Andrew732's HGHup Experience

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to hate talking about "synergistic mix of ingredients" but I have to say we really hit it with this. Theres only 2 other products I've ever used that really had the same level of "I can't believe that I get this effect from this mix of ingredients" and those are Thermogum + AMS's Nocturnabol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I found yet another supp to spend money on.
i already got my bottle, george. gonna run in about 3 weeks. you going to log it?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
L-Carnitine has some strange effects that are very dosage-dependant- 4 grams per day seems to be too much for most people, and as far as the insulin-spiking goes on the high-dose L-Carn- it is NOT what you want in this situation b/c of potential antagonism

the dosage in the product should be just right for enhancing ACh and increasing androgen receptor numbers, w/o spiking insulin levels.....
I've been supplementing the following every day in 3 divided doses.

3-4 Grams PLCAR
3 Grams ALCAR
1.5 Grams LCLT

With proper antioxidant support (Ubiniquol, ALA, Fruit extracts, etc), do you think this is ok, or is it too much?

Especially when combined w/ the amount in HGHup?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to hate talking about "synergistic mix of ingredients" but I have to say we really hit it with this. Theres only 2 other products I've ever used that really had the same level of "I can't believe that I get this effect from this mix of ingredients" and those are Thermogum + AMS's Nocturnabol
why?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because most of the time its just a BS line like muscletech tries to make you believe. I mean sure there are plenty of items that work well together, like for instance creatine monohydrate and beta alanine. But there is no real synergy there, adding the two together doesn't give more results than the two taken separately.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to disagree there. When taken separately and together cre and ba do different things for me. Maybe I'm different.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

3-4 Grams PLCAR
3 Grams ALCAR
1.5 Grams LCLT

With proper antioxidant support (Ubiniquol, ALA, Fruit extracts, etc), do you think this is ok, or is it too much?

Nah, VERY synergestic especially in building heart muscle tissue, try adding 4-5g of GPLC and what a ride it will be, just drop PLCAR to 1g since you do want to take in too many fat soluble minerals.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
because most of the time its just a BS line like muscletech tries to make you believe. I mean sure there are plenty of items that work well together, like for instance creatine monohydrate and beta alanine. But there is no real synergy there, adding the two together doesn't give more results than the two taken separately.
AGREED, synergy is what makes supplements highly effective.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
YES, creatine and beta-alanine ARE synergestic based on studies and personal use

Had great sleep, woke up feeling recoverd from intense training. Had real good training today as well. Did not get a chance to lift but did sprints and core work. I can not help but to notice how explosive I have been as of lately, very interesting I may say. Libido was quite high today, super alpha male mentality along with SICK aggression.
6250 calories

Sleep - Time and Quality 11/10 (dog woke me up lol)
Mental Alertness/Focus 10/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10
Stress 10/10
Libido 9.5/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 9.5/10
Quality of Training 11/10
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density 9/10
Body Composition and Look N/A
Appetite 6.5/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 11/10

Notes: OCD is still high, oily skin, very bad aggression, cognitive function is amazing still.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you compare this to GHenerate, Andrew?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I will repeat myself again LOL
Ghenerate is geared more for a bodybuilder and delays recovery, good size increase and HARD erections.
HGHup gives DEEPER sleep, BETTER recovery, and MUCH more strength gains, more geared for an athlete such as I.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ghenerate is geared more for a bodybuilder and delays recovery, good size increase and HARD erections.
HGHup gives DEEPER sleep, BETTER recovery, and MUCH more strength gains, more geared for an athlete such as I.
Thanks, Andrew. Must have missed where you already did this.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Good to know :) Thanks for the comparison bro :thumbsup:

//CC

Willybeme

Awards
Can hghup be safely taken preworkout with drive and rpm?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
glad to know everything is still going so well man!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can hghup be safely taken preworkout with drive and rpm?
Yes. And all three products would make a great stack :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

3-4 Grams PLCAR
3 Grams ALCAR
1.5 Grams LCLT

Too much L-Carn will result in too much ACh- and that can have depressive effects and actually raise insulin levels, which may have some detrimental implications when using HGH-Up. You are going to know your body better than I do- but please be careful, especially in the presence of an AChE inhibitor. Based on my experience, up to 2-3 additional grams of one of the Carns should be ok, and will have added benefits, anything more, I think it may be the law of diminishing returns, or even counterproductive......

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Woke up well recovered with no interuptions LOL. Coordination still is SO NOTEABLE, as well as cognitive capabilites. Aggression was sky high today, along with flexibility. Sprints were on the money and so was stand up. Grappling seemed to go well as well. Had sick pumps at the gym today along with NOTED vascularity and seenms that my skin is getting tighter on my arms, slight water retention that went away after intense training though. I have been extrememly focused as of lately to the point that when people are joking around, I zone them out and keep doing my thing if that makes any sense.
6450 caloric intake

Sleep - Time and Quality 12/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 10.5/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 11/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10
Stress 10/10
Libido 7.5/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 10/10 (rising each workouts)
Pump and Vascularity 10/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 9.8/10
Body Composition and Look 10/10
Appetite 7/10( metabolsim seems to be up a bit)
Overall Sense of Feeling 11/10( SUPER SUPER ALPHA MALE MENTALITY)
Notes: Feeling great overall, strength is rising by the day, coordination is tremendous, slight water retention which goes away with training, increased metabolism, cognitive function is HIGH, VERY aggressive, great recovery, OCD is still present.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Woke up well recovered with no interuptions LOL. Coordination still is SO NOTEABLE, as well as cognitive capabilites. Aggression was sky high today, along with flexibility. Sprints were on the money and so was stand up. Grappling seemed to go well as well. Had sick pumps at the gym today along with NOTED vascularity and seenms that my skin is getting tighter on my arms, slight water retention that went away after intense training though. I have been extrememly focused as of lately to the point that when people are joking around, I zone them out and keep doing my thing if that makes any sense.
6450 caloric intake

Sleep - Time and Quality 12/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 10.5/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 11/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10
Stress 10/10
Libido 7.5/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 10/10 (rising each workouts)
Muscle Hardness/Density 9.8/10
Appetite 7/10( metabolsim seems to be up a bit)
Overall Sense of Feeling 11/10( SUPER SUPER ALPHA MALE MENTALITY)
Notes: Feeling great overall, strength is rising by the day, coordination is tremendous, slight water retention which goes away with training, increased metabolism, cognitive function is HIGH, VERY aggressive, great recovery, OCD is still present.
Your definitely putting in some work bud. Keep it up. I am enjoying your log for sure. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
December I am doing 6 days a week 12 hours a day workweek from the 1st until xmas.
I am most definitely getting some of this stuff for an overall edge.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats interesting to me is that i've switched to dosing 5 caps at nite too this time around vs 2/3 split, and although there is a little bit of difference feel-wise, overall its pretty close. except much worse through the night erections :D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
OCD? Excuse my ignorance, it is still early for me...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6450 cals? damn, you have got to be growing bigger on that, what is maintenance cals for you andrew?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is burning a truck load of cals with the weights and MMA training.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good in here bud!!

i already got my bottle, george. gonna run in about 3 weeks. you going to log it?
Yeah, but it's gonna be a crazy stack. Sorry for the hijack Andrew. We now return to our original program already in progress....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With his activity level, that could very well be his maintenance point!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, if that man ever slows down he could do promo's for goodyear, lol.:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. Especially if a smaller female like me has a Maintenance of ~4300 calories :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True. Especially if a smaller female like me has a Maintenance of ~4300 calories :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
hahaha, ok. i am down for the count, lol.:cheers:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Had a deep night of sleep with solid recovery, aggression still very high as well as motivation. My focus to get things done has been INCREDIBLE, strength is still HIGH, power output is simply been great. Coordination just awesome and I mean AWESOME, its defintietly helping with sambo transactions, my choke submissions have looking better and tighter. I seem to be losing some slight belly fat, even though there was LITTLE to begin with. Feeling full throughout training which is a good thing.
Caloric intake 5780

Sleep - Time and Quality 11/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 10/10
Energy 10.5/10
Motivation 11/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10(pretty strong lol)
Stress 10/10
Libido 7/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength 10/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 10/10(FELT HARD)
Appetite 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 11/10 (BEAST)

Notes: Super alpha male mentality, any water retention is being taken away during training, def helping with DOMS and recovery, high aggression, athletic performance is ROCKING, memory is high.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid...hmmmm, I don't know if I could use this though, especially if it makes you eat more.

I already have a severe metabolism issue since around age 10. I eat around 6,000 cals just to maintain a weight of around 190-200 and I do NO physical activity unless it's going to the gym 3 days a week...

damn freaking bunny rabbit metobo. It's a genetic disorder from my parents...in order to get up to 220+, i'd have to shake down 9,000+, not possible in this economy...and I am sure that my dentist would just love me forever.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
libido fell to a 7? whats up with that?:wtf1:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said his choke submissions were looking better and tighter??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, forearms must be hyuuge!!!!:saroll:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Who else has tried hghup and had the hunger increase?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me, although first time around I didn't attribute them to the HGHUp, but it is noticeable whether dosed 2/3 or all 5 prebed

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You guys are cracking me up LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
me, although first time around I didn't attribute them to the HGHUp, but it is noticeable whether dosed 2/3 or all 5 prebed
yo bro, as if the test cyp doesn't increase appetite enough, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and other things ;)
i bet...i am waiting to try the hghup, but i went and bought some lclt. that is a great inclusion in the hghup imo. been on lclt for 3 days at 2 gms and it is noticeable already-definately a boost in energy.:cheers:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
i might take 5 prebed like you guys and some leviathan to give me energy throughout my waking hours.