding like 70 mg of 1-Andro a tab, or something like that. (Or at least that's what I was told about the decanoate content of the combined mg of tab. Haven't fact checked).

I like Stano-Plex too, for oral Epiandro.

Oldog

Awards
WES15 discount code at checkout for 15% off Lab tested and high quality epiandro

Converts to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

✔ Increases Strength & Power
✔ Increases Lean Muscle
✔ Increases Muscle Hardening
✔ Increases Recovery
✔ Increases Aggression
✔ Bloat Reduction

View attachment 212346
View attachment 212345
Good to know. I've been looking for a high quality oral myself. Really missing my Dark Carnival!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
alpha gains alpha stano
epiandrosterone 150mg---3a/B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, as 500mg epiandrosterone/cyclodextrin complex
This would be my choice for a higher dosed epi oral. Strong and priced right. With code chef or thebigt 20% off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This would be my choice for a higher dosed epi oral. Strong and priced right. With code chef or thebigt 20% off.
from the write-up...'since the bioavailability of epiandrosterone is low, Alpha-Stano is complexed with cyclodextrins'.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We actually have a sale on Super Mandro at Strong Supplement Shop going on right now (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/take-10-off-our-highest-ranking-bulking-agent.326838/).

Super Mandro and Andro the Giant would be a nice stack. There's a few logs on that stack in the supplement logs section as well.
If you want an oral 1-andro then you want super mandro. It has the full 330mg of 1-andro plus the liposomal delivery. Hi-techs andros are Underdosed and you would need two bottles to get the 330mg daily which would probably cost more overall. Androvar is great and so is alpha stano. Can’t go wrong with either.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would this be a good ph for a beginner? What pct would you recommend? What's the potential for estrogen conversion?