Am I ready for a cycle, Have I reached my genetic potential?

BroStep

Awards
I have my 1st test e cycle layered down to the T. Check it out on my profile

I almost ordered everything today, I researched on how to mix HCG and decided to go with 2 vials of 5000Iu, needle, syringes, and extra vial and all the good stuff. The total came out to almost $400 thanks to Z, **** and MRsupps.

But I encountered a good thread about hitting natural genetic potential before pining with Maximum Muscular Bodyweight and Measurements Calculator.

According to such, at my height, bf and all, my max genetic potential is 220lbs at my current bf and 208lb at a 8% bf.

So right now I am at 186lbs at 12%bf and with only 3yrs of lifting experience under my belt. I have my diet packed down a 100% but I am still learning different ways my body reacts to certain macros.

What I do is a whole fall/winter of bulk and spring/summer of cutting. But I might start doing a recomp or 12 weeks bulk and 12 weeks cut and keep fluctuating back and forth so I want build a fat tummy during a long winter bulk.

So I know what the obvious answer is but a few inputs will help.

Thanks again bros

BTW I have done a light PH 16 weeks ago (if its even a ph haha) its call trifecta stack by LGscience. I have to say that I didnt see shiiiit of a diffidence.