Americas Army Computer Game

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Hiya anyone play this game.

i downloaded it recently i played it for a very short time back when bf1942 was cool. i want to play it again so i installed it i believe its the newest up to date version its also 2.86gb and 3.6gb installed

so after installing i went to open it to play or figure it out

it keeps freezing my computer. sound comes in and out and computer freezes first time my computer rebooted. second time just kept freezing in and out so i cancelled the process that was runnning the game and now im back to normal

so anyone else experience this and know what to do? id like to try this FREE GAME.

AMERICA'S ARMY: SPECIAL FORCES - GAME INTEL - NEWS ARCHIVES is the website

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar problem when I had A.A and cs:source, it was something about my video card being out of date. Have you checked the specs required to run video card wise?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar problem when I had A.A and cs:source, it was something about my video card being out of date. Have you checked the specs required to run video card wise?
i didnt check but im almost positive my rig is fine for this game. but i didnt check

got a 7600gs i think should be good to play this

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I am not too sure then, I tried googling the specs of your card being ran on A.A. Only thing I am able to find is an error message after shutdown due to a video card property problem.

Good luck on that.