Anabolic Effect + X-gels Cycle (Migraine/headache)

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Hello.
I had a really bad migraine after 3 gels of x-gels (2 hours after)
First migraine with aura and then the headache.

Does anybody else have this problem before?

I want to use x-gels only on workout days.

Thank you!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello.
I had a really bad migraine after 3 gels of x-gels (2 hours after)
First migraine with aura and then the headache.

Does anybody else have this problem before?

I want to use x-gels only on workout days.

Thank you!
I have not.

But just to clarify....
Have you had migraines before?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I have not.

But just to clarify....
Have you had migraines before?
Yes, like 3 or 4 migraines every year, maybe this year I've got more...

I used to have migraines when I'm really nervous or photosensitivity (led lights could give symptoms)

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Never experienced headaches but DOMs especially

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No i have not had or heard about headaches from AA .. not to say that it cant happen for other person.

Is it constantly every day around same time frame after dosing ? ( monitor that )

Also you say you have 3 or 4 a year ( when those happened .. what was your diagnosis on those ?

If they are super bad - and you feel like your nutrition plus intake of fluid is good , i would check with doc.

Another thing to keep an eye on is ( Air pressure around you .. my wife gets migraine when the air pressure drops , weather changing causes it ) .. and nothing can be done about that sadly

just my thoughts hope that helps .. keep us posted if it def happens every day on taking AA - you might need to drop the product and continue with just AE and throw something else in

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
No i have not had or heard about headaches from AA .. not to say that it cant happen for other person.

Is it constantly every day around same time frame after dosing ? ( monitor that )

Also you say you have 3 or 4 a year ( when those happened .. what was your diagnosis on those ?

If they are super bad - and you feel like your nutrition plus intake of fluid is good , i would check with doc.

Another thing to keep an eye on is ( Air pressure around you .. my wife gets migraine when the air pressure drops , weather changing causes it ) .. and nothing can be done about that sadly

just my thoughts hope that helps .. keep us posted if it def happens every day on taking AA - you might need to drop the product and continue with just AE and throw something else in
Thanks!
Doc said that I don't have enough migraines per year so it is not a problem at all.

Who knows, maybe the inflammation from ArA is not good for me... or maybe I have a condition and I don't know it yet... things happens.

It wasn't a high dosage, 3 gels is 750 mg, the real dosage is 1500 mg. The only way to know if the ArA is causing migraines is still using it, but imagine, first day on ArA and I have a migraine... I'm a little bit worry.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks!
Doc said that I don't have enough migraines per year so it is not a problem at all.

Who knows, maybe the inflammation from ArA is not good for me... or maybe I have a condition and I don't know it yet... things happens.

It wasn't a high dosage, 3 gels is 750 mg, the real dosage is 1500 mg. The only way to know if the ArA is causing migraines is still using it, but imagine, first day on ArA and I have a migraine... I'm a little bit worry.
yup 3 or 4 in a year is hard to tell .. my wife has them maybe once/twice a month just from the pressure drop

and totally agree why you would get worry .. but like you said only way to find out is to take it or if there is a test ( which i don't think there is )

as for dosage no not high at all .. i know plenty that have done 1500mg with no issues including myself but i really like it at 1000mg

if you do take it again , how i would dose it
1 dont take any other supplements inlcuding AE ( hold onto it )
2 take 500mg

^ and see how you react to it .. if no issues .. next workout rinse and repeat with 750mg .. if no issues then we will know that this wasn't the cause and throw in other supplements one at a time

also my advice download some weather app which can track air pressure and track that daily on a notepad what it is when you wake it .. kinda does sound like you react to that .. but only way to find out.

best of luck

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
yup 3 or 4 in a year is hard to tell .. my wife has them maybe once/twice a month just from the pressure drop

and totally agree why you would get worry .. but like you said only way to find out is to take it or if there is a test ( which i don't think there is )

as for dosage no not high at all .. i know plenty that have done 1500mg with no issues including myself but i really like it at 1000mg

if you do take it again , how i would dose it
1 dont take any other supplements inlcuding AE ( hold onto it )
2 take 500mg

^ and see how you react to it .. if no issues .. next workout rinse and repeat with 750mg .. if no issues then we will know that this wasn't the cause and throw in other supplements one at a time

also my advice download some weather app which can track air pressure and track that daily on a notepad what it is when you wake it .. kinda does sound like you react to that .. but only way to find out.

best of luck
Thank you for your time.
I took a flight last monday and I felt the low pressurized on my head, who knows my man, even food could give me a migraine.

For example : stress, white LED lights, some foods, triggered my migraines.
I have medication but I didn't take it yesterday. It is only for migraines.

Neversummer

Awards
I believe people with diets high in omega 6 do see increases in headaches and migraines. And reduction in them is by switching diets to high omega 3s. I did get headaches from ArA but I pushed through them and they went away within a week or two.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I believe people with diets high in omega 6 do see increases in headaches and migraines. And reduction in them is by switching diets to high omega 3s. I did get headaches from ArA but I pushed through them and they went away within a week or two.
You're right, omega 6 is bad for people who has a lot of headaches/migraines.

I'm gonna try it again only on workout days.
It is the first time that I use ArA in only one service.
Time ago I used the protocol 4 gels in 4 meals without any problem (a little bit of joint pain) but now everybody is using it like the full service pre workout with glycerol or soy lecithin... I'm just following those methods.

I'm just guessing but using x-gels 3 times at week should be healthier than 50 days in a row, right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're right, omega 6 is bad for people who has a lot of headaches/migraines.

I'm gonna try it again only on workout days.
It is the first time that I use ArA in only one service.
Time ago I used the protocol 4 gels in 4 meals without any problem (a little bit of joint pain) but now everybody is using it like the full service pre workout with glycerol or soy lecithin... I'm just following those methods.

I'm just guessing but using x-gels 3 times at week should be healthier than 50 days in a row, right?
I wouldn't say everyone - because for me personally, when I use X-Gels I use them daily.

A lot of people do use them pre-workout only for the pumps, but my focus in using them is for the lean muscle and strength gains and that is best accomplished with daily use imo.

There's no right or wrong way - just whichever way best suits your needs.

But I've never had headaches from them and am extremely prone to headaches.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say everyone - because for me personally, when I use X-Gels I use them daily.

A lot of people do use them pre-workout only for the pumps, but my focus in using them is for the lean muscle and strength gains and that is best accomplished with daily use imo.

There's no right or wrong way - just whichever way best suits your needs.

But I've never had headaches from them and am extremely prone to headaches.
Maybe I have to change the protocol and 3 or 4 gels together are too much for me.

Too much vasodilation = headaches, right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I have to change the protocol and 3 or 4 gels together are too much for me.

Too much vasodilation = headaches, right?
I don't think its related to vasodilation imo but yes, I'd go back to how you used it originally.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Glad i found this im also getting daily headache from them.. not this brand but another same ingrediants

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad i found this im also getting daily headache from them.. not this brand but another same ingrediants
I want to clarify - are you saying that you're getting headaches from Arachidonic Acid?

The reason I'm asking is that the thread title is about Anabolic Effect and X-Gels, so since you said that it isn't this brand but another with the same ingredients, I'm thinking you mean Arachidonic Acid bc there's no other product with the all of the same ingredients as Anabolic Effect; and even for Arachidonic Acid, there's not many brands with a 40% concentration and most of the brands using the 10% powder put some other ingredients over in with them.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are the experts on the matter even sure migraines are caused by downstream metabolites of ARA? IF this was the case I would think treating migraines would be a much easier task than it seems to be for most migraine patients.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think 99% of the time it's a coincidence, ppl always look to a supplement or gear to be the cause of a problem. I see it quite often.

Hey I started testosterone and a fat burner and now I have a stomach ache and a fever.

Well...... You have probably had a stomach ache or fever 100 times in your life, why do you think the supplement caused it when the other 99 times in your life you had these symptoms you were not taking these things.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are the experts on the matter even sure migraines are caused by downstream metabolites of ARA? IF this was the case I would think treating migraines would be a much easier task than it seems to be for most migraine patients.
I also think most ppl do t even know what a migraine is, they just think a headache is a migraine, the medical field barely knows what a migraine is. They think it's caused by abnormal brain signals or brain activity

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How many 1000's of threads have we seen on ARA over the years?
I will bet OP's discomfort is simply due to not drinking enough water.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
In my case, ArA is a migraine trigger.

I have 5/6/7 migraines with aura every year, when I'm having an attack, I cannot speak correctly and I cannot see with my right eye.
I've got 2 migraine attacks, I took ArA in both days.

It is a health condition, I have this condition and maybe some agents are not helping with it.

ArA IS AMAZING, works, nothing works better than ArA.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I get bad sinus headaches and ArA does trigger them. Drinking extra water while on does help though.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I get bad sinus headaches and ArA does trigger them. Drinking extra water while on does help though.
I split the dosage and I drink more water when I'm on ArA.

Only if you do the pre workout protocol with a high dosage of ArA.

Steve recommends split the dosage in 4-5 times.