Anabeta elite and pes erase pro

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man. So you like Formabolic more than the new Erase Pro? Thanks for the quick response.
I have only used formabolic once. I have used erase pro three times. Erase pro killed my libido. I didn't run formabolic solo (ran with dermacrine), so I need to run it solo to give a fair comparison

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I have only used formabolic once. I have used erase pro three times. Erase pro killed my libido. I didn't run formabolic solo (ran with dermacrine), so I need to run it solo to give a fair comparison
I feel as erase is better at cortisol reduction. But let's be honest Formabolic trumps it and every other otc aromatase inhibitor for e2 reduction

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I feel as erase is better at cortisol reduction. But let's be honest Formabolic trumps it and every other otc aromatase inhibitor for e2 reduction
is there really a difference between formeron and formabolic?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In that period you use it?
low or high calories?

which may be the side effects of Formabolic?

to me, Erase pro, lowered libido much.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that period you use it?
low or high calories?

which may be the side effects of Formabolic?

to me, Erase pro, lowered libido much.
High calories

Didn't experience anything negative with formabolic

And yes, erase pro killed my libido

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
As stated above it killed my libido also, got a brand new bottle that I'm never going to touch now lol

Nyrin

Awards
EP is pretty potent; if you're not already on the high end of e2, you'd be better off dosing it every 2 (or 3!) days than ED. Too low of estrogen will cause all sorts of problems, not the least of which is the libido (best one is the creaky joints making you feel like a 90-year-old man).

Blindly dosing aromatase inhibitors never made much sense to me.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EP is pretty potent; if you're not already on the high end of e2, you'd be better off dosing it every 2 (or 3!) days than ED. Too low of estrogen will cause all sorts of problems, not the least of which is the libido (best one is the creaky joints making you feel like a 90-year-old man).

Blindly dosing aromatase inhibitors never made much sense to me.
Are you referring to the old formula of Erase Pro?

cjdesmit

Awards
I just finished a 4 week run of Erase Pro and ABE. I dosed the EP everyday for the first week then cut back to every other day because my libido dropped as well, but mostly due to the joint pain. My libido bounced back when dosing EOD but my joints are still killing me. I have another weeks worth of EP but won't be finishing it as I can't take the joint pain anymore. I will however be running another 4 weeks of ABE, really enjoying it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 4 week run of Erase Pro and ABE. I dosed the EP everyday for the first week then cut back to every other day because my libido dropped as well, but mostly due to the joint pain. My libido bounced back when dosing EOD but my joints are still killing me. I have another weeks worth of EP but won't be finishing it as I can't take the joint pain anymore. I will however be running another 4 weeks of ABE, really enjoying it.
Erase Pro, old or new?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase Pro is the new one. The old version was simply called Erase..
Erase and Erase Pro are two different products and underwent reformulation, so there are old and new versions.

cjdesmit

Awards
Ah, I see.. I was under the impression Erase Pro was the "newer" reformulated Erase. So when was Erase Pro changed? I'm assuming I have the newer version if I purchased it last month.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Ah, I see.. I was under the impression Erase Pro was the "newer" reformulated Erase. So when was Erase Pro changed? I'm assuming I have the newer version if I purchased it last month.
Correct.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this the listed ingredients on the one that you have?

Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract, Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid