Anadrol.... worth the risk?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on the fence about this. i have a Test/Tren bulker planned for September and i would really love to kick it off with some Anadrol. i hear AMAZING things about it but also hear its GOING to fcuk up the liver. some say if you run it only 6 weeks then the damage is short term and ill be fine. i just dont know. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ive ran it before and i like it. Im a drol fan over dbol. Strength and size gains are great with drol.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I didnt get any sides with drol, or with dbol, but the gains were better with the drol. Strength is just crazy. I know alot of guys that have BP issues with drol, but i didnt.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats awesome that you didnt get any sides. how was your mood on drol vs dbol? and how much stronger is drol than dbol? if drol was a 10 what would dbol be? what mg a day did you use?
sorry about all the questions.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was going to run a Test/Tren/Anadrol... stack... someone told me I'd feel like sh*t on it and just to run Dbol with it...but I'd much rather run Anadrol with it. I was also told that it kills the appetite... I am not sure about how much but I can always get some appetitite stimulators. I guess I could just chance it and see if I wind up feeling like sh*t or not. We'll see....

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol scares me. If I were you, I'd get my blood checked 2 or 3 weeks into the cycle. You're young so you'll probably be fine but it's strong stuff and you're better safe than sorry.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey chad i just read a post of yours in another thread where you were concerned about drol causing cancer?

i think i know the case you are talking about. some japanese girl in the 60's? they had her on something like 100mgs a day of drol for 4 years and she developed BENIGN tumors in her liver. go figure. would have loved to see the build on that chick.

i have never used dbol or drol....but if i did it would probably be in conjunction with each other. there are a couple of threads floating around about the amazing synergy the combo supposedly provides.

another thing i have read is that high dose dbol is just as good as drol. idk why anyone would run 50mgs of dbol a day to get what 50mgs of anadrol could do...but there it is.

now lets be serious, all BS aside. i think you know what to do chad.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was going to run a Test/Tren/Anadrol... stack... someone told me I'd feel like sh*t on it and just to run Dbol with it...but I'd much rather run Anadrol with it. I was also told that it kills the appetite... I am not sure about how much but I can always get some appetitite stimulators. I guess I could just chance it and see if I wind up feeling like sh*t or not. We'll see....
yeah bro im in the same boat. im sooooooooo tempted to try anadrol but everyone says its too harsh and to stick with dbol.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey chad i just read a post of yours in another thread where you were concerned about drol causing cancer?

i think i know the case you are talking about. some japanese girl in the 60's? they had her on something like 100mgs a day of drol for 4 years and she developed BENIGN tumors in her liver. go figure. would have loved to see the build on that chick.

i have never used dbol or drol....but if i did it would probably be in conjunction with each other. there are a couple of threads floating around about the amazing synergy the combo supposedly provides.

another thing i have read is that high dose dbol is just as good as drol. idk why anyone would run 50mgs of dbol a day to get what 50mgs of anadrol could do...but there it is.

now lets be serious, all BS aside. i think you know what to do chad.
you know me tooooo well. :hammer:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say f*ck it and just run it. If your eyes turn yellow then stop and seek medical attention. haha... but seriously. just run it. Your liver ain't that ****ing dead and I am sure it can handle it, if you run some liv52 w/ it... or cycle support or w/e the f*ck you wanna call it. You'll be okay.

awmcdon

Awards
Anadrol is great. I've used it three or four times and loved it. It's probably my favorite. I never go over four weeks.
The last time I used it was during a ALRI BTPB cycle. It was testosterone and anadrol and it worked great with no sides.
I agree anadrol is hard on the liver if used wrong but I'd bet money it's no where near as toxic as M1T.

And if your to worried about run it with the dbol on a two on two off.
Run anadrol for two days and then dbol for two days. I done that with my first anadrol cycle.
And I always take sundays off from orals, don't know if it helps but because of the short half lives of most orals I feel like it may give my liver a short break every week.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is great. I've used it three or four times and loved it. It's probably my favorite. I never go over four weeks.
The last time I used it was during a ALRI BTPB cycle. It was testosterone and anadrol and it worked great with no sides.
I agree anadrol is hard on the liver if used wrong but I'd bet money it's no where near as toxic as M1T.

And if your to worried about run it with the dbol on a two on two off.
Run anadrol for two days and then dbol for two days. I done that with my first anadrol cycle.
And I always take sundays off from orals, don't know if it helps but because of the short half lives of most orals I feel like it may give my liver a short break every week.
how were your gains on anadrol/dbol and were those the only AS you ran?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
thats awesome that you didnt get any sides. how was your mood on drol vs dbol? and how much stronger is drol than dbol? if drol was a 10 what would dbol be? what mg a day did you use?
sorry about all the questions.

My mood on dbol was better, but even on drol wouldnt classify it as bad, just better with dbol. If drol is a 10 as far as strength gains, i would say dbol is like a 7. With drol i was using 100mg/day.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why switch off anadrol and dbol on separate days?

i would run 20mgs of dbol a day with 25mgs of drol. apparently the pro's like that little set up. im eventually going to give it a whirly whirl.

Speedbacker

Awards
If you're really worried about liver toxicity issues get some synthergine. The best liver protectant on the market.

awmcdon

Awards
You switch off like that to ease the stress on your liver. It works out where every other week you only take anadrol twice a week. (If you take sunday off of orals). Bill Phillips recommended cycling anadrol like that in his book "Anabolic Reference Guide". Kind of outdated now but it worked well for me.

My gains on that cycle were excellent. My strength went through the roof. Bench went from 395 to 445 in about 4 weeks. Bodyweight went from 222.5 to 241 in that same period. These are exact numbers, I looked it up in my journal.

My exact cycle went like this.
Test cypionat 600mg a week
first two weeks......anadrol 100mg a day ......dbol 50mg a day//two on two off
last two weeks.......anadrol 125mg a day......dbol 25mg a day//two on two off
I didn't have enough dbol to keep up the 50mg the entire four weeks.

Anadrol is strong but it's not as strong as everyone thinks. It doesn't fit into the receptor site very well, that's the reason for the 50mg pills.You won't see nothing on 25mg of anadrol a day, might as well up the dbol to 50mg.
Look at a copy of ALRI BTPB, he suggests frontloading with up to 250mg a day. But he also suggests shorter cycles.
My last anadrol cycle followed that format and it was great.

And I've never been one to put on water weight and loose alot of mass after cycle and androl was no exception. I maintained almost all of the weight that I put on. Bench went down a bit though.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You switch off like that to ease the stress on your liver. It works out where every other week you only take anadrol twice a week. (If you take sunday off of orals). Bill Phillips recommended cycling anadrol like that in his book "Anabolic Reference Guide". Kind of outdated now but it worked well for me.

My gains on that cycle were excellent. My strength went through the roof. Bench went from 395 to 445 in about 4 weeks. Bodyweight went from 222.5 to 241 in that same period. These are exact numbers, I looked it up in my journal.

My exact cycle went like this.
Test cypionat 600mg a week
first two weeks......anadrol 100mg a day ......dbol 50mg a day//two on two off
last two weeks.......anadrol 125mg a day......dbol 25mg a day//two on two off
I didn't have enough dbol to keep up the 50mg the entire four weeks.

Anadrol is strong but it's not as strong as everyone thinks. It doesn't fit into the receptor site very well, that's the reason for the 50mg pills.You won't see nothing on 25mg of anadrol a day, might as well up the dbol to 50mg.
Look at a copy of ALRI BTPB, he suggests frontloading with up to 250mg a day. But he also suggests shorter cycles.
My last anadrol cycle followed that format and it was great.

And I've never been one to put on water weight and loose alot of mass after cycle and androl was no exception. I maintained almost all of the weight that I put on. Bench went down a bit though.
:goodpost:
thanks for the info. would you say the a Tren/Test prop and anadrol for the first 4 weeks would be a good cycle? will the drol fit well with tren?:think:

awmcdon

Awards
I don't know that I would take anadrol with tren. I suppose you'd be alright if you took the anadrol two on two off. I've never stacked anadrol with tren, just with the test. Dbol and tren is a good stack. Test and anadrol is a great stack, I don't think you would need the tren if your anadrol dose was adequate.

Maybe do three weeks of test/anadrol and then three weeks of test/tren.

awmcdon

Awards
You could do a ALRI BTPB cycle and frontload the anadrol.
His theory is to get on heavy, grow fast and get off quick.
I really like his ideas.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really wouldnt suggest anadrol with tren. thats two powerful rough stuff together you are just asking for alot of stress to your body. imo