Anabolix-AD?

sgtmike

Awards
1-AD Clones...

On my second week of Anabolix-AD. Finished a cycle of my stash of Ergo's original 1-AD about 2 months ago, and haven't really seen the same increase in strength or appetite with this brand...

Has anyone had any experience with this company, or product? And is there any avenue to have compounds tested that anyone knows of?

Found another company that sells a 1-AD "Clone" called Anabolic Pharmaceuticals. Might give them a try if this doesn't kick up soon...

Thanks for any help or comments!

sgtmike

Awards
Just a quick update...

Appetite and gains have increased very much at the 400 mg / day level!

Decrease in libido also, and a touch of acne too...

Very happy with this product!

acarey617

Awards
did you try the taste-test to see if it is legit 1-ad?

sgtmike

Awards
Haven't tried that yet... Read a couple people say that it would burn a bit. I do still have some Original Ergopharm 1-AD to compare, but almost hate to open it.

I have noticed a great increase in strength, a bit of acne at the 400 mg / day level, and a slight decrease in libido. Not as much in the libido section as my last cycle, but I wonder if that is because I went from a 4 year stretch of no PH's, to a 6 week cycle, and I might have just noticed it more? It had been 6 weeks since my PCT when I started this cycle.

Pretty pleased with this product. Definately a diol from what I can tell, but possibly a smaller dose than 100 mg per pill...

sgtmike

Awards
Side note... I'm still VERY curious about another UK brand of 1-AD that looks just like the Pacific Coast Bottles... If you Google it for a minute, you'll see what I mean. They sell M1T also.

acarey617

Awards
yeah i've been considering buying some of that as well, i know what you're talking about.

it's between that and some "ergopharm 1-ad" still on some nutrition websites, but i can't be sure of what version it is since they don't even post the ingredients of their products....

J4K

Awards
I am also very interested in the anabolix-ad (supposedly 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one like the original ergopharm product), i have not heard of a "taste-test"... what is this?

sgtmike

Awards
Patrick Arnold 12-14-2007, 03:48 PM

"Should bulk powder 4ad have a slight burn on the tongue?"

no but bulk 1-ad would. actually 1-ad would have a burn that comes on in a minute or so

acarey617

Awards
would there be any other way to verify this product's contents? i'm very interested.

sgtmike

Awards
You're guess is as good as mine brother... Tried to find a list of testing facilities, but not really sure where to start. I'd gladly pay to send it off, and then stock up for hard times!!! Too big of an investment to dump into without being absolutely sure. I do have 1 more bottle of sealed (diol) Ergopharm left. Guess I could compare taste, and see if there's a burning sensation like Patrick said?

sgtmike

Awards
Anyone have any experience with this in other cycles?

"I have noticed a great increase in strength, a bit of acne at the 400 mg / day level, and a slight decrease in libido. Not as much in the libido section as my last cycle, but I wonder if that is because I went from a 4 year stretch of no PH's, to a 6 week cycle, and I might have just noticed it more? It had been 6 weeks since my PCT when I started this cycle."

Just wondering if the negative sides might not seem as severe since I completed a cycle about 2 or 3 months ago...?

acarey617

Awards
damn bro my thoughts exactly....i want to stock up but i gotta make sure it's the real deal first.

i have no clue about testing....sounds like a good idea, there's gotta be some kinds of labs that do it, right?

as for sides....i think the big one for 1-ad is just lethargy and loss of libido, which is why it was usually stacked with 4-ad. maybe some acne as well, but i never saw much of the back pumps/headaches/more severe sides found in harsh methyated PH's like superdrol, m1t, etc.

after a little thinking....i think i'm gonna buy some of this anabolix-ad. my guess is it's real but underdosed (maybe 50 mg instead of 100 or something?) .... how much of the original Epharm 1-AD were you taking?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Curious about this stuff too... If u have some open a cap and do the taste test... Pretty sure the burning is correct because AMS utt 1ad is also suppose to burn a little.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ams 1ad is the 1 isomer of dhea. so it is 1-dhea. the utt probably burns because of the solution used to help push it through the mucus membranes.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Any chance it burns slightly when u pee? Seen lots of people say this is a side of true 1ad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Call Me Sexy Post Cycle Therapy 0
farrellzach Supplement Auction 0
Anabolics 4
Supplements 3