Anavar or Turinabol for strength

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are anavar and tbol on the hairline? I’m 25 and have the MPB gene and don’t want to rush into my future life of baldness.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I can’t compare it to anavar, but turinabol for me wasn’t too good for strength; although it did great for a lean bulk.
Didnt your bench go from 225x12 to 225x27 or something retarded like that on tbol? Lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That just tells you if tbol is present. Says nothing about dosage and other substances.

Lol when I clicked on the roidtedt amazon suggested items were winny, tbol, etc. How is amazon selling aas??
LOL.
It's like Google's shopping suggestions.
Sometimes if you put something like "crack" or "heroin" into Google, Google will suggest something like..."Looking to purchase Heroin near you.........?"

LOL.
....umm, no Google, I'm not. But thanks for asking.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah I saw that, I commented on it. I’d certainly take it that’s for sure.
Id say thats pretty good for strength. Unless you're wanting to bench 600 raw after the cycle then you might be disappointed lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That just tells you if tbol is present. Says nothing about dosage and other substances.

Lol when I clicked on the roidtedt amazon suggested items were winny, tbol, etc. How is amazon selling aas??
Correct. Got a pm from a member who followed my advise. Both test tubes where bright yellow, instead of orange and brown (tbol), his tbol was fake, fake like Beyonces tits.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are anavar and tbol on the hairline? I’m 25 and have the MPB gene and don’t want to rush into my future life of baldness.
If you love your goldylocks, stay with tbol. Var is androgenic as a dht derivative.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct. Got a pm from a member who followed my advise. Both test tubes where bright yellow, instead of orange and brown (tbol), his tbol was fake, fake like Beyonces tits.
Ya but fake tits can be a pleasant surprise whereas fake gear never is

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you love your goldylocks, stay with tbol. Var is androgenic as a dht derivative.
Tbol is a dht derivative too. Both are very minimally androgenic. However, I would say tbol is slightly less. Although both should be fine on the hair line.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anavar never effected my hairline ,ever

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If TBol is like Hdrol I can comment. I'm actually stacking Hdrol and Anavar right now, and pointless, there is no synergy. Anyhow, Var is much better for strength IMO

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely disagree with this chart in so many ways. Anyways var vs Tbol maybe var because of the intramuscular water. Things like dbol anadrol superdrol and I believe (halotestin) forces water in to your muscles and halo doesn't add any size but still seems to be superior for strength, this water is very effective for strength but it doesn't tell the story about how much muscles you'd gain.

Tbol gives more muscles but its dry and
Anavar doesn't bloat your belly like dbol but it will give pump in to your muscles which can be very appealing to many people making them look fuller (temporarily)

My vote might be var BUT.. After the cycle is over this water will again dissappear and since Tbol has higher myotropic properties than var it should in theory leave you stronger when the drug is out of the system..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we only look for androgenic sides like hairloss and we look at max strength and muscle gain nothing beats superdrol.. It's pretty much exactly if not less androgenic than anavar..superdrol the new steroid for women lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely disagree with this chart in so many ways. Anyways var vs Tbol maybe var because of the intramuscular water. Things like dbol anadrol superdrol and I believe (halotestin) forces water in to your muscles and halo doesn't add any size but still seems to be superior for strength, this water is very effective for strength but it doesn't tell the story about how much muscles you'd gain.

Tbol gives more muscles but its dry and
Anavar doesn't bloat your belly like dbol but it will give pump in to your muscles which can be very appealing to many people making them look fuller (temporarily)

My vote might be var BUT.. After the cycle is over this water will again dissappear and since Tbol has higher myotropic properties than var it should in theory leave you stronger when the drug is out of the system..
I disagree fully but we've been down. This road so I'll leave it at that

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we only look for androgenic sides like hairloss and we look at max strength and muscle gain nothing beats superdrol.. It's pretty much exactly if not less androgenic than anavar..superdrol the new steroid for women lol
I actually would say tbol. Tbol androgenic rating is literally zero. However, I don't believe it's actually zero but from what I see the androgenic sides are SO LOW. Although this can be very individualistic.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took var a month ago on a cut. But didn't really gain strenght. I was at 50 and last two weeks at 75. Do you guys gain strenght on a cut with var?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread, I’m going to run tbol as a kickstart to my first test e cycle in a few months (finishing with winny). Whole reason was because I wanted very lean and maintainable mass plus strength (at this time not looking to get massive, aiming for a more athletic physique).

Have heard great things about var as well but didn’t have the same confidence it would be legit (whereas the tbol I’m as sure as I can be).

Was aiming to gain around 12-15 lbs pure lean mass (planning to have bf around 10% when I start) over the 14 weeks. Does that seem realistic?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was aiming to gain around 12-15 lbs pure lean mass (planning to have bf around 10% when I start) over the 14 weeks. Does that seem realistic?
500 test and 50 tbol? I think yes with a good workout plan, but depends at what FFMI you are...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually would say tbol. Tbol androgenic rating is literally zero. However, I don't believe it's actually zero but from what I see the androgenic sides are SO LOW. Although this can be very individualistic.
It has like 6 i belive which is very low so possibly but superdrol is very low and since the myotropic effect is way beyond Tbol you could actually dose it quite low and still blow Tbol out of the water.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has like 6 i belive which is very low so possibly but superdrol is very low and since the myotropic effect is way beyond Tbol you could actually dose it quite low and still blow Tbol out of the water.
Superdrol will definitely put on more muscle

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Dmz and Var together. Best strength I've ever encountered

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took var a month ago on a cut. But didn't really gain strenght. I was at 50 and last two weeks at 75. Do you guys gain strenght on a cut with var?
Next time: "Roidtest". I bet my left nut (the bigger one) your var was fake. Don't tell me: "My source is legit." Heard that over and over.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time: "Roidtest". I bet my left nut (the bigger one) your var was fake. Don't tell me: "My source is legit." Heard that over and over.
If you're wrong I'll wear that nut in a pouch around my neck

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're wrong I'll wear that nut in a pouch around my neck
Use a tiny pouch... my biggest nut is like a raisin, the smaller one like a dehydrated rice corn, LOL.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didnt your bench go from 225x12 to 225x27 or something retarded like that on tbol? Lol
Yea you’re right now that I think of it. Went from 225x12 to 225x23, but that was also like at week 6 and I ran the tbol for 4 weeks. I’ll edit my opinion on tbol now lmao; after looking back on my cycle log, I realized that majority of the strength came from the tbol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id say thats pretty good for strength. Unless you're wanting to bench 600 raw after the cycle then you might be disappointed lol
Yea I was just expecting too much honestly. Mainly because I was running 600mg test which didn’t do a whole lot for me personally.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol is a dht derivative too. Both are very minimally androgenic. However, I would say tbol is slightly less. Although both should be fine on the hair line.
Tbol would technically be a testosterone derivative since it’s just a modified form of dbol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I was just expecting too much honestly. Mainly because I was running 600mg test which didn’t do a whole lot for me personally.
I just lost 60 pounds on the bench on vacation.. I'm done benching haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get so frustrated if my bench drops even the slightest bit lmfao
Happens all the time for me.. Every time I break a record I end up going somewhere or I start doing something else like dumbells. Thank God it's only the bench that drops haha

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4-chloroDeHydromethylTestosterone. It's is just chloro group added to methyl dht. So it's a dht derivative
Look it up, literally everywhere will tell you that it’s derived of testosterone. I’m sure other people will chime in on this as well.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look it up, literally everywhere will tell you that it’s derived of testosterone. I’m sure other people will chime in on this as well.
Yep I'm wrong it's actually more closely related to boldenone then test though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep I'm wrong it's actually more closely related to boldenone then test though.
Yup, because boldenone/eq is basically the same thing as dbol when it comes to chemical structure (dbol being c17aa and eq being not c17aa, but rather just having the undecylenate ester) and tbol is modified dbol lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kidding aside, I got: cramps, pumps and I sweat all the time. I was in a cal deficit in I had really really bad sleep. I basically didn't regenerate. So the fact of the matter that I didn't lose strenght and actually gained a lil bit says something. Don't you think?

Source is the top most rated on eroid*.com and brand is PP. So ... I don't know... I think it's legit.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kidding aside, I got: cramps, pumps and I sweat all the time. I was in a cal deficit in I had really really bad sleep. I basically didn't regenerate. So the fact of the matter that I didn't lose strenght and actually gained a lil bit says something. Don't you think?

Source is the top most rated on eroid*.com and brand is PP. So ... I don't know... I think it's legit.
I think any steroid can work for cutting but some are more efficient. Yeah it's probably legit stuff

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Where do you want me to send my left nut to?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Var for strength. They are both easy on the hairline compared to some steroids. Var, Tbol, EQ, Deca, primo, LOW DOSE test are compounds you should stick to if worried about hair loss. Superdrol is also another compound said to be easy on the hairline. I would recommend avoiding all others if prone to MPB. Especially trest, tren dbol, proviron, methyl DHT and masteron.