Amino Asylum payment

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey gang. Just ordered my wife some B12 through Amino Asylum. I choose the pay with Zelle. They only gave me the email "[email protected]". Zelle is requiring me to put in a first and last name. Not sure what to put here or if maybe you guys prefer a different method. Sorry if I'm missing something and this is a dumb question. Probably showing my age here. haha! As always any advice greatly appreciated.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey gang. Just ordered my wife some B12 through Amino Asylum. I choose the pay with Zelle. They only gave me the email "[email protected]". Zelle is requiring me to put in a first and last name. Not sure what to put here or if maybe you guys prefer a different method. Sorry if I'm missing something and this is a dumb question. Probably showing my age here. haha! As always any advice greatly appreciated.
I used zelle to pay them at the end of May....I remember wondering about this too. But now I can't remember exactly how I ended up navigating that. I'm looking at the bank transaction but it doesn't tell me much. I "believe" I used amino and asylum as the first and last name and noted the order # as they tell u to do. Sorry can't be more help.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When u type in any name, the system will correct u and say its registered under such and such