Anabolic Superstore

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I found this site in my search for bulk hydroxytest. I emailed Legal Gear asking if the still sell bulk PHs. They don't anymore but told me try anabolic superstore. I guess they bought LG's old site. It looks identical to the old LG site. The sell all LGs products, plus M1t, research chems, bulk PHs, + other supplements. Also the only place I've found bulk OH test. www.anabolicsuperstore.com

I am in no way affiliated w/ this site. Just thought I'd share what I found.

legaljuicer

Awards
try instynct999. He has excellent products. Link is on animals board.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I found this site in my search for bulk hydroxytest. I emailed Legal Gear asking if the still sell bulk PHs. They don't anymore but told me try anabolic superstore. I guess they bought LG's old site. It looks identical to the old LG site. The sell all LGs products, plus M1t, research chems, bulk PHs, + other supplements. Also the only place I've found bulk OH test. www.anabolicsuperstore.com

I am in no way affiliated w/ this site. Just thought I'd share what I found.
BS...that IS the old store and is owned by Leonard Armenta (LG's resident product pimp).

The info is a bit outdated as they still list their LGP line of transdermals with my formula as a base. They have not purchased from me in several months and I highly doubt they still have old stock.

Why would they lie to bros and pretend LG and Anabolicsuperstore is not related? What are they trying to hide and why? Seems a bit shady to me.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BTW, Power Nutrition will be offering bulk powders (4-OHT included) soon.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Chemo-
Are you saying you don't think it's legit? I was going to buy some OH test powder from them.

This is the exact email response I got back from LG yesterday:

We are not carrying bulk products on this site anymore. You can check with the people that bought our old site. www.anabolicsuperstore.com I don't think it is running yet though.

Eric

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
How soon are we talking about PN having OH test? I will gladly hold off if it's within the next few weeks. I want to stock up before 04'.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Chemo-
Are you saying you don't think it's legit? I was going to buy some OH test powder from them.

This is the exact email response I got back from LG yesterday:

It may be legit but why are they hiding the fact that the "guys that bought our old site" are in fact themselves??? I prefer bros that are honest with their marketing and presentation...you may choose differently.
How soon are we talking about PN having OH test? I will gladly hold off if it's within the next few weeks. I want to stock up before 04'.
You'll have to ask PN about that...I'm not in the loop.

Chemo

tphillip23

tphillip23

Awards
Re: Re: Anabolic Superstore

The info is a bit outdated as they still list their LGP line of transdermals with my formula as a base. They have not purchased from me in several months and I highly doubt they still have old stock.
so they're not using the BDC transdermal formula anymore?
did they come up with their own or what? :confused:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
They have not been using BDC base lotions for some time now.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Really? Larmenta told me Lion bought them out. As the world turns....

Isn't PN your store Chemo? Or are they just the ones you have a relationship with? Your comment about being out the loop kind of caught me off guard.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Quoted from larmenta over at LG's board:

"Our old Legal Gear site with the one stop shop is being taken over by new management. Lion Nutrition took it over. Check out www.anabolicsuperstore.com ... I know they will do a great job."

Lion nutrition posts as buyb12 - right?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I havn't launched the site yet...My designer is just getting to the restructoring ..... sorry for any drama.

Anabolicsuperstore.com is owned by Me and is Lion's Anabolic superstore. I 'm not sure if we will carry any lotions .....I don't know how anyone even got the url addy......the guys over at legalgear are helping us while we transition into the take over. You can expect the same service Lion Nutrition is famous for....And look for our new products coming in the next week

Knowones trying to be dishonest here as was implyed. I don't like hearing someone hint that I'm anything but honest. I have the best reputation in our industry for my business ethics. The site isn't ready to be launched thats all....It's alot of work to get up and running . I don't like the old site ether . I don't know who the dumb ass was who released the url to the public......

Last edited:
Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
I havn't launched the site yet...My designer is just getting to the restructing ..... sorry for any drama.
If you have not launched the site why did Eric send out an email to all the former Legal Gear cusotmers saying that you had? That's a bit odd.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up ...we just got the shopping cart running today.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Really? Larmenta told me Lion bought them out. As the world turns....

Isn't PN your store Chemo? Or are they just the ones you have a relationship with? Your comment about being out the loop kind of caught me off guard.
PN is not my store but they ARE my top retailer. Because of this fact we have a very strong business relationship.
Quoted from larmenta over at LG's board:

"Our old Legal Gear site with the one stop shop is being taken over by new management. Lion Nutrition took it over. Check out www.anabolicsuperstore.com ... I know they will do a great job."

Lion nutrition posts as buyb12 - right?
No...the Anabolicsuperstore.com is owned by Leonard Armenta. Here is the whois info for the domain:

Registrant:
Leonard Armenta
4735 Otis
Wheatridge, Colorado 80033
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: ANABOLICSUPERSTORE.COM
Created on: 22-Oct-02
Expires on: 22-Oct-04
Last Updated on: 10-Nov-03

Administrative Contact:
Armenta, Leonard [email protected]
4735 Otis
United States
303-420-0801 Fax -- 303-265-9532

Technical Contact:
Armenta, Leonard [email protected]
4735 Otis
United States
303-420-0801 Fax -- 303-265-9532

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DYNAMICNAME.COM
NS2.DYNAMICNAME.COM

I havn't launched the site yet...My designer is just getting to the restructoring ..... sorry for any drama.

Anabolicsuperstore.com is owned by Me and is Lion's Anabolic superstore. I 'm not sure if we will carry any lotions .....I don't know how anyone even got the url addy......the guys over at legalgear are helping us while we transition into the take over. You can expect the same service Lion Nutrition is famous for....And look for our new products coming in the next week

Knowones trying to be dishonest here as was implyed. I don't like hearing someone hint that I'm anything but honest. I have the best reputation in our industry for my business ethics. The site isn't ready to be launched thats all....It's alot of work to get up and running . I don't like the old site ether . I don't know who the dumb ass was who released the url to the public......
So, it's your store but is owned by Leonard?? I'm not following you. As you know, I'm not in the loop on such things so I have to look at the facts (such as the whois info that clearly proves Leonard owns the domain). I'm not trying to imply that you have less than desireable business ethics since I didn't even know you ran the store.

Even if you did negotiate a deal to re-open their online retail store it is still affiliated with LG. When it opens you will NOT be announcing it on this board.

Chemo

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
BuyB12 said he bought it from larmenta "the guys over at legalgear are helping us while we transition into the take over" - thats probably why it shows up with NSI(whois) as registered to larmenta still - i once transfered a domain to another company and the whole process took over one buisiness week. Chemo - i dont post here much - but i do lurk daily - you seem to be bitter about this "Even if you did negotiate a deal to re-open their online retail store it is still affiliated with LG. When it opens you will NOT be announcing it on this board." If thery bought it from LG and they already carry there own brand name products why would they be affiliated with LG? he even said he prob wont be carrying there lotions.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I don't like being calleda liar. In 2 weeks it 's going to be moot you can put up all my info. If you need to be mad go after the right people.

Guys there is no need for this drama ....

Chemo has not been in the loop on this. It's not his company. I havn't seen anyone say don't shop at Power Nutrition or Don't use BDC products ( we have had a great experence with them ) nothing to that effect. Lion Nutrition does Business with PN every day. Pn carrys the Lion Brand we support PN 100% go by something from PN great guys with great service....( note my signature )

There has been an effort in this thread to get at legalgear . Lion's anabolicsuperstore.com had nothing to do with it Nor did I or lion nutrition. Chemo's beef with legalgear is not for anything conserning there customers or service.

I will repeat Lion nutrition has nothing to do with the conflict with Chemo & legalgear please leave us out of it. thank you for your support.

Last edited:
Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BuyB12 said he bought it from larmenta "the guys over at legalgear are helping us while we transition into the take over" - thats probably why it shows up with NSI(whois) as registered to larmenta still - i once transfered a domain to another company and the whole process took over one buisiness week. Chemo - i dont post here much - but i do lurk daily - you seem to be bitter about this "Even if you did negotiate a deal to re-open their online retail store it is still affiliated with LG. When it opens you will NOT be announcing it on this board." If thery bought it from LG and they already carry there own brand name products why would they be affiliated with LG? he even said he prob wont be carrying there lotions.
Until I see the whois info updated there is no proof...just claims. Until then the site is owned by LG.
I don't like being calleda liar. In 2 weeks it 's going to be moot you can put up all my info. If you need to be mad go after the right people.

Guys there is no need for this drama ....

Chemo has not been in the loop on this. It's not his company. I havn't seen anyone say don't shop at Power Nutrition or Don't use BDC products ( we have had a great experence with them ) nothing to that effect. Lion Nutrition does Business with PN every day. Pn carrys the Lion Brand we support PN 100% go by something from PN great guys with great service....( note my signature )

There has been an effort in this thread to get at legalgear . Lion's anabolicsuperstore.com had nothing to do with it Nor did I or lion nutrition. Chemo's beef with legalgear is not for anything conserning there customers or service.

I will repeat Lion nutrition has nothing to do with the conflict with Chemo & legalgear please leave us out of it. thank you for your support.
First, as I said above: since I did not know you had purchased the domain from the LG group there is no way to have known it would be run by you. So, I did not call you a liar. However, as we discussed on the phone earlier: until I see the domain whois info update I will be leary as is my right.

Second, since I am the only one on this thread disputing the fact you are basically saying, "I don't appreciate being called a liar by Chemo". The one fact that you need to understand is that I OWN THIS BOARD. If I want to call you every name in the book that is my decision. It may not be the correct decision but it is mine to make. For future reference: do not tell me how to run my board or what to post on my board.

Now, as we discussed on the phone...I do not want to detract from a legitimate business. If and when the domain whois updates I will support you as I have in the past (both behind the scenes and otherwise). If I find that I'm being screwed then I'll consider it an act of aggression and respond accordingly.

BTW, I used the "Contact Us" page on the store site and it was answered by Eric...

Chemo

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I looked for the contact info and didn't find it....that will be changed. As I told you on the phone things are moving slowly on this project....annd alot of changes are coming............