American Cellular Labs?!?!

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
I'm brand new to AM. I purchased a bottle of M-drol(CEL) and NovadexXT(Gaspari Nutrition) a few months ago and havent cracked the seal yet. I've been out of commission for a couple of years, and plan on hitting the iron for at least a few months (3-6) before attemping any of the new supp's...I was browsing around one of the local stores and ran across a company called American Cellular Labs. I spoke w/ a guy there who seemed pretty knowledgeable and said the stuff created by the above company is alot less harsh on the Liver, due to the toxicity levels. Any feedback welcomed!! Keep in mind I'm a little older (38) and want as little side effects as possible.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
hum I wouldn’t do m-drol or a tren product if you want as little side effects as possible maybe look into something like H-drol to start with. what are your goals that you want to achieve?

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
whats up James!! Right now I'm basically starting from scratch. Tomorrows my 1st day back in the gym. For now its back to the basics, keeping some daily cardio (25 mins), and easing my way back to the heavy iron. Nothing fancy at at all. I'll do 4-5 days, w/ a body part a day, 8-12 reps on most compound movements. I was thinking about doing a workout call the P90x, but from what Ive researched I have to get a couple of months of the absolute basics to even begin that. Im sitting well into the 20-25% body fat range, and like my profile says right at 230lbs. Anyway, I want a solid foundation of strength before I begin either (supplement) product. I suspect I will shed a ton of fat by keeping my goals strength oriented. although I will include about 4-5 days of Moderate cardio as well...I typically function pretty well, with at least 3500 calories a day especially being ecto-meso. Not sure on the Macros...Anyway, like before any feedback welcome.

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
Just did a little research on Hdrol, seems to be just as potent, yet a little milder that Mdrol, with minimal sides. I think thats what Im looking for. If I decide to go the Mdrol route lower dosages for a period of 3 weeks, seems to be the key. Again, neither will be taken inside the next 4 months. In fact I wont introduce any creatine or arginine until 4 to 6 weeks from now...just depends on how fast my body snaps back. Need to get a good overall general conditioning in tact 1st, to include blood test when that time comes.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Sounds like you have a good plan. good luck at reaching your goal. I am sure it won’t take that long. When you are ready to start taking a pro hormone I recommend starting with something like h-drol but in my experience if m-drol is taken properly it isn’t bad it isn’t recommended and I am not suggesting it but I did h-drol and m-drol at the same time for 3 weeks and had blood work done test cholesterol levels liver enzymes ex and the doc told be everything was good. He said it was a little low but I told him what I did and what I was taking and he told me I would be fine. I know everyone reacts different to compounds but I think that m-drols sides are overly exaggerated by many people that haven’t taken it and just go by what they are told.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I'm brand new to AM. I purchased a bottle of M-drol(CEL) and NovadexXT(Gaspari Nutrition) a few months ago and havent cracked the seal yet. I've been out of commission for a couple of years, and plan on hitting the iron for at least a few months (3-6) before attemping any of the new supp's...I was browsing around one of the local stores and ran across a company called American Cellular Labs. I spoke w/ a guy there who seemed pretty knowledgeable and said the stuff created by the above company is alot less harsh on the Liver, due to the toxicity levels. Any feedback welcomed!! Keep in mind I'm a little older (38) and want as little side effects as possible.
he's talking about tren-xtreme, which is a really fun product IMO. like any prohormone though, do your research first. their other stuff is primarily clones, and if you do a google search of the compounds, you can find most of them for much cheaper. for example their HMG is epi , at 2-3 times the price.

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
Sounds like you have a good plan. good luck at reaching your goal. I am sure it won’t take that long. When you are ready to start taking a pro hormone I recommend starting with something like h-drol but in my experience if m-drol is taken properly it isn’t bad it isn’t recommended and I am not suggesting it but I did h-drol and m-drol at the same time for 3 weeks and had blood work done test cholesterol levels liver enzymes ex and the doc told be everything was good. He said it was a little low but I told him what I did and what I was taking and he told me I would be fine. I know everyone reacts different to compounds but I think that m-drols sides are overly exaggerated by many people that haven’t taken it and just go by what they are told.

I read in the "Superdrol for dummies" that eating foods high in fat such as fish and Omega-3's, bond well with the the compounds in Superdrol. The author also mentioned am and pm dosages, which i assume with go hand in hand with a workout schedule. Bottom line you have to be very regimented to have the best results, which I guess can be said of any anabolic.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran MDrol, and followed the typical protocol. The results were tremendous, but the sides were more than I wanted. Too many sexual side effects. I could raise the flag, but it never finished the pledge, if you catch my drift. Made my wife at the time quite happy, but I wanted something out of it :)

Xman315

Xman315

Awards

what did you run for your cycle assist and PCT's??

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
I ran MDrol, and followed the typical protocol. The results were tremendous, but the sides were more than I wanted. Too many sexual side effects. I could raise the flag, but it never finished the pledge, if you catch my drift. Made my wife at the time quite happy, but I wanted something out of it :)

How long did it last?? PCT??

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
what did you run for your cycle assist and PCT's??
well anabolic innovations cycle support is what I use now but before that came out I went and individually purchased some of every thing that’s in it at a local cvs I started to take it two weeks before the start of the cycle and continued it for
a few weeks after the end of my pct. For pct I took Nolvadex and some 6oxo

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
well anabolic innovations cycle support is what I use now but before that came out I went and individually purchased some of every thing that’s in it at a local cvs I started to take it two weeks before the start of the cycle and continued it for
a few weeks after the end of my pct. For pct I took Nolvadex and some 6oxo
okay clue me in...I keep hearing about Nolvadex how do you get a hold of some...6oxo you can get over the counter right?

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Yes you can get 6oxo over the counter but I am sure I cant tell you how to get Nolvadex ummm try doing a search maybe. I get it from a friend who also has gear so im not much help with that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
NattyT Anabolics 10
Supplements 1
Anabolics 4
hard iron Anabolics 25