Anabeta while on vacation?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, hopefully a PES rep can give me some advice on this one. I'm going to start taking OG Anabeta today @ 6 caps per day(I have 3 bottles). I'll be training regularly up until June 28 because I'll be going on vacation for about 8 days. Should I continue to take Anabeta during my time out of the gym or would it be wise to cut the cycle short of the 8 weeks and stop there? I don't want to waste any of the product if I'm not training. Any input is appreciated.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run at 4 caps per day and would then have used 1.5 bottles and have enough left over for another 6 week run at another time or if you ran at 6 caps per day you could just run 2 bottles (40 days) which would lead to right up to your vacation then save the third bottle for later.

I wouldn't really see the need to take it during the vacation and based on the MOA of Anacyclus P. it should continue to give you benefits for a week or so after cessation of use anyways.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
You could run at 4 caps per day and would then have used 1.5 bottles and have enough left over for another 6 week run at another time or if you ran at 6 caps per day you could just run 2 bottles (40 days) which would lead to right up to your vacation then save the third bottle for later.

I wouldn't really see the need to take it during the vacation and based on the MOA of Anacyclus P. it should continue to give you benefits for a week or so after cessation of use anyways.
Thanks for the reply. I'll probably just take a one week break during vacation and run it for a few weeks once I get back. I'm going to be camping at Yosemite and I'm afraid the Anabeta hunger will have me devouring a squirrel and eating pinecones.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy your vacation!