Anabolic Diet/clen

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Greetings Everyone!

My brother and I just got out of a bulking program for 8 weeks. Just started back cutting with a custom program we created using Arnold's blueprint to cut along with some bb complexes, weighted carries, running etc for cardio. I'm around 6' 235 this morning. I was not completely clean during my bulk and gained a fair amount of fat. Bf may be up at the 20% range currently. Weight at the beginning of the cut was 253. I started carb cycling but found it difficult to round it correctly around my training days. I was slowly losing weight but it was fluctuating heavily and I figured my bf % was really too high to carb cycle at this point anyway. I switched over to the anabolic diet which I have been on about 3 weeks now. My kcal right now ranges from 2300-2700. Carbs are essentially about 30-40 a day but that is net carbs because I generally take in about 40 g fiber daily. We are still lifting heavy weights and I'm not losing strength but my plan was to slowly drop off calories by 100 per stalling weeks until I reached my aesthetic goals. Im a natural endomorph and my brother is more of an ectomorph. He's only cut his calories down a bit and still eating heavy carbs and is slowly losing and on the right track. My question was would adding clen in at this point add any benefit to my program? I'm on an ecay daily stack now only. Need to get back on my fish oil. Protein is at least 200 g daily and fat is quite a bit sometimes as high as 130-160 g daily. Suggestions?
Thanks

JG93

JG93

Awards
Clen is great, if you can handle the sides of it.
It wouldn't hurt, but if your at 20% BF I suggest cutting naturally to at least 15% or 220 lbs first.
When I first came here I was all about anabolics, I didn't listen, cycled a bit to early, and didn't see MAJOR results.
After my cycle I continued the gym, feeding schedule and dropped 30 lbs in a little over a month.
I just started a Clen cycle to get rid of stingy fat.
The shakes are pretty shaky lol.
ECA stack is a good alternative also.
Do what you think is right.

As for your diet, figure your macros, and stick to it.
A good diet is the key to success. Not anabolics or Clen.
If you do Clen, start at 20mcg, go up every other day 20 mcg, don't go over 140 mcg.
2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Ketotifen will help with the Clen as well, from my understanding Benadryl doesn't actually have any affect. Plus ketotifen can be found for under 20 bucks.
Good luck.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Thanks for the excellent reply my friend. I think one thing I needed was to hear someone else say it. Stick to the diet and wait on the results. Diet is so important when cutting and in my past experiences I've gone to extremes when dieting and afraid I became catabolic wasting a lot of what I earned. I think I'll stick with normal fat burners. I have had some success using clen topically. I've had a lot of difficulty with some lose skin on my lower abdomen after losing significant weight. I kept dropping my calories super low using psmf but my problem was that I used it for a long term rather than short term fix. I guess I need to think about the fact that I'm only essentially 4 weeks in and maybe losing weight too fast for even that. I'm going to try to keep my calories up and adjust accordingly. Anyway, I appreciate the reply.
Thanks man

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Just an update: weight tonight was 232.6. Considered a cheat but decided to make a pizza w carbquick and watch my gf devour a whole pizza. Anyway, strength is essentially the same except Monday on bench my 2 middle sets are 275x4 and 300x2 and I stalled some requiring a spot. We have been super setting everything though and each bench set has 10 pull-ups so I attribute some to fatigue. My kcal are still 2400-2600 daily. Protein always minimum of 200 and fat minimum of 100. Carbs have dipped higher a couple days in the 50 range but still seems good. Last weeks weight was 234.6. Can I get some input. I feel too fat to post pics. Got a bf analyzer coming in. It's something new looks cool. Anyway, hope you guys got some input.
Thanks

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an expert by any means, but I would suggest run ECA before going into Clen. My buddy went straight into Clen, and although Clen has seemed to do wonders for him, I still think until he got to the lower % of BF, ECA would have also done just fine. You may save yourself some money and some potential health problems.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
I agree. I went ahead and started OTC type stimulants. It's frustrating doing a more consistent diet and keeping calories up but I feel like the benefit will be much greater in the end.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I went ahead and started OTC type stimulants. It's frustrating doing a more consistent diet and keeping calories up but I feel like the benefit will be much greater in the end.
Good choice man. Start out with Yohimbe and the like, move onto ECA if you feel you need it, and rarely do people need to go further unless they are looking to compete or what not.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
My real goal is to stick around 200 lbs with walk around vascularity and abs.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Unless if your competing I wouldn't use clen

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
My real goal is to stick around 200 lbs with walk around vascularity and abs.
If you are doing it natty you can cut down, even without ECA just a solid diet and whatnot, to around 190 and then build back up clean.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Just an update: weight tonight was 232.6. Considered a cheat but decided to make a pizza w carbquick and watch my gf devour a whole pizza. Anyway, strength is essentially the same except Monday on bench my 2 middle sets are 275x4 and 300x2 and I stalled some requiring a spot. We have been super setting everything though and each bench set has 10 pull-ups so I attribute some to fatigue. My kcal are still 2400-2600 daily. Protein always minimum of 200 and fat minimum of 100. Carbs have dipped higher a couple days in the 50 range but still seems good. Last weeks weight was 234.6. Can I get some input. I feel too fat to post pics. Got a bf analyzer coming in. It's something new looks cool. Anyway, hope you guys got some input.
Thanks
those macros add up to 1900kcal not 2400/2600.. and the fats are to low for anabolic diet

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448556449.736434.jpg

Here's a typical day. I use net carbs rather than just carbs that could've been part of the issue. I have gone up to 250-270 g of protein daily but not really sure if it's needed or not. One thing I'm def afraid of is not eating enough but I still feel fat as I guess I didn't bulk as good as I should have. No real vascularity to speak of right now except forearms and lightly in the shoulders. Now of course it's thanksgiving. Be back on track in a couple days lol.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Dunno even know y I'm admiring this but just ran a 5k this morning and took 30+ min. But my hiit cardio and loaded carries, etc is awesome. Any suggestions to build it up? Run more or avoid it so I don't become catabolic.