Andro cycle advice

Stimms24

Awards
I am wanting to gain mass so I was thinking of running Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and epi or Andro the Giant, 19 nor, and epi. The epi product I was going to run consists of 300mg per dose of epi and 100mg of androsterone.
I have ran Andros 2 times before but the products were under dosed at 150mg per day. I am a small frame hardgainer at 5’8” 150. 34 years old and been in gym 5 days a week for 3 years. Any advice appreciated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Stimms24

Awards
Thanks! Would there be any benefit in running just 4 Andro with Epi-Andro?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I’d use whatever the 1 andro product is, the 19-nor, and the epi. The 1 and 19 nor are the two going to be the most powerful. Epi and 4 andro are basically just bases to help you stay happy and energized.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah and none of them are particularly strong, so don’t expect sides. But if you do get sides, I’m sorry. You’re one of the very unlucky ultra-minority who probably shouldn’t even touch phs or steroids.

Stimms24

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I haven’t ever got sides from any of them in the past but was also under dosed. The 1 and/or 4 Andro products are from Hard Rock, Super epi from OL and I’m not sure about the 19 nor yet. I know of a few options. Already ordered the super epi and have on cycle and post cycle. Gonna use Arimacare on cycle, Super PCT and Clomid post cycle.

Stimms24

Awards
In the past I have used Vaxxen Labs products and Anabolic Warfare. Way under dosed.

Stimms24

Awards
I also have Epi Mass from Muscleforce on hand to add in. It is 300mg of Elpi and 100 of Androsterone

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also have Epi Mass from Muscleforce on hand to add in. It is 300mg of Elpi and 100 of Androsterone
I’ve been looking at that epimass too. You get that stack special they’ve been advertising?

Stimms24

Awards
No, I just bought the epi mass by itself a few days ago. Had it 15% off plus a free shaker.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey my dude, I’ve been in your shoes....I’m also 5’8 and once I stopped that 4-5 day per week “body part split bullshi t” and started lifting heavy, full body, Monday, Wednesday and Friday...and eating bigger than I already was, I went from 160 to a solid 175, and it didn’t take that long...Gotta build a strength base and with that, will come the size....(Then consider a split of some sort.) I would hold off on an anabolic stack, I think you have a lot of untapped gains in ya!!

Stimms24

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I have
wondered if cutting my days in the gym would help me any. I’m not taking the stack yet. I may hold off longer anyways and get some dental work done. Thanks for the input. I will definitely give it a try.

Stimms24

Awards
I have everything in place. Well most of it. Should have the rest I the mail Tuesday. I decided to go with a mixture of brands just cause it was quite a bit cheaper. Found some deals.

Andro the Giant 330 for 8 weeks
High Tech 1-Testosterone 330mg for 8 wk
OL Sup3r Epi Elite— 500mg 8 wk.
Also have Epi mass with 300 mg Epi and 100 mg of androsterone to add in. Only 30 days worth of it. Not sure if I should utilize it in the first month or second.

On cycle—- Ar1macare with Exem on hand. Also have joyful joints.

Will be eating big of course

Daily supps are creatine 5-10 g Multivitamin pack (Mr One by Nutra One)

Post Cycle— Sup3r PCT and Clomid at 25/25/25/12.5 Also have Kings Slayer I can add in.

May hold off a few weeks on starting. I will update when I start. Probably won’t keep a daily log but will update throughout. Thanks for all the input.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have everything in place. Well most of it. Should have the rest I the mail Tuesday. I decided to go with a mixture of brands just cause it was quite a bit cheaper. Found some deals.

Andro the Giant 330 for 8 weeks
High Tech 1-Testosterone 330mg for 8 wk
OL Sup3r Epi Elite— 500mg 8 wk.
Also have Epi mass with 300 mg Epi and 100 mg of androsterone to add in. Only 30 days worth of it. Not sure if I should utilize it in the first month or second.

On cycle—- Ar1macare with Exem on hand. Also have joyful joints.

Will be eating big of course

Daily supps are creatine 5-10 g Multivitamin pack (Mr One by Nutra One)

Post Cycle— Sup3r PCT and Clomid at 25/25/25/12.5 Also have Kings Slayer I can add in.

May hold off a few weeks on starting. I will update when I start. Probably won’t keep a daily log but will update throughout. Thanks for all the input.
You’re doing all those Andros at the same time it breaking them up during the 8!weeks?

Stimms24

Awards
Same time. All 3 together for 8 weeks. 1andro , 4 andro, and epi.