• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all these other pics makes mine dull...lol...house in queens, ny
View attachment 31199
hey, man. nobody likes pics of chicks more than me, but if my house looked like that i would just sit and stare all day. thanks for posting this- i am very jealous, you did a heck of a job.:bigok: btw-my wife passed by and looked over my shoulder and said 'that's pretty'.:veryhappy:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
hey, man. nobody likes pics of chicks more than me, but if my house looked like that i would just sit and stare all day. thanks for posting this- i am very jealous, you did a heck of a job.:bigok: btw-my wife passed by and looked over my shoulder and said 'that's pretty'.:veryhappy:
hey t...thank you and I wish I can take credit for this but its not my house..its a house in queens, ny that I snapped a pic of last weekend...sheit looks even sicker in person...thanks tho!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey t...thank you and I wish I can take credit for this but its not my house..its a house in queens, ny that I snapped a pic of last weekend...sheit looks even sicker in person...thanks tho!
here in indy there used to be certain houses that were a must see all the years my kids were growing up. now those people are either too old to do it or else prices are so high they can't afford to do it. it's a shame that the simple things i enjoyed are going away.:worried:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I copied and pasted one of this on my face book page. the Frosty getting a bj

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to climb up her chimney!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like to climb up her chimney!!
up and down. up and down. up and down.................................................

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did someone say Tiger came by?! :bigok:

my question is this: why would any man who could have all those chicks at one time want to be married? i know that pic aint real, but tell me he couldn't have them all-lucky mofo. the sob deserves a big kick in the seat for getting married in the first place.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my question is this: why would any man who could have all those chicks at one time want to be married? i know that pic aint real, but tell me he couldn't have them all-lucky mofo. the sob deserves a big kick in the seat for getting married in the first place.
I'll second that!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree stay single if you are not ready to settle down with marriage.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established