Anavar and stacking with MK677 for better results?

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has stacked Anavar with MK677 or an Osta product before for increased strength and lean muscle. Ive been running anavar now for a few month and have seen some awesome results, in conjunction with a strict clean diet and training 6 days a week in bodybuilding and started some powerlifting. I heard that you can stack anavar for better results but won't buy anything until I am certain they are safe to use together.

thank you in advance

Angie

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
If you are looking to lean out.. you could run it with clen.. that will give you an amazing cut, while maintaining muscle size.

But may I just ask, you say you have been running it for a "couple" of months? I would personally not run Anavar any longer than say 12 weeks (15-16 if I'm really really really pushing it)

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Hi thanks for replying. Ok yeah I was also contemplating clen also but it's not easy to get here. I have been running it for a few months as I asked the question wether I need to cycle it but I've been told there is no need to do that. You recommend to? I'm really wanting to keep the gains I have and so far I've had no bad effects from it

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Hi thanks for replying. Ok yeah I was also contemplating clen also but it's not easy to get here. I have been running it for a few months as I asked the question wether I need to cycle it but I've been told there is no need to do that. You recommend to? I'm really wanting to keep the gains I have and so far I've had no bad effects from it
Yes, you should definitely cycle..

If you maintain a clean diet and proper workout, you shouldn't worry about losing any of the gains you have made.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Thank you and no I haven't as I'm new to this website. I'll take a look. Thsnks.
By the way how do you upload a profile pic?

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Thank you and no I haven't as I'm new to this website. I'll take a look. Thsnks.
By the way how do you upload a profile pic?
Click on your user name on the top right
Click on Settings
You will find "Edit Avatar" in the box on the left