AmentoMax everyday or training only?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
About to do a meet coming up and I've never used AmentoMax before. Figured I would start my run of AmentoMax starting meet day to see if I notice anything from it- I mean why not right.

Here's what I have so far:
-2 caps pre-workout
-1 cap AM 1 cap PM on non-training days
-Taking pwo for performance/strength, but if you take on off days as well it helps a bit with fat loss
-Run for 8 weeks

Correct me if I'm wrong. When I start this I'll be in a deficit still and slowly reversing up to my bulk. Would this be best just to use pwo in my case since my cals aren't in a surplus yet, or should I take everyday since it may benefit me as far as fat loss? (keep in mind I don't have all the money in the world, so if the fat loss benefits are very very minor then I would rather save it as much as I can)

Thoughts?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Was it free? (mine was with E9 purchase). Keep a detailed log for future ref. I did two caps, pre-resistance training, 4x/Week for 2 months or so (how many in a bottle?). Then I stopped it. Weight/Reps still increased at same rate as when taking it, so... You're money would go further for fat loss by being in a deficit and adding Caffeine with either Yohimbine HCL or Ephedrine HCL (cheapest) or alpha-Yohimbine (a tad more expensive, but not too much).

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I take it mainly for the mood boosting benefits. Never saw much in terms of helping with fat loss

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you use Olympus Labs Conqu3r as your pre-workout you
Get 500mg of amento or 600mg in the stim-free version...Winning!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would take it daily but you can ask Driven2lift

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you really want to get out of it. If only strength and performance then dosing only pre will prolong the bottle life. For daily mood and fat loss benefits dose daily.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
So questions:

1. Let's say I take pwo only. Is it 8 weeks straight regardless of how many days/week I lift? (I lift 5 days a week)

2. Are the 'fat loss' benefits comparable to an ingredient like Forskolin?

3. Do the 'fat loss' benefits only stand out in a caloric deficit? Or at least more pronounced in a deficit vs maintenance/bulking?

I guess I'm using it for strength/performance. I think I will do just pwo on training days only, which is 5 out of 7 days a week so I may still get that fat loss/mood benefits in there? Doesn't hurt.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could go longer than 8 weeks if you want.

I wouldn't put it on Forskolins level in terms of body comp change (but there's not much I would put with it).

Dosing it pre-workout only will still give benefits of it's many benefits IMO.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks kbayne and bolt10.

I think since I do 5 days a week lifting just gonna do 2 caps pre-workout for 8 weeks (which I believe 2 full bottles will cover that). I mean 5 out of 7 days might even give the benefits of fat loss as you said bolt.

Thanks for the tips, I'll see how it goes!

And this is not banned according to the WADA list, so it's a plus!