Anabeta rulk run

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last nights workout went really well, a little bit better than usuall actually. Strength and stamina increases were noticed right off. I easily got a few more reps in pressing moves and decided to keep the delt portion of my routine instead of pawning it off on thursday. Things ive noticed are my temp gets a little warm after taking Anabeta, I sweat more and im much hungrier throughout the day. Physique wise my muscles look good and full and my waist is trimming down. Overall im just really suprised that Anabeta is working so well so fast.

Recovery aspect ill be keeping an eye on this week, but so far I think I like this better then Prime pill for pill. Also I would definatly do another Anabeta run either solo or stacked with something. Great product PES, ill have to try out the rest of the line!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nights workout went really well, a little bit better than usuall actually. Strength and stamina increases were noticed right off. I easily got a few more reps in pressing moves and decided to keep the delt portion of my routine instead of pawning it off on thursday. Things ive noticed are my temp gets a little warm after taking Anabeta, I sweat more and im much hungrier throughout the day. Physique wise my muscles look good and full and my waist is trimming down. Overall im just really suprised that Anabeta is working so well so fast.

Recovery aspect ill be keeping an eye on this week, but so far I think I like this better then Prime pill for pill. Also I would definatly do another Anabeta run either solo or stacked with something. Great product PES, ill have to try out the rest of the line!
The muscle fullness is one of the more "fun" aspects of AnaBeta, Noa. Along with vascularity - are you noticing this?

You definitely need to try out the rest of the PES line...Erase and Alpha-T2...'Nuff said!

~Rosie~

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad its working well for you so fast!

I never got the warming sensation but the muscle fullness was definitely welcome. Specially on my lower carb phase.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The muscle fullness is one of the more "fun" aspects of AnaBeta, Noa. Along with vascularity - are you noticing this?

You definitely need to try out the rest of the PES line...Erase and Alpha-T2...'Nuff said!

~Rosie~
Im definatly goin to have to Rosie, PES has really impressed me with Anabeta.

Glad its working well for you so fast!

I never got the warming sensation but the muscle fullness was definitely welcome. Specially on my lower carb phase.
I think the warming sensation might be the metabolism spiking. I always get warmer after I eat but Anabeta seems to magnify this.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta is some great stuff. Glad to see you're enjoying it also.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question Rulk...

In your first post you had mentioned you were going to be following a warrior diet/lean gains type approach with your diet. Have you?

I have been noticing in logs of anabeta that users comment on a "low blood sugar" type feeling after taking it. Have you taken it without food yet? Or always with a meal?

Another question is you mentioned you eat only a moderate amount of carbs, again with the anabeta logs I have seen most users mention that they feel they need to "up" their carb intake significantly while on anabeta. Has this been the case for you or are you maintaining a mod cho intake?

okay so that was a little more than just a "quick" question..lol ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great news. :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question Rulk...

In your first post you had mentioned you were going to be following a warrior diet/lean gains type approach with your diet. Have you?

I have been noticing in logs of anabeta that users comment on a "low blood sugar" type feeling after taking it. Have you taken it without food yet? Or always with a meal?

Another question is you mentioned you eat only a moderate amount of carbs, again with the anabeta logs I have seen most users mention that they feel they need to "up" their carb intake significantly while on anabeta. Has this been the case for you or are you maintaining a mod cho intake?

okay so that was a little more than just a "quick" question..lol ;)
I learned that I had to alter my diet right away when taking Anabeta and yes, I upped my carbs. The hunger increase is very noticable and even though im back to a more traditional bodybuilding diet, im seeing pretty good results, so im putting the leangains stuff on hold for the moment.

I havent had the low blood sugar experience, just a more knawing hunger than usuall, but whey iso helps in that department. Also my water intake has increased drastically. Im drinking like 8 blender shaker cups full of water in a day ( non-workout days ) and they top out at 20oz I think. Basically though it was cool to see me upping calories and carbs and still seeing my waistline trim down, in fact im down a hole in my belt. Next doctors vist I hope to be in the 280's.

Reactions: T50
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 is goin really well, pump and muscle fullnes throughout the day is great. Havent measured my arms but they look bigger and have more definition. I feel anabolic all day and the large meals im having aren't impacting my waistline at all. Im already thinking of what else to stack Anabeta with and will probably use it in a pct.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 3 is goin really well, pump and muscle fullnes throughout the day is great. Havent measured my arms but they look bigger and have more definition. I feel anabolic all day and the large meals im having aren't impacting my waistline at all. Im already thinking of what else to stack Anabeta with and will probably use it in a pct.
Great thread so far! Thank you for taking the time to log this!

Griz15

Awards
How are you stacking this? i do 2x2.Im running an 8 week cycle and the first 4 weeks were great. My chest went up an inch,but everything else stayed around the same.for the next 4 weeks i added in Xfa and Prime. Hope to really throw around weight now

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you stacking this? i do 2x2.Im running an 8 week cycle and the first 4 weeks were great. My chest went up an inch,but everything else stayed around the same.for the next 4 weeks i added in Xfa and Prime. Hope to really throw around weight now
I just eat 4 meals and take 1 Anabeta pill with each meal. When I workout I take a pre workout shake and take a 5th anabeta pill, then post workout I take another shake and a 6th anabeta pill. Btw your stack sounds awesome. Im still noticing an increase in thirst, appetite and body warmth and im in my 3rd week. My 5th week I might introduce some other things, but so far Anabeta and Creapure Creatine is working out great.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Rulk, keep it coming. :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Rulk, keep it coming. :)
Any increase in weights? Deads,bench,squats..etc?
Thanks guys and will do. Strength has gone up on curls, bench- pretty much all pressing movements. Either the weight is feeling lighter or im banging out a few more reps, this is what im seeing. I think the nutrient repartitioning effects of Anabeta have been amazing and not enough has been mentioned about it. Squat and deadlift I no longer really do heavy anymore due to an injury, but if I was able to do them im sure my results would be even better.

Havent weighed myself but im thinking ill be lighter as the mirror is showing me leaning out in the lats and waist area.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Progress hasnt stalled wich is cool, but I seemed to have caught this nagging cold, not cool. Im almost through this 1st bottle but may hold off about 2 weeks and start up the 2nd bottle. So far creatine, protein powder and anti-oxidants compliment Anabeta just fine and dont see the need to run this with anything else... but im not saying it would'nt be fun to stack this with something else. The ideas are brewing...

Griz15

Awards
Any size gain? Im on my second bottle and i didnt notice size at all i actually lost an inch on my waist but my chest gained an inch but everything else was the same. The second bottle though.. im starting to notice my arms are getting bigger, weird. Maybe the Xfa is kicking in:)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any size gain? Im on my second bottle and i didnt notice size at all i actually lost an inch on my waist but my chest gained an inch but everything else was the same. The second bottle though.. im starting to notice my arms are getting bigger, weird. Maybe the Xfa is kicking in:)
My waist is dropping in size too and my arms are way fuller than normal and they look better with more detail. I havent measured my arms in a while but they were getting close to 21 inches. Ill have to measure them soon.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My waist is dropping in size too and my arms are way fuller than normal and they look better with more detail. I havent measured my arms in a while but they were getting close to 21 inches. Ill have to measure them soon.
Nice!! What kind of a diet are you following?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the best of both worlds happening, Noa :)

~Rosie~

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
That's AnaBeta for you, te stuff simply works. And damn 21 inch guns?? What a beast! Keep killin it man

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!! What kind of a diet are you following?
Moderate carb, high protein diet. I supplement with efa's to get most of my fat and drink about 2 to 4 shakes a day depending on what day it is.
Sounds like the best of both worlds happening, Noa :)

~Rosie~
Indeed it does Rosie! Anabeta is a fantastic supplement and I plan on using it throughout the seasons.

That's AnaBeta for you, te stuff simply works. And damn 21 inch guns?? What a beast! Keep killin it man
Almost bro, but if I lean out more and keep 20+arms ill be more than happy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, good diet + AnaBeta equals great result!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
I loved the fulness anabeta gave me..
Grats on the progress man!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved the fulness anabeta gave me..
Grats on the progress man!
Me too and thanks guys for the props. Im actually goin to go ahead and get some T2 and run this with Anabeta and finish off strong here in November. Hopefully ill be closer to where I want to be and finally throw down with a PH cycle. Obviously im goin to let Primordial Performance help me out on that one, but im pretty much already consigned to the fact that ill be using Anabeta as part of my pct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed it does Rosie! Anabeta is a fantastic supplement and I plan on using it throughout the seasons.
Cool bananas ;)

Me too and thanks guys for the props. Im actually goin to go ahead and get some T2 and run this with Anabeta and finish off strong here in November. Hopefully ill be closer to where I want to be and finally throw down with a PH cycle. Obviously im goin to let Primordial Performance help me out on that one, but im pretty much already consigned to the fact that ill be using Anabeta as part of my pct.
Alpha-T2 stacks nicely with AnaBeta, Noa - be interesting to see if - and how - your progress changes with that added in :)

~Rosie~