ANABOLIC AF: A CHEMICAL X DIARY(a CNP Sponsored Log)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So am I the only person on earth that puts cheese on Apple pie?
Who in their right mind puts cheese on Apple Pie? Are you smoking thr ganga again. Lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Grandma always said "Apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze."

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all are just a bunch of narrow minded people.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they even have Apple pie in Paraguay?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do they even have Apple pie in Paraguay?
Yes, with beans, LOL.
Nah, Paraguay has a lot of German immigrants -and apple pie is a German specialty...without cheese. :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I keep forgetting my New Years Resolution this year was to stop derailing sponsored logs, so as you were.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I keep forgetting my New Years Resolution this year was to stop derailing sponsored logs, so as you were.
bloodnthunder deserves it for posting forbidden dishes.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder deserves it for posting forbidden dishes.
{puts pinky finger to the side of lip}
Got some pizza on tap for tomorrow. {in my best dr. Evil voice}

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well well well. I had myself a busy busy day. Got up early. For me 8 is super early. Spent about 4 hours studying for cpt exam next month. Came home and helped my mother out with making meatballs. This is tray 1 of 3.

Not gonna give her recipe exactly away but ground beef, Romano cheese, onions, garlic and breadcrumbs. The secret is in a he sauce, literally these bad boys get cooked in the sauce as it’s cooking. Think she’s doing that tomorrow. So looking forward to when that happens.

Then hit up some back, shoulder traps

Wide grip pulldown
3x20 75 lbs. slow negative

Vbar pulldown
3x12 120 extended hold at bottom and at stretch

Rope straight arm pulldown
3x15. 20,30,40. Long hold at thighs for first two sets, the 40 was too hard to keep held too long

Seated row. 3x20. 100 lbs

Hypers 3x20. 205,225,240

Cable rear fly 10x20,15x15,20x10

Face pull 3x15 35 lbs

Side lateral raises 10x30,15x20,20x10

Standing v press 10x20,20x15,30x10

Db shrugs 3x20 35,55,75

Really went through this fast. Would’ve got out of their in 90 minutes including shower but cpl guys I hadn’t seen in awhile stopped in so spent some time catching up.

So 4 weeks done now. Up 2.6 lbs. probably not something c and p would be pleases at but it is what it is. Yet I don’t think the numbers sell the story entirely. The amount of food I’ve been able to eat is asinine and yet only 2.6 in a month. Definitely a recomp going on as I feel bigger, and I think the comparison pics show that too, let me know if u disagree.

Front

Back.

And here’s another point. I can’t tell u the number of supplements I’ve taken where it’s in that second month where the magic happens. I’ve felt this building these past few weeks and I’ve established I need to be at or above 800 cal surplus, so these next four I’m expecting double the gains. And I’m f that pans out, I think 8 solid lbs in 8 weeks is way better than 8 lbm out of 15 lbs weight gained which happens so often with bulking agents. Should be fun. I’m excited.

Dad had his birthday dinner tonight.

8 oz filet with a baked potato lol mom forgot all about the asparagus was still draining in the sink when the steaks came out.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back is looking great!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man the hunger is real:

Just made myself a pretty nice seventh meal lol. 1 cup chobani with no sugar peaches and 2/3 cup of pb granola. A scoop of milk chocolate modern protein and nieces left over a full box of snowballs, so I snagged one. Hadn’t had one of those things since I was a kid

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super busy today so had to readjust my spilts this week. Only had about 45 min to lift so legs wasn’t gonna fit. So went with a real quick chest workout.

Incline db
35x10, 4x6 75,85,90,80

Bb floor press
135x12,155x10,165x8,175x6,185x5

Leverage decline
2x10. 200,230,250x7

Low crossover
3x15 10 lbs

I haven’t gone back and checked but I think the weights pushed today were pretty high comparatively speaking to previous lifts. So if it is as I believe it to be, strength gain aspect I’ve seen with chemical x is getting another confirming vote.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit up back today. The splits for the week just work better pushing legs to end.

Dl
2x10 135,225. 315x5,365x3,340x5

Cpl prs there. 340x5 is a pr for reps and the 365x3 ties an old pr for reps. Form kinda sucked though so gonna have to be more diligent in keeping it past first rep.

Rack pulls
Did a cpl at 315x5. But doing these after dl was a dumb idea.

Ss
Leverage iso row 3x15 45,90,115 per arm
Leverage high row 3x12 90 per arm

Wide grip straight arm pulldown 3x30

Reverse grip pulldown 3x20 70,85,10”

Finished up with light calf work.

Mom made pie but not cut open yet so pics will come later. Chocolate creme and banana cream.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As promised

As u can tell I didn’t use the serving utensil with the chocolate. Fork and knife not a great option to pick up pie.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up and back tire was flat. Grabbed the air pump. Wouldn’t fill. Fix a flat nope. So drove very slowly to pep boys but bc ppl here are stupid they’re all booked until Friday bc of the bad weather due Saturday, which btw is gonna hit like 1 hr south of here lol

So started back home was gonna see about putting the donut from the other car. When out of the blue I noticed an auto shop. I’ve lived in this area for most my life and never seen this place, guy said he’s been in same spot for forty years. Lol. That’s how observant I am.

Anyhow. Did get some shoulder and trap done

Military 3x10 65,95,115

Upright 3x10 85

Bar shrug 135x20,185x15,225x10

Circuit

Db seated press 3x10 35,45,50
Side lateral raises 3x15. 15 lbs
Db front raises same
Standing rear db fly same

Db shrugs 3x20 45,50,55

Kinda low key in some regards bc I usually do a lot more and these weights I typically hit for more volume but idk lots of sh1t on the brain today and found myself not even thinking, just grabbed weights I knew I could do and just hit em for set reps. All that still got a pretty good shoulder pump.

So. There’s this one dude I see at the gym, nice guy and all but his girl was with him today and man she was smoking hot, totally didn’t expect it. But she kept coming up to me asking for advice about lifting and supps and just random stupid stuff. Kinda odd considering she’s with her dude and that I’m like 20 years older lol. She tells me she’ll be around more. So in locker room dude comes up to me and apologized for his girl bothering me. No I’m sorry bro just came out of my mouth and boom light went on. Very awkward lol.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well past cpl days kinda sucked in general. Stupid weather kicking the old s.a.d into overdrive and combo that with too many things on my mind, it’s a victory just getting to the gym.

Anyhow did some arms today
Ss
Ez curl 70-3x10
Spider curl 70-3x8

Db curl 3x12 20,25,30

Db hammer curls 3x12 35,40,45

Overhead cable curl bfr set 15x30,15,15

Reverse cable curl bfr set 25x30,15,15

Close grip bench 135x12,145x10,155x8,165x6

Skull 3x15 40 lbs

Dip machine 3x12 185 lbs

1 arm reverse grip pd bfr set 10x30,15,15

It was actually kinda weird, I swear I was bone dry heading into tris, and then drenched afterwards. I guess I worked tris good and mailed in Biceps. Funny thing is in my mind I thought I went hard with Biceps and let up afterwards lol

As far as product reactions, it’s just doing its thing. Very steady overall past week or so. The way I’ve felt last two days really didn’t test strength too much but the fact that I know I could’ve done more is reassuring in that sense. It’s a good thing too that the hunger is strong bc way I’ve felt I believe I needed that to maintain the surplus. It’s actually really weird feeling down but big at the same time. Weights been trending up ever since I added the extra cals.

In other news I cane home from the gym and the Christmas tree was up, kinda weird right?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I know the feeling. Winter sucks the soul out of me. I have no problem when I go the gym on the way home from work. If I'm already home, holy crap it's hard to get myself to go out in the cold to then go to the gym.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the feeling. Winter sucks the soul out of me. I have no problem when I go the gym on the way home from work. If I'm already home, holy crap it's hard to get myself to go out in the cold to then go to the gym.
U must be great on Twitter bc u basically extracted a lot of my post into a cpl of lines lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I have the same winter problems. The summer isn't better either, way to hot to work out. Springtime and Fall has this awful changing weather, making going to the gym difficult too. :)

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have the same winter problems. The summer isn't better either, way to hot to work out. Springtime and Fall has this awful changing weather, making going to the gym difficult too. :)
Haha. You need to move, my man!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think I had a very productive session this afternoon. Felt really strong but didn’t go for Prs at all. Ran a simple 6x5 today. Honestly I almost think it was more taxing than going for singles. Lot of factors to explain that.

Warmed up with some rolling and basic hip mobility exercises.

Squat
7x5 135,135(warm ups). 185,225,245,275,225.

Sumo dl. 6x5 135,225,275,315,315,295. 275x6

Rdl-135x10,12,15
Leg press 270x25,360x20,450x15
Calf press 270x15,360x12,450x11

Bfr sets
Leg extensions 70x30,15,15
Seated leg curl 75x30,20,20
Standing calf raises 120x30,15,15

Got some donut pics coming up later. Bought a bakers dozen so good eating next cpl days

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I went back and forth whether or not I’d take the day or go train. Weather being wet and crappy made decision for me. Went and did some super sets.

Db bench 60-3x12
1 arm rows 60-3x12
Lying leg raises 3x15

Incline db 45-3x12
Incline Lever rows 45-3x12
Crunches 3x20

Incline fly 20-3x15
Db bent over row 45-3x15
Db side bends 45-3x20

That’s it short and sweet and a lot of fun. Took 35 minutes and I was winded. Goes to show that if u take off from doing cardio this long you feel it in situations like today.

That said I’m in for some more endurance tonight when I take on 2 more Paula’s donuts. Thinking peanut cream and peanut butter cream. But I may just get silly and go for the frosted chocolate angel cream instead. Lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I had a very productive session this afternoon. Felt really strong but didn’t go for Prs at all. Ran a simple 6x5 today. Honestly I almost think it was more taxing than going for singles. Lot of factors to explain that.

Warmed up with some rolling and basic hip mobility exercises.

Squat
7x5 135,135(warm ups). 185,225,245,275,225.

Sumo dl. 6x5 135,225,275,315,315,295. 275x6

Rdl-135x10,12,15
Leg press 270x25,360x20,450x15
Calf press 270x15,360x12,450x11

Bfr sets
Leg extensions 70x30,15,15
Seated leg curl 75x30,20,20
Standing calf raises 120x30,15,15

Got some donut pics coming up later. Bought a bakers dozen so good eating next cpl days

Nice toes
I mean doughnuts

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today I went back and forth whether or not I’d take the day or go train. Weather being wet and crappy made decision for me. Went and did some super sets.

Db bench 60-3x12
1 arm rows 60-3x12
Lying leg raises 3x15

Incline db 45-3x12
Incline Lever rows 45-3x12
Crunches 3x20

Incline fly 20-3x15
Db bent over row 45-3x15
Db side bends 45-3x20

That’s it short and sweet and a lot of fun. Took 35 minutes and I was winded. Goes to show that if u take off from doing cardio this long you feel it in situations like today.

That said I’m in for some more endurance tonight when I take on 2 more Paula’s donuts. Thinking peanut cream and peanut butter cream. But I may just get silly and go for the frosted chocolate angel cream instead. Lol

You made the right decision !!! Nice Workout!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt good after rest day. I so had to fight not going in yesterday. After watching that garbage game I probably should’ve.

Felt really big today. Could be the 2 lb weekend surge. Idk but hit up shoulder trap today

Plate raise 45-3x15
Side lateral raises 3x15 20 lbs
Standing rear fly 3x15 20 lbs
Plate shrug 45-3x20. Sides, behind back, in front

High incline shoulder press 3x15 50,55,60
1 arm lateral 30-3x15
Seated rear fly 30-3x15
Db shrugs with long holds at stretch and at peak 3x15 50,55,60

Lateral machine 3x15 50,55,60
Db front raises 3x15 20,25,30
Db forward lunge shrug 3x15 20,25,30

Face pull 3x20 30 lbs
Kneeling rope crunch 3x20
Pallof 3x20 25

Hanging leg raises 3x15
Plate bends 3x20 45 lbs

Not gonna impress anyone with this meal but the tenderloin was freaking awesome. My dad for some reason hates pork so he had store bought potstickers which I tried. Not a fan

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do like rice!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to have a quick workout today so switched legs to arms and slashed that as well bc stomach got upset. Really sucks things played out the way they did bc I was actually looking forward to crushing legs. Oh well

Arms
Bar curl. 4x15 55,65x3

Close grip bench 5x20 55,65,75,85,95

Db hammer 25x25, 3x20

Rope pd 30x30,3x25 25

30 reps of wrist curls

And bc tummy f’d up. I couldn’t really eat since lunchtime. I tried eating these steak burgers mom made but didn’t sit well so dog got my share. Hopefully later I’ll make up the calories bc as it stands I’m about 500 under for the day.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wound up being under on cals yesterday, I just couldn’t eat. It sucked but felt better today. Shoulda figured what the issue was but never thought of it. Not gonna get into details. But I made up for the deficit today. Am finishing things off with some donuts later and while I couldn’t get the ones I wanted these are both top ten so I’m cool with it. Picture up later.

Hit legs hard today

Warmed up with bw lunges, IT stretch and hip work. It’s time consuming but man I’ve been getting deep these past two workouts since incorporating. Granted I dropped the weight a bit but I’m still up there imo.

Squat warm ups bw,45x10, 135x5

5x5 225,245,260,260,255. 245x6

Front squat 3x5 135,155,175

Sumo dl 6x5. 225,275,315,320,325,315

Bb hack squat 3x5 225,235,225
Still getting used to these. Still keep hitting my butt which is awkward. Wasn’t even gonna do these lol. But

Ok so I was finishing sumos when my dream girl steps into the rack next to me, and she takes off her shirt and those abs. So so hot and she’s a surgeon to boot. Well so I decided to linger a little longer in that spot so did the hacks and took a good rest between them lol

Finished legs off with single leg leg press. 3x10 180,270,360

Ss
Calf press. 360-3x15
Leg press 360-3x8

Standing calf machine bfr set 110x30,20,15

Tomorrow going to sisters for Turkey and I’ll be sick I’m sure from overeating like always. Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. I’m up 4 pounds from yesterday lol. So u know I did. That spike in weight is great and all but it’s just water weight in one day like that, see where I’m at in the am for the week 6 progress update.

Short workout this afternoon but felt great and with chest or shoulder days I’m always a bit fearful that the rotator will act up again. But no flare up which is a win.

Bench
135x10, 6x6. 185,205x3,195,185

Bb floor press
135x12,155x10,9

Db incline press
45x12, 3x9 60,55,50

Db incline fly 20-4x15

Db decline press 35-3x12

Shot now and gonna feast on donuts

These are lighter in texture and volume than my usual place so I’m sure I’ll convince myself to go for a third lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You see the C&P deal going on right now? You could consider extending the run, don't remember how long you've been at this.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You see the C&P deal going on right now? You could consider extending the run, don't remember how long you've been at this.
I would but this is a log. In fact when I won this opportunity I told those guys I’d pick up 2 bottles of chem 4 to run with it as a thank you for picking me, but after he checked with the boss, he said they wanted the log to be as is. So that’s what I’m doing. Yeah sick sale for sure though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you are doing is sabotage! No likes under the last donuts picture! Some of us are cutting... damn!

Take a seat: