Anabolic Innovations: Excell, Peanut Butter Whey & Cookie Mix Reviews.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Crowler for making these awesome products!

Excell - Strawberry
Rating: ***** 5/5 Stars
If it wasn't for the CoA on AI's website, I would think that this product is literally sugar and koolaid. The taste is reminscent of a sweet soft drink, but the taste is mild enough to drink during your workout. I actually took some of the powder and ate it, and it tasted exactly like poprocks. How AI got it to taste so good is beyond me!

This product is a better decision than Xtend in my opinion. There are more flavors to choose from, and, from using Xtend for over 6 months, you get the same long-lasting energy and pumps.

Whey Blend - Peanut Butter
Rating: *** 3.5/5 Stars
Not so much reminscent of peanut butter as actual peanuts, this protein had a nice, unique taste to it. A nutty flavor, it is an exceptional protein to mix with something like peanut butter or oats. The flavor is mild, and even when mixed with a small amount of water it provides a tasty treat. A nice 22g, with only 1g of fat and 1g of Carbohydrates, this protein powder is affordable and tastey.

Chocolate Chip Cooke Mix - Protein Cookie
Rating: ****** 6/5 Stars
Crowler was nice enough to send me 2 servings of the cookie mix. Luckily, I had my friend with me. We decided to cook them up. It didn't come with directions, but on the website it said to mix with milk and cook in the microwave.

I was very hesitant. When mixed with milk, it became almost like slop. Sort of like cream of wheat. I stuck it in the microwave for 1:00. I was definately curious about how well this would work.

Upon tasting the cookies, I think I had a small orgasm. Chewy, soft, warm, chocolately. It tasted like my moms homemade cookies. I can't beleive these have 10g of protien and are made primarily out of flax seed. My friend was just as estatic as I was. I truly don't know how they made this mix, but I seriously think it could put Nestle's cookie branch out of business. My applause!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I am scared to try those cookies. I might just end up with a ridiculous amount of them, just like my goddamn Walden Farms syrup ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Renegade I am always amazed at how detailed your reviews are. Of course I like them even more when I see a whole bunch of stars even more :)

Seriously thank you for taking the time to write these out and post them.

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. I am scared to try those cookies. I might just end up with a ridiculous amount of them, just like my goddamn Walden Farms syrup ;)
You might end up like me and buy 10lbs...

:eek:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You might end up like me and buy 10lbs...

:eek:
Yeah, I guess I am exagerating everything I like. I like Walden Farms syrup, I buy 75$. See a new supplement I want to try, I stack it with some more goodies, I want a new monitor for my PC, and want to buy a 28" LCD... :jaw: I just imagine a momo steering wheel playing Colin Mcrae rally!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review!!!