Am I doing this right? Pct.

Wolfhound123

Awards
I just came here after lurking countless times.

Androsterone=200mg( new liposomal steel)
1 dhea =130mg
4 dhea=130mg

All in all 4 weeks.

Pct consists of:

1st month:
12pm
Alpha af(steel supplements)
Kingsblood (ol)
Fematrope(dragon pharma)
Primavar( primeval labs)
Rebirth (blr)

6pm
Novedex xt (1cap)
Rebirth

Obv I know ill get 80% of people telling me to use an actual serm. Yet I've seen logs of people takeing otc pct and still able to recover after harsher cycles, even tho I'm on the low spectrum of mg per mg and by time frame is short as where I'll get minimal gains but more then natural gains as it is. I'm a proud believer of blr but just to be saved I added some extra goodies. Sure nolva Clomid might do the trick, but I dnt see how these otc pct won't do anything to restart my endocrine system.

Btw sorry if this appears in the wrong forums , I'm new to this aswell. My age 23 turning 24 in a 3 months. Engaged

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest your andros are dosed quite low. Your pct protocol is probably a better cycle than your cycle.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Just because some people have recovered from harsher cycles with otc doesnt mean you will. I wouldnt gamble with it personally when you can get a real serm for the same price if not less than all the other otc stuff. Serm + 1 otc test booster would be much cheaper and much safer imho

Wolfhound123

Awards
To be honest your andros are dosed quite low. Your pct protocol is probably a better cycle than your cycle.
I have a few good friends who have decided to on the dark side and stack higher doses around 300mg each and after takeing a similar regimen have seen continuous errections and not experienced side effects as of now , same to another buddy of mine . But because I knew the consequences of haveing a limpy I wanted to dose it lower and the time frame to be low. My concern was seeing how good that protocol would be if I double it for a pct of 8 weeks

Wolfhound123

Awards
Just because some people have recovered from harsher cycles with otc doesnt mean you will. I wouldnt gamble with it personally when you can get a real serm for the same price if not less than all the other otc stuff. Serm + 1 otc test booster would be much cheaper and much safer imho
I've tried navigating the dark webs but haven't found any "reliable " sources. So I purchased the next best thing.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a few good friends who have decided to on the dark side and stack higher doses around 300mg each and after takeing a similar regimen have seen continuous errections and not experienced side effects as of now , same to another buddy of mine . But because I knew the consequences of haveing a limpy I wanted to dose it lower and the time frame to be low. My concern was seeing how good that protocol would be if I double it for a pct of 8 weeks
Sometimes you have to suffer the sides to get the gains. Lowering doses to ineffective levels because you don't want to risk sides is pointless. If you don't want to risk sides don't play the game.

Wolfhound123

Awards
Sometimes you have to suffer the sides to get the gains. Lowering doses to ineffective levels because you don't want to risk sides is pointless. If you don't want to risk sides don't play the game.
I mean I have them on hand, I might aswell use them, just thinking on the otc pct, aside from novedex xt which is not legal anymore

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more concerned of not noticing a lick of gains personally. Your weiner will bounce back. I don't think you are going to see anything off this cycle. M-Test and X-Gels would probably elicit more gains.

Wolfhound123

Awards
I'd be more concerned of not noticing a lick of gains personally. Your weiner will bounce back. I don't think you are going to see anything off this cycle. M-Test and X-Gels would probably elicit more gains.
So my wewe will be working more or so o the first month or ur saying I'll be fine but with a loss of cash

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my wewe will be working more or so o the first month or ur saying I'll be fine but with a loss of cash
You can get SERMS very easily in the USA. All you had to do was post on here before you made your purchases.
Remember...just because you bought something, that doesn't mean that you have to take it (and rely on it).

Wolfhound123

Awards
You can get SERMS very easily in the USA. All you had to do was post on here before you made your purchases.
Remember...just because you bought something, that doesn't mean that you have to take it (and rely on it).
Mind sending me some type of 0-0-0-0-0?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I think Andros suck, and not anywhere worth the money for where you have to run them. I would run Hdrol or Epi, get it from the UK for 1/8th the cost and get 8x the gains.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couldn’t say it better.

Honestly wouldn’t bother bro, even though your risk of problems is low with that cycle the gains will also be that low it’s not worth any risk imo.

Just run a good natty stack (vector, xgels etc), you’ll probably gain more

Wolfhound123

Awards
Couldn’t say it better.

Honestly wouldn’t bother bro, even though your risk of problems is low with that cycle the gains will also be that low it’s not worth any risk imo.

Just run a good natty stack (vector, xgels etc), you’ll probably gain more
Think I'll recover with my protocol?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think I'll recover with my protocol?
Probably (probably won’t be that shut down in the first place) Personally for the money you are spending I would want

A) more gains
B) more than probably

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you really want to run what you have primavar and fematrope are both laxogenin supps so pick one, run it for 4 weeks along with either kingsblood or alpha af, then run the other two you didn't use for the next 4 weeks giving you an 8 week natty cycle. Shelve the rebirth and novadex xt (the ingredient in this is in alpha af anyway) then if you really want to use your andros run them for 4 weeks in the middle (weeks 3 to 6) just for sh1ts and giggles.

Wolfhound123

Awards
If you really want to run what you have primavar and fematrope are both laxogenin supps so pick one, run it for 4 weeks along with either kingsblood or alpha af, then run the other two you didn't use for the next 4 weeks giving you an 8 week natty cycle. Shelve the rebirth and novadex xt (the ingredient in this is in alpha af anyway) then if you really want to use your andros run them for 4 weeks in the middle (weeks 3 to 6) just for sh1ts and giggles.
I was going to use fematrope because it has the dhb and it would keep my ai in my system far longer then normal. And lol a5 the last part

Country

Awards
Hcg is the compond that should be used from pct clomid is not going to cut it period