Anabolic Effect timing?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so im planning on starting a round of this in a couple days, I'm curious about dosing. I can take the morning dose without a problem but I can't always eat dinner at the same time, and sometimes it's pretty close to bed time. Has taking AE before bed affected anyone negatively, such as it being stimulating or causing insomnia? Thanks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So couple things here.

First, most of the ingredients in AE shouldn't be super "time" sensitive, so I wouldn't stress a ton with dosing times.

Everyone is different, but I haven't seen any specific issues with sleep as a consistent pattern for anyone, some even say it improves there sleep. From an anecdotal perspective I often take some with my last meal and sleep 1-2 hours later with zero issues.

Again keeping in mind timing isn't huge you could always just dose all 6 pre if you would like, I know I have enjoyed that and believe that @aaronuconn does it that way as well.

In some (most?) of the Actigin (one of the ingredients in AE) studies they would dose Actigin 1 hour pre and with last meal of the day too, hence that is one of the dosing suggestions I tend to follow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had zero issues with sleep when I ran a few bottles.
@sns8778 advised to take 1 dose pre-workout (3 Caps) and you can take the other dose 6-8 before or after (pending your lifting schedule)

You could also try 2/2/2 or 6 caps pre as @Resolve10 . It will be a personal feel thing that you can tinker with during your run. I would try each one for at least 2-3 weeks (pending an 8-12 week run). Just like with anything training, nutrition, or supplement related it is a trial and error experiment. The guidelines on the label are a great starting point, take notes, and adjust as you feel best.

I am sure you can get some great advice from others like @booneman77 , @aaronuconn, @ELROCK (I think he took it but I know he enjoys SNS Products)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thank you for the great and informative replies! I appreciate it. I'll try some late night dosing and see how it goes, and I don't react well then I'll change it up.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used a few bottles now and have had no issues with sleep due to taking a dose at night. Time it however is most convenient for your specific schedule.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t think you should have issue with dosing near bedtime. I’ve read anecdotal reports of people finding Shilajit stimulating, but I feel that is more of a placebo effect.

Like others said, the timing isn’t terribly relevant. There are a lot of different dosing protocols you could follow that others have laid out. I like all 6 caps pre personally, but I also work out first thing in the morning and that timing just works for my schedule

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used a few bottles now and have had no issues with sleep due to taking a dose at night. Time it however is most convenient for your specific schedule.
Agreed with this as well. And I haven't had any sleep issues either.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same as the rest, I often take mine right before bed as well and have never had any issues... if anything, it may actually help aid sleep due to helping with digestion