Am i the only one having a hard time being off cycle? ??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My aggression and attitude are out of control iam snapping at everyone and everything . I been on all kinds of diff ph ds imi and never had this issue b4 . Like i just wanna beat a mofo with a mofo hahaj

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off cycle you should be calmer. Get bloodwork sounds like your hormones out of whack. How long were you on cycle and what was your cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Off cycle you should be calmer. Get bloodwork sounds like your hormones out of whack. How long were you on cycle and what was your cycle
I was on mmv3 mmv2 dbol test cyp 750 a1m and a few others over the course of 8 months.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive been on a couple diff test booster and clomid about 3 days now i been off cycle and my balls are full i feel agression and iam way more horny than i was on cycle . Im staying off for 8 weeks gonna trim out and hop back on test prop and dbol again

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
youve been on alot of gear for too long. Its time to let your body get back to homeostasis.
Hopefully that small amount of clomid will help a bit...
you really should just buy more and run it at 50mgs for a month.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you pct and now the 12.5 is clomid restart type routine.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the clomid it's causes emotional issues in ALOT of people. Your not alone you need to get on tamox or torem asap 8 months your going to want 20mg of tamox ed for at least 8 weeks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's the clomid it's causes emotional issues in ALOT of people. Your not alone you need to get on tamox or torem asap 8 months your going to want 20mg of tamox ed for at least 8 weeks
Ill grab torem off supior if they got it

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Whatever serm you take, you need to take it at the right dosage. Your natural test levels are shot right now. And your system is all out of balance.
Run a serm for AT LEAST a month.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No its more of an agression trip man not chick like at all ...
That's what chicks do, why they be acting all crazy, they're just too small to act on their aggression, which makes them even crazier

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's what chicks do, why they be acting all crazy, they're just too small to act on their aggression, which makes them even crazier
Yeah explain that lol iam lost iam on clomid 50 for a month

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm always super moody on Clomid
Weird **** happening . I busted a good nut but i feel like I need more . I ate a grilled chicken wrap but it wasnt enough . Lol iam not bichin iam happy im getting my body back after 8 long months ... pics soon iam thinkin sat morning or sunday .

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No its more of an agression trip man not chick like at all ...
T and DHT make you assertive and strong, calm and collected, certain of your strength with no need to bark at other dogs.
E2, on the other hand, will cause what you describe