• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, sme. take 2 hours to go through em now, lol. that is if you can make it all the way:shocked: though,lol.
I had no clue how many responses this thread would get but it will take some work from the 3 sponsored athletes to judge this.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Oh my goodness, I am about to fapp without touching myself!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Wow, there is alot of great choices to choose from.....this is gonna be freakin tough to choose from!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, sme. take 2 hours to go through em now, lol. that is if you can make it all the way:shocked: though,lol.
Ive been following every day since day one my friend I just did not post a lot kept silent and followed along

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
P Diddy New Year, not sure how this came up under a search for hot chicks new year but I got a laugh out of it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I volunteer to pop the cork!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I give you Royalty

Introducing the Queen

Ok, so i pimped my wife out for AI, thats gotta count for something?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I put my heart and soul into this contest, heres my last pics for the year:

I give you Jenna Jameson!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
In my hopes and dreams of somehow being able to obtain and log the 'swole' stack regardless of being completely broke, I decided to put my photoshop skills to the test, thus spending the last few hours creating my entry into this contest.. I hope you enjoy it! :)

P.S. You should have seen the before, LOL! ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speechless...send this boy some TestoPro!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I give you Royalty

Introducing the Queen

Ok, so i pimped my wife out for AI, thats gotta count for something?
hey, i have got to get some of those boots for my wife. btw-i like your taste in women, your wife is smokin.:beerchug:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How appropriate, star tattoos to accentuate a heavenly body. ;) Thanks for sharing Bro! It is awesome that you are proud of her and secure in yourself to post up pics of her.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How appropriate, star tattoos to accentuate a heavenly body. ;) Thanks for sharing Bro! It is awesome that you are proud of her and secure in yourself to post up pics of her.
not only did he feature ai products but even convinced his wife to pose with them-i say that deserves the win for that effort. pigpen has got my vote!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If pigpen75 doesn't win at least SOMETHING you guys are a bunch of SCAMMERS! lol

:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not a judge but I give PigPen 10 points. Judges for your consideration at score time. This man sacrificed his wife to make you SWOLE so that he too could get SWOLE!!!! ;)

Imagine the log pics guys!!!!!!!!!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I've been bugging my wife since this thing started. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I've been bugging my wife since this thing started. lol
i for one am glad you did. something a lot more sexy about 'real' women than pinups and models!

purelife1

hey pigpin your wife has a super hot body..you are a lucky man..thanks for the pics..that pics got to get you at leats one vote for a 10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That toast has me feeling all bubbly!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
great contest ........ will upload pics as soon as my post reaches 50

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great contest ........ will upload pics as soon as my post reaches 50
hahaha, you better hustle, lol. you only have 7 posts.:shocked:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
then it's time for the anabolic innovation's 'post holiday- stop the blues contest', lol.
There will be another promo as soon as this one ends. Maybe I will make it FORGET THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT CONTEST. Just post hot girl pictures LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There will be another promo as soon as this one ends. Maybe I will make it FORGET THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT CONTEST. Just post hot girl pictures LOL.
just one more reason to love anabolic innovations-hot girl pictures, lol. btw hot girl pics stack nicely with testopro/stoked, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just one more reason to love anabolic innovations-hot girl pictures, lol. btw hot girl pics stack nicely with testopro/stoked, lol.
Your not kidding bro. Wait till the libido beta samples are ready to go out!!!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
In my hopes and dreams of somehow being able to obtain and log the 'swole' stack regardless of being completely broke, I decided to put my photoshop skills to the test, thus spending the last few hours creating my entry into this contest.. I hope you enjoy it! :)

P.S. You should have seen the before, LOL! ;)
Well, I was gonna make/post another one today, but forgot that I actually posted this one already 'technically' today, haha (early morning am)... So instead, I'll just bump it ;) lol

btw, in case anyone was wondering, here is a link to the original so you can see exactly what all I did here, haha.. Oh yeah, and It is 'NOT WORK SAFE' .. You've been warned! http://aaronsangels.com/abcn/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cumshot.jpg

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made my wife take more pics and i'll post them tomorrow. We need supps. lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great replies guys I sent my choices in. This thread has been great for my holiday spirits. Give a Thanks to Anabolic Innovations and every one of yourselves for participating or just looking at the pictures and following this thread. Happy new year and may this year be a good year for everyone.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the early votes are in. Waiting on a couple of more judges decisions and at that time will post a winner. Everyone did a great job except Kristofer who corrupted my soul with his pictures LOL. The picture with the wife posing with various AI products also rocked my world.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The picture with the wife posing with various AI products also rocked my world.
i have got to get my wife a pair of those boots, lol. i will be disappointed if pigpen doesn't win something for posting up pics of wife- that is going the extra mile in my book.:sasmokin: get you some testopro pigpen, you need to take good care of a wife that fine.:cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make it a winter games contest, all pics of hot women doing winter activities. Bring on the Snow Bunnies!!!!!