Anabolic Pump review...

gynopuff

Awards
Anabolic pump? gastral dump? Or Anabolic Dump? Me and 2 friends took this trash and I must say 3/10 with recompadrol being a 10. I noticed a bit of fat loss and staying lean during my bulk but this could be from having explosive direa 3 times a day. I nearly soil myself everyday this supp may work for some but not me #bringbackrecompadrol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the ingredients I believe has known to cause laxative effects to those that are sensitive. I have never taken the product so I can't vouch for it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic pump? gastral dump? Or Anabolic Dump? Me and 2 friends took this trash and I must say 3/10 with recompadrol being a 10. I noticed a bit of fat loss and staying lean during my bulk but this could be from having explosive direa 3 times a day. I nearly soil myself everyday this supp blows #bringbackrecompadrol
That is probably the Berberine....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the ingredients I believe has known to cause laxative effects to those that are sensitive. I have never taken the product so I can't vouch for it.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3738470/

We report that acute ingestion of a dietary supplement containing a proprietary blend of the plant-based ingredients Phellodendron and Crape Myrtle can lower the serum glucose response to a modified OGTT in a sample of young, healthy, exercise-trained, non-diabetic men. This response is observed along with a slightly attenuated insulin response to the OGTT when subjects ingest the supplement, as compared to placebo. While the condition effect for insulin failed to reach statistical significance (P = 0.06), a post-hoc power analysis indicated that a sample size of 12 subjects would be adequate to yield statistically significant findings.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump? gastral dump? Or Anabolic Dump? Me and 2 friends took this trash and I must say 3/10 with recompadrol being a 10. I noticed a bit of fat loss and staying lean during my bulk but this could be from having explosive direa 3 times a day. I nearly soil myself everyday this supp blows #bringbackrecompadrol
It could simply be the berberine content of AP is higher then recompadrol. How long before you ate did you dose the AP? I noticed the longer you wait the higher incendece of this happening, if you tried it maybe 5 minutes before the meal it may solve the issue. As well, this generally only happens during first 3-5 dyas then goes away for most people.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've used it and didnt have any GI isssues as well. There are better products out there that work better and are cheaper in my opinion but it was okay.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've used it and didnt have any GI isssues as well. There are better products out there that work better and are cheaper in my opinion but it was okay.
This. People will react to ingredients differently. AP is one of my favorite GDAs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a review section that people don't use for reviews. The link should be at the top of the webpage in between "Photos" and "What's New?". People sometimes post reviews there, and sometimes they just waste time and pretend it's like a normal thread, posting dumb crap that no one really wants to read and wastes everyones time.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people seem to really like the product, but I thought it was general knowledge that another name for it was anabolic dumps. Been seeing that for years.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
lol reminds me of the controlled labs white flood.. should have been renamed brown flood, even with a half a scoop I couldn't get through a workout without crazy ****s.

gynopuff

Awards
It could simply be the berberine content of AP is higher then recompadrol. How long before you ate did you dose the AP? I noticed the longer you wait the higher incendece of this happening, if you tried it maybe 5 minutes before the meal it may solve the issue. As well, this generally only happens during first 3-5 dyas then goes away for most people.
Thank you maybe im speaking too soon I have been on it for three weeks. I will try it 5min before my meal instead of 30