Andrew732's Prime experience

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll say this guys... This is his log, so we are cluttering it up with this discussion. I would hate to see any of you get banned for the banter.
So, let's move this to a more appropriate place. But let's leave his log alone.
But, I'm not a MOD, nor anyone of importance - I would simply hate to see a few of you for whom I respect to be banned.
Anonymous section is where this should take place - but just uncheck the box.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I'll say this guys... This is his log, so we are cluttering it up with this discussion. I would hate to see any of you get banned for the banter.
So, let's move this to a more appropriate place. But let's leave his log alone.
But, I'm not a MOD, nor anyone of importance - I would simply hate to see a few of you for whom I respect to be banned.
Anonymous section is where this should take place - but just uncheck the box.
lets go!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
thank you RUGGER, PLEASE GUYS

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
i apologize to all..andrew732,viking,board..for my behavior..hope we can put it all behind us?..thank you.
I'm down, and done with the feuds !

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Andrew is a great guy on AM,with people like him, the forum strikes a balance between aholes and genuinly good people.

He has no reason to lie, as does anyone else.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of prime used to have three. I will be including my thoughts in my training log i guess. But these stats seem to be nuts. Not trying to bring about anything but seriously dude, screw baseball go to powerlifting. Your covered money wise by any college with those stats. I am interested in a video or something along those lines when its suitable though. The board has had a few people who have not been very credible lately to sponsors, that is why people tend to get defensive and protective.