AnabolicMinds.com top Supplement Brand of 2006

Which is your favorite Supplement Brand?

• All The Whey

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • A.L.R.I

Votes: 18 5.6%
  • Anabolic Innovations

Votes: 124 38.3%
  • Anabolic Xtreme

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Avant Labs

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Bioscience Technologies

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Designer Supplements

Votes: 21 6.5%
  • Get Diesel Nutrition

• IBE Nutrition

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Molecular Nutrition

• Prometabolix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serious Nutrition Solutions

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Synergy Muscle / USP Labs

Votes: 104 32.1%
  • Thermolife International

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Recomp Performance Nutrition

Votes: 6 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
My boys AI and USP are way too close... let's hope there's a tie. :D

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Can't we have them all!:D I voted for AI though. Crowler's always had awesome customer service whenever I ordered from him and the Cycle support was just genious(sp?) USP has awesome products as well that actually work unlike many others out there.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AI gets my vote because of the awesome food products and the best tasting whey I've ever had. USP is a very close second..Lots of great companies on this board and its so nice not to have to look all over the net for my needs...Keep up the great work everyone!!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, its great to see us up there in the voting. Being in the same company as USPlabs, ALRI and the others is an honor in itself!

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
AI

1. Cycle Support
2. Strawberry Excell...hell, Excell in general
3. Cookies (can't wait to try the new pancakes)
4. Crowler is a good guy, who I am happy to support.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
This is an impossible toss up btwn IBE and Anabolic Innovations!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I haven't used products from all of these companies. I do rate some of them highly. I have some AI excell on the way! To pick one I have to go with USP. Cissus, YG (beta), powerfull. Those are great products, no sides really, great prices too. USP you complete me... :bow28:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have hanging chads.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Cissus-rx! Without it I hurt so much I can barely train. I hope the pain doesnt come back when I run out.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Out of the brands listed:

ALRI / AX

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't really go wrong with any of the choices. It just boils down to what you've tried, if it worked for you and did that business treat you well. I've never personally been treated bad by anyone up there. I just have tried , used and had great results with more products of one particular company over the others.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is no doubt that AI should have as many votes as they do! I think they do a very good job on stuff that we ALL need, regardless of the goal! :D

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Ask me again as 2007 wraps up. I plan on trying every major stack listed in company forums (nha - mfx/hyp. - jw/bam - mix'n'match). I just finished my first once since joining this forum, pfull/symm/cissus, and unfair as it may be be, I will be voting for USPlabs this year, as it beats the pants off anything I had tried previously.

(funny thing, though, is I expect every abovementioned stack to be awesome in it's own way).

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ask me again as 2007 wraps up. I plan on trying every major stack listed in company forums (nha - mfx/hyp. - jw/bam - mix'n'match). I just finished my first once since joining this forum, pfull/symm/cissus, and unfair as it may be be, I will be voting for USPlabs this year, as it beats the pants off anything I had tried previously.

(funny thing, though, is I expect every abovementioned stack to be awesome in it's own way).
Looking forward to THAT journey! :bb2:

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations has been a great supporter of the troops out here in Iraq. Cheers for that.

PROVERBS 4:13

PROVERBS 4:13

Awards
All great companies .. however I personally voted for Anabolic Innovations. CROWLER has truly lived up to being innovative with the cookie mix, Cycle Support, Grub On, and now with pancake mix and chips!! :food: I wish AI continued success.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Can't really go wrong with any of the choices. It just boils down to what you've tried, if it worked for you and did that business treat you well. I've never personally been treated bad by anyone up there. I just have tried , used and had great results with more products of one particular company over the others.
:goodpost: That's exactly how I feel. I've been going back and forth on this one since the poll came out. I've been debating back and forth between ALRI & USPLabs (I can't comment as much regarding AI). I was initially leaning toward ALRI because of the number of solid products they put out this year, including ones that were sold under another brand, such as BioSciense's Alpha-Drive, AX's Hyperdrol, etc. (don't hate me, Jacob).

But now, seeing as voting for ALRI probably won't rock the final outcome, I'm more inclined to vote for USP due to the impact of the vote... but then it will seem like I am voting against AI, but I haven't really tried all of their products...

OK Sponsors, sell me on the vote!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I must say that I did not send out emails to all our customers asking them to vote for us ...........

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well that was your choice, if you do not ask you are unlikely to get and it's not as though anyone had a gun to their head to vote for any specific company.

It seems like AI has won this and I for one am not unhappy, if they can hold onto the win all the more power to them, CROWLER and co. work hard to give people want they want at a good price and so far the poll reflects that. Although...if Anabolic-Pump and Super Cissus-RX had been available sooner I sense we (USPLabs) would've had a larger chunk of the votes, even as I speak CHAPS is crying over spilt milk, Mullet is balding due to the stress, BOHICA has taken time off work claiming depression, BPMartyr has put on 20lbs of fat from comfort eating and Jacob is watching a continuously repeating version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
somehow i think that even without emails, the results woudl be similar! :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its all that crack talking in those "cookies" :toofunny:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he'll come out with brownies now, with that "special" ingrediant ;)

goldlifter

Awards
I gotta go with ARLI. For me, it's between them and USP. Both have great products but Restore works about the best of anything I've tried. Also, I've had good strength increases with Alpha Drive(which I know is from bioscience)-If i'm not mistaken though,ALRI is responsible for the formulation of that product too.
i echo that sentiment, ALRI for me

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closing this down Midnight tonight unless the Almighty bobo says otherwise, so get your votes in people!

Next up...Favorite Supplement store!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NUTRAPLANET - HANDS DOWN!

I PREDICT THEY WILL WIN! you heard it hear first!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I missed this thread or forgot it. Well it appears that AI and USP Labs are far in the lead. I do love the crack cookies and Cissus RX, so good choices. :)

p.s. having said that I'd never trade them for my JW though ;)

Good luck to all, keep putting out the products that people want!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I voted for ALRI - just wanted to let folks know that I'm not full of impropriety like Jim Tressell. :twisted:

b-boy

Awards
USP labs all the way baby...!!!!!!!!! best in the biz!

" i otta get paid for this" ...LOL :twisted:

raptor2003

Awards
Designer supplements for the innovative minds..

USP is a very close second

Status
Not open for further replies.