Anabolic Alchemy Logging Opp! Epi 2.0 by Vital Labs!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

djsirak

Awards
*Weight: 225 pounds, 6'2", I'm not sure on body fat percentage +-16%
*Current Training Program: Arnold's Agonist-Antagonist Training (As posted on TNATION with slight modifications)
*Current Goals: Add/Maintain lean mass while reducing body fat
*Current Supplements Being Used: Protein, L-Carn, BCAA, preworkout, CLA
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): N/A
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I have been running low carb which has been limiting performance and I have heard it's great for endurance. I've been interested in trying an Epi product since Epi 1 but was hesitant to try a prohormone due to effects on liver and effectiveness of PCT. I would love to see how well Epi 2.0 works in keeping/building my strength and to see if it can help me cut down. I am a bit stuck as I want the ability to grow and lean out and think this might help me break past some current sticking points.

I currently log my macros, workouts, and weight so logging Epi 2.0 would be a slight modification. Pictures and updates are not an issue.

Thanks!

David

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
*Weight: 225 pounds, 6'2", I'm not sure on body fat percentage +-16%
*Current Training Program: Arnold's Agonist-Antagonist Training (As posted on TNATION with slight modifications)
*Current Goals: Add/Maintain lean mass while reducing body fat
*Current Supplements Being Used: Protein, L-Carn, BCAA, preworkout, CLA
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): N/A
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I have been running low carb which has been limiting performance and I have heard it's great for endurance. I've been interested in trying an Epi product since Epi 1 but was hesitant to try a prohormone due to effects on liver and effectiveness of PCT. I would love to see how well Epi 2.0 works in keeping/building my strength and to see if it can help me cut down. I am a bit stuck as I want the ability to grow and lean out and think this might help me break past some current sticking points.

I currently log my macros, workouts, and weight so logging Epi 2.0 would be a slight modification. Pictures and updates are not an issue.

Thanks!

David
We already picked winners man..

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
And highlander31 email me here as well please so I can get these sent over :)
Done! Itching for this already like a crack addict. Cant wait.

rmartinez210

Awards
190 been lifting for a couple years. I would love to log this and give in some great reviews. Have taken bunch of powerful supps.
Weight training consists of heavy, drop weight, and failure.
Currently not on a stack so i will be running this by itself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
mw1 done :) this didn't show up on the desktop for some reason and my mobile is acting up with the log in.