AMS Pre Workout Question?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hey gang..well im trying to catch up on all the AMS/FRL thread..been one busy MOFO.. Ok so question is.. what would you like to see in our newest/updated or pre-workout product?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Something like monster pump, maybe without the creatine though

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Something like monster pump, maybe without the creatine though
I like this idea...personally I think I would love to see:

-GMS (5g)
-COP (2g)
-ALCAR (1g)
-Agmatine Sulfate (1g)
-Caffeine+Higenamine+Theobromine (A 400mg blend of these :D)
-Citrulline Malate (6g)
-Choline (500mg)
-Either 5g Leucine or a good dose of Leucine Peptides.

Was thinking of 2g LCLT too...but seemed like overkill...something like that I would drink every day...and since I can't tell you to add a Bronkaid to it I could do it at home :D!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more. There is actually a competitor product out there that I have on the way to try. I love the profile but I think we could do a few things better.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know if doable but, there was a pre that I used a long time ago that has since been reformulated. The new version pales in comparison to the og. The only thing I gathered that was changed was the epimedium amount. Is a high extract of epimedium possible because that og version had my attitude on destroy. This would be 1 ingredient idea..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know if doable but, there was a pre that I used a long time ago that has since been reformulated. The new version pales in comparison to the og. The only thing I gathered that was changed was the epimedium amount. Is a high extract of epimedium possible because that og version had my attitude on destroy. This would be 1 ingredient idea..
I like that idea...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about ephedra? I think I read somewhere a while back that apparently, the FDA is allowing supplement companies to manufacture products that contain ephedra as long as it's the plant and not pure ephedrine. I know that a number of companies are now selling fat burners containing ephedra, but as far as I know, there isn't a single PWO product with it, so maybe AMS could corner that market...

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
How about ephedra? I think I read somewhere a while back that apparently, the FDA is allowing supplement companies to manufacture products that contain ephedra as long as it's the plant and not pure ephedrine. I know that a number of companies are now selling fat burners containing ephedra, but as far as I know, there isn't a single PWO product with it, so maybe AMS could corner that market...
Ephedra laws are different in each state too.