Anabolicminds Supplement Company of the Year. VOTE NOW!! YES, NOW! :)

Who was the best in 2007?

• ALRI

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Athletic Edge Nutrition

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Anabolic Xtreme

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Applied Nutriceuticals

Votes: 84 27.2%
  • Avant Research/Labs

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Axis Labs

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Controlled Labs

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Designer Supplements

• Generic Labz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GeneraSupplements

• Get Diesel Nutrition

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Molecular Nutrition

• Millennium Sports Technologies

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Nimbus Nutrition

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Palo Alto Labs

Votes: 86 27.8%
  • Primordial Performance

• Recomp Performance Nutrition (RPN)

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Scivation

• Serious Nutrition Solutions

• Sports Science Research

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • USP Labs

Votes: 27 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I HIGHLY doubt that AN would pull a stunt like this if that is what your implying trip. Although I am not a gold member so I can not see the votes for this poll, I still believe that if someone were to try and tip the scale of this poll, I would highly doubt that AN would have anything to do with it. A poll is a poll trip. In all fairness, you should not complain about fair polls. I have yet to see a fair poll with your name on it ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, Take a step back and look how you're representing yourself and your company. Perhaps Dave needs to do so as well.
I'm sticking up for my company actually. I have nothing against AP at all,this is not a personal thing. I'm nearly saying these are not active board members.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Enough of this Crap.....whoever votes for who i could care less, Both AN and PAL are GREAT companies, and this is not how we want to be viewed.

It is an honour to be in the same group as some of these companies...

good luck to whomever wins, I know it will be a solid company.

thanks
bobby (john123131)

PS. Im on a leave of absence..haha..and seen this..

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Enough of this Crap.....whoever votes for who i could care less, Both AN and PAL are GREAT companies, and this is not how we want to be viewed.

thanks
bobby (john123131)

bobby!!! my right hand!...missin ya bro..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I cant see the votes either...but meh...im sure we can pull it out..=)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
man this is quite the horse race between AN and PAL

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
no doubt matty...taken some time to get my school and life figured out, but this damn board is my 2nd home..haha
hey its all good mayng..take all the time ya need...believe it or not..there ARE more important things than this board.:D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh...and besides PAL and of course AN...im a hhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge supporter of RPN and Nimbus...best people in the biz right thurr

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sticking up for my company actually. I have nothing against AP at all,this is not a personal thing. I'm nearly saying these are not active board members.
And we get along with reps from your company just fine- I have met Brad and Dave and some of your other reps personally, and they are a great bunch of guys- hell, we had the booth next to you guys at the Olympia......

Nobody is trying to do anything devious or underhanded- this whole thing sounds like a simple misunderstanding- there are lurkers on every website- I have only posted probably 50-100 times on AM in the last couple months because I have been so busy....and there are a couple of websites that I visit that I have been a member of for 2-3 years that I have less than 100 posts on. Does that mean I don't have a voice, or shouldn't have a chance to participate in something?

Websites and forums are for interaction, and people interact in different ways- some are loud and state their opinion, and some prefer to sit back and take everything in. I myself am more the latter- and this is how I am in life as well, I am quiet and laid-back- but does that mean that I don't get to have a voice when I choose to speak?

Same thing applies to this situation........

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thanks
bobby (john123131)

Agreed- great post!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
And we get along with reps from your company just fine- I have met Brad and Dave and some of your other reps personally, and they are a great bunch of guys- hell, we had the booth next to you guys at the Olympia......

Nobody is trying to do anything devious or underhanded- this whole thing sounds like a simple misunderstanding- there are lurkers on every website- I have only posted probably 50-100 times on AM in the last couple months because I have been so busy....and there are a couple of websites that I visit that I have been a member of for 2-3 years that I have less than 100 posts on. Does that mean I don't have a voice, or shouldn't have a chance to participate in something?

Websites and forums are for interaction, and people interact in different ways- some are loud and state their opinion, and some prefer to sit back and take everything in. I myself am more the latter- and this is how I am in life as well, I am quiet and laid-back- but does that mean that I don't get to have a voice when I choose to speak?

Same thing applies to this situation........
Well said.

Moving on now?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They don't need to be. 75% of the overall traffic of this site are guests, and there is a very large silent majority. We don't need that kind of crap here. Take it somewhere else.
damn, over 10,000 post's. you ARE the man, yukon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i voted for pal for reloaded/incarnate/aspire. honorable mention goes to axis for furazadrol, nimbus for poseidon and diesel for r4w. cant forget sam and nutra, best damn online supplement store. and anabloicminds, my favorite forum. happy holiday's.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
On a slight tangent because it was just mentioned...The Arnold Classic...its in Ohio right?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
On a slight tangent because it was just mentioned...The Arnold Classic...its in Ohio right?
Yes. Columbus. February 28 - March 1. If you have any intention of going, better book a room now. The whole town fills up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i voted for palo, it was tough because there are so many good companys in this poll. I gave them the nod because they came out with a product that I really needed at that time in my life and its helped me get through a serious problem in my life.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i voted for palo, it was tough because there are so many good companys in this poll. I gave them the nod because they came out with a product that I really needed at that time in my life and its helped me get through a serious problem in my life.
Hey man. Thats what we are here for....

to save your life!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Their is too many good companies to choose! But if i have to settle i have to go with USP, Anabolic Pump and PowerFul are still my favourite supplements. Avant, applied nutraceutcals, millenium sports technology, Palo Alto, IBE, Anabolic Xtreme and Nimbus are also right up there, this board has some kickass sponsers :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you and your booteyful wife r comin too :D
But of course...and she will have her Stun Gun, too...she's seen the way some of you act.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dsade,

Judging by the conversation I have seen among some of you peoples... she might be safe and you'll need the stungun. At minimum some chain mail underwear for when you tie your shoe.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Great race here. I am glad everyone got a vote though. All great companies here. Unlike at the other site where BSN reigns control:toofunny::fool2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great race here. I am glad everyone got a vote though. All great companies here. Unlike at the other site where BSN reigns control:toofunny::fool2:
Hey If Big Ron Coleman says it works,then you know it's the best stuff on earth....:toofunny::fool2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition! Just bring the AA right thurr!

I gotta say the competition is insane this year though!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I vote for me and my Cap'em Quick.

lol

Yeah, didn't quite make the running this year either.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I vote for me and my Cap'em Quick.

lol

Yeah, didn't quite make the running this year either.
i would like to test this company products, what kind of mixes you got there cowboy ?

(trying to score free supps from Bioman Labs)

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP Labs for me. I really like Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus is one of the few supplements I would call a staple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.