AMS Joint Fixx log

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Let's hope it does what its name suggests.. Gonna be running this log for a month and if I like the product then maybe ill keep it going and order some more

Joint history:
ACL reconstruction right knee
bi meniscal repair right knee twice
Meniscus repair cartilage removed left knee
so that a total of 4 surgeries between both knees
Dislocated elbow-causes tendinitis sometimes
Achey wrists
Compression fracture t11 and protruding disk between L4-L5--this means no squatting or deads

I'm hoping the product can also help with the cartilidge in my spine. Well see
As of rite now my back is killing my elbow clicks and pops and my knee definitely still has some damage under the joint because it still locks out on me to where I'm limping and have to have someone pull on it to pop cartilidge back I place

Took first dose this morning..let me apologize to AMS in advance.. My sister surprised the family by coming home from Afghanistan early for r&r so for the next week I will only update the minimum cuz I wanna spend as much time with her as I can.. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to log this

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good lawd your a joint mess. :) Looking forward to your feedback. Have a fun week with your sister too.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Good lawd your a joint mess. :)
We can re-build him; we have the technology.

Good luck on the log man! Enjoy that family time and tell your sis, "Thanks for serving!".

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
so day five..joints are holdin up..i went paintballin the other day without my donjoy knee brave and my knee felt great..usually after a day of physical activvity it locks up..the resl test will come when i play basketball..thats usually wen the real soreness sets in the knee joint..tomorrow is chest day so well see how the elbow feels..decided to look up the main ingerdient in joint fixx interesting stuff
"Turmeric-Curcumin is also a COX 2 inhibitor, that is, it inhibits the action of an enzyme called cyclooxygenase-2 which is partly responsible for the pain of arthritis, so it can be used as an effective (and much safer substitute for the arthritis drug “Celebrex“ and other similar drugs.The active ingredient curcumin which decreases amounts of prostaglandins (involved in the transmission of pain signals) and stimulates the adrenal glands to release natural cortisone, which also reduces inflammation" cant tell a huge difference but like ti said the real test will be coming up soon..snd ewill be updasting soon

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Day 10..My back is killing me from six flags..probly from all the extra g forces from the rides but everything else is great. No soreness in the knees from walking around

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm flying solo on this one.. Day 13 I can't say my joints feel any better than supplementing with glucosamine chondrotkn but they're not getting any worse an all I have to take is two pills a day.. That's a plus in my book

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like I'm flying solo on this one.. Day 13 I can't say my joints feel any better than supplementing with glucosamine chondrotkn but they're not getting any worse an all I have to take is two pills a day.. That's a plus in my book
Glucosamine is also terrible for insulin sensitivity... Which obviously doesn't help anyone interested in body composition.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Glucosamine is also terrible for insulin sensitivity... Which obviously doesn't help anyone interested in body composition.

**** really? I used to mega dose the stuff too
Day 18.. I can honestly say my joint feel looser.. I don't really know how to explain it but they are feeling better especially my knee.. I havnt heard my elbow pop in the last few days..it's not doing anything for the soft tissue in my back like I hoped but I also didn't really expect it to

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
**** really? I used to mega dose the stuff too
Day 18.. I can honestly say my joint feel looser.. I don't really know how to explain it but they are feeling better especially my knee.. I havnt heard my elbow pop in the last few days..it's not doing anything for the soft tissue in my back like I hoped but I also didn't really expect it to
Yes there is actually a lot of research on glucosamine and its issues with insulin sensitivity. Im always surprised to still see people use it.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is actually a lot of research on glucosamine and its issues with insulin sensitivity. Im always surprised to still see people use it.
Hmmm, interesting.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Day 20-
Got damn my back is killing me..I have to take a week off from the gym and I figure since I'm goin on vacation this weekend I'll take my week off starting today. I wish I could really put this joint fixx to the real test by squatting but I can't afford any more injuries but I do have early onset arthritis which I can really tell a difference between this product and just supplementing glucosamine

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I'm really sorry for the ****tiest log ever AMS. I didn't have anyone besides royd following and fell off of training for a lil bit because of my back. For what's its worth here is a full review to Joint FIxx..

image-3353636943.jpg

Profile: 9
it's ingredient profile is simple and there is no priority blend. The ingredients are also backed up with studies

Taste:
10. caps, no taste

Value: 8
it is well worth it's price. Not sure about retail but I get a 30 day supply for 20.99. A thirty day supply of just glucosamine is usually around 30$ And apparently glucosamine can mess with sensitivity to insulin

Effectiveness: 9
The only reason I dont give this product a perfect score here is because my joints are really screwed up. four knee surgeries. There's so much catilidge damage I won't ever be pain free. I'm not sure how the ingredients work but my joints felt looser. It's hard to explain. It felt like there wasn't so much grinding in the knee joint. Tendinitis also didn't flare up in my elbow while running joint fixx

Sides:
10 none except less pain

Overall: 9/10
Awesome product!! Loved it. Already have two more bottles. It will be a solid staple i my supplementing regemin. Never going back to glucosamine or chondrotin. Again sorry for the sh*tyy log.