anavar (oxandrolone) powder

dra05ke

Awards
if i were to buy 1 gram of pure oxandrolone powder ..do i have to make the recipe ...or can i just weigh out 20 mg of powder and cap it and take it that way? ...have been researching for a while as it ALOT cheaper but would like to ask some questions as well. THANKS

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you weigh 20mg of powder accuartely to within +/-1% or better.

Do note that just because the digital display on a scale may read to .000 does not mean that it is accurate to .000

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would try to put it into an oral solution or oil suspension so you can more easily dose it in small amounts with an oral dropper by volume rather then trying to weigh out small amounts of powder with a questionable scale.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Var would most likely have to be a suspension. Var is a ***** to dissolve

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Var would most likely have to be a suspension. Var is a ***** to dissolve
Ya Id usually choose a suspension anyhow since most compounds do better when taken with a fat.

dra05ke

Awards
i know the recipe conversion with 1 gr ox, PEG 300 and 190 proof alcohol ...how do i make it a suspension ..and do i just take the mixture orally ...20mg/mL ...just orally take 1 mL ...and does it still have the classic half-life of 9 hours as is in pill form administration

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes the half life wont change.... For making it a supsension its very easy, you simply add it to oil slowly as you mix it in. depending on the compound you can even heat it but some may break down from the heat.

I cant remember typical g/ml conversion for weight to volume but it differs with the powder. but you can assume the powder is going to add some volume to your solution so youd have to use slightly less then 50ml of oil for your gram of powder to make a 20mg/ml suspension.... maybe someone with more powder exp can step in here and give you the conversion ratio for weight to volume.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
if i were to buy 1 gram of pure oxandrolone powder ..do i have to make the recipe ...or can i just weigh out 20 mg of powder and cap it and take it that way? ...have been researching for a while as it ALOT cheaper but would like to ask some questions as well. THANKS
Would be extremely difficult. It is not too difficult to cap. Much better than suspension IMO. Once you get the hang of it you can bang it out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/24702-filler-capping-your.html#post245417

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would be extremely difficult. It is not too difficult to cap. Much better than suspension IMO. Once you get the hang of it you can bang it out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/24702-filler-capping-your.html#post245417
True if you can get the filler part down and make sure everything is evenly dispersed then you can make capping a hell of alot easier, but usually this requires you to sit down and bang out the whole batch... .guess its not too bad... only 50pills right?

Tell me you have more then a single gram though right?

dra05ke

Awards
is it NECESSARY to have a filler ..or can i just put ~25mg or whatever my amount i chose into the cap and take it that way...or if a filler is a must ..can i just put 25mg into capsules then fill remaining room with a filler ...and just do that everytime i take a dose??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the idea is premixing it with a filler makes it easier to dose without individually weighing the amount for multiple dose caps.... that was the point in the first place, not being sure about the accuracy of your scale. If you find out how much filler it takes to fill each of your caps leveled off not packed(with a capem quick) then you know how much filler youll need for say 50caps.

Lets say each '0' cap holds 200mg of filler(dont know for sure) and your making 50 caps then take 9grams of filler and your 1 gram of powder put them together in a container and shake em up or use some other manner of evenly distributing the coumpound through the filler and poor out the entire mixture on your tra so all 50caps are evenly filled and you can be fairly close to getting 20mg a cap without having to measure out tiny doses for each and every cap.

dra05ke

Awards
yeah i recently purchased 15 gr ...got a killer price so i decided to stock up haha ...okay i understand but what if it's not even distributed when a mix the two ..won't some have ~40mg with less filler and some may only have ~5mg with more filler?? or does it normally workout to be ~25 mg (if thats the dose i chose to fill with)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i recently purchased 15 gr ...got a killer price so i decided to stock up haha ...okay i understand but what if it's not even distributed when a mix the two ..won't some have ~40mg with less filler and some may only have ~5mg with more filler?? or does it normally workout to be ~25 mg (if thats the dose i chose to fill with)
if you use typical filler then you can be OK since the powder tends to disperse evenly throughout it. Just give it a look over makes sure there are no clumps of one type of powder but for the most part a good shake will do it for you. I doubt youd be of by more then a couple mg's but the less filler used (ie smaller the caps the better) the more liekly you are to get the correct dosage.

dra05ke

Awards
okay thanks guys i appreciate the help ...oh and another thing ...is this not a good way of doing it/going about taking var or winny or anything bulk powder of that matter?? ...because it almost seems to easy to be true and i dont see too many people do this kind of thing ..it's insanely cheap for bulk powder? and from US pharmacy and also has lab assay to test for purity ..and it is 99.8% pure oxandrolone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay thanks guys i appreciate the help ...oh and another thing ...is this not a good way of doing it/going about taking var or winny or anything bulk powder of that matter?? ...because it almost seems to easy to be true and i dont see too many people do this kind of thing ..it's insanely cheap for bulk powder? and from US pharmacy and also has lab assay to test for purity ..and it is 99.8% pure oxandrolone.
well to be honest, I have no clue where your talking about but most peoples cant get bulk steroid powders from any source let alone a US pharmacutical grade steroid in powder.

Im certain that most guys if they could get their hands on powder would be doing so, almost everyone I know would prefer a legit powder source over caps or tabs any day, same goes for injects, many would prefer powder to make their own since then they KNOW its sterile, not to mention the cost difference.

I think you just got lucky bro cause if this was out there as you may think you would hear bout it more.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have "heard" about quality powders from overseas :)

Be careful. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is...

BTW, anyone can post a lab results on a website.

I agree with the Poops on prefering powders. Capping is simple and you know what is in it. Get some micronized creatine, it is an excellent filler. That link I posted is probably the best method for accurate capping, imho

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have "heard" about quality powders from overseas :)

Be careful. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is...

BTW, anyone can post a lab results on a website.

I agree with the Poops on prefering powders. Capping is simple and you know what is in it. Get some micronized creatine, it is an excellent filler. That link I posted is probably the best method for accurate capping, imho
Im sure you know thats a better suggestion then you may have orginally intended with the synergy that exists between creatine and Anavar.

If any has ever taken Anavar and said they didnt get strength gains with it then its cause they made the mistake of leaving out creatine.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you know thats a better suggestion then you may have orginally intended with the synergy that exists between creatine and Anavar.

If any has ever taken Anavar and said they didnt get strength gains with it then its cause they made the mistake of leaving out creatine.
;)

One of my best AAS experiences was a solo run of Anavar and creatine. Recovery time was phenomenal.

tylergeorge58

Awards
;)

One of my best AAS experiences was a solo run of Anavar and creatine. Recovery time was phenomenal.
Agreed.. Do you happen to have a link for the mixing info/formula for the powders?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established