Anabolic pump and Recreate

brian101883

Awards
Wanting the buy these two supplements but first I would like to know if these have worked good for anyone wanting to cut a little BF%

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yup. awesome. on saturdays i'll double dose AP and eat an entire medium pan pizza from pizza hut...still cuttin fat off

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
carpee you ever get the shits from the AP im also looking to stack jacked ap and recreate if i can get enough feedback

brian101883

Awards
Thanks for you guys input. I gues I will order the stack then. Hopefully with a good clean diet and alot of lifting and cardio I can drop my BF%. After that stack I plan on ordering prime and prob AP again to gain a little more strengh and hopefully add some more size

Thanks for you guys input. I gues I will order the stack then. Hopefully with a good clean diet and alot of lifting and cardio I can drop my BF%.
Log it and post your training and diet and if you like take some input from our product educators and if you are not happy with the results. I will refund your money..

You must log it properly.

rk2011

Awards
lets just put it this way......on AP i was involuntarily shitting....and my abs have never contracted as much as they did when they were trying to push that stuff out....wow...stopped half way through my first bottle...but hey everyones different, iv heard alot of good stuff about it

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I say go for it, I have used AP before and I loved it Jacked also, I have not tried Recreate yet but I have two bottles of it and two bottles of AP waiting for tomorrow when I start my stack up.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the stack now. So far I can't complain. I'm down 10lbs in a month without changing anything else .

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log it and post your training and diet and if you like take some input from our product educators and if you are not happy with the results. I will refund your money..

You must log it properly.
Wow, talk about backing up your product. Very impressive.

beastmode99

Awards
my personal experience, anabolic pump= anabolic dump and thats all I got from it, it did not work for me and I saw no changes whatsoever, yes I did folow all the directions and did everythin the bottle said, still I saw no changes, I hope it works for you.