Anabolic Pump and meal timing

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I know there is the recommendation to take AP 15 minutes before eating your carbs. However there's something I'm not clear on.

I eat my meat first, THEN I eat my rice. So there is a decent time I am just eating meat before I even hit my carbs. So do I take AP 15 minutes before starting the meat, or 15 minutes before I start into the carbs, meaning like take the AP 0-5 minutes before starting the meat?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't be that big of a difference. In fact, it might be better to wait a bit longer than 15 min to consume carbs with AP. So, 15 min before you start eating your meat will be fine.

krogtaar

Awards
lol at this thread...just take it 15 min before you start to eat.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, nothing helpful to add here, just wanted to say that it sounds funny when someone say "I eat my meat":toofunny:! OK, sorry agian, I'm done now.

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hey is anabolic pump increasing your strength in your bench press? I need to lose weight, but at the same time increase my bench-press strength from 175 lbs for 3 reps, to 185 lbs. of bench pressing for 5 reps, while losing weight :)

warvictim

I know there is the recommendation to take AP 15 minutes before eating your carbs. However there's something I'm not clear on.

I eat my meat first, THEN I eat my rice. So there is a decent time I am just eating meat before I even hit my carbs. So do I take AP 15 minutes before starting the meat, or 15 minutes before I start into the carbs, meaning like take the AP 0-5 minutes before starting the meat?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Anabolic Pump can be a very interesting addition to an already solid training and diet program. The real addition to a health lift is a balanced training regime and good technique. Focus hard on raising weights through solid technique and add some AP in there.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Anabolic Pump can be a very interesting addition to an already solid training and diet program. The real addition to a health lift is a balanced training regime and good technique. Focus hard on raising weights through solid technique and add some AP in there.
Text Book :clap2: