alri stack

toums

Awards
Can I do jw ,restore and bam in a month and not 8 weeks

JJC

Awards
  • Established
First off, since this is an addendum to your other post you should try next time to reply to your own thread to ask a supplemental question to your first one. These are two seperate posts that could be combined into one...especially since you already have people replying to your first thread. You will probably get more/better responses that way!

Anyways, yes you could probably do all three in one month. But I have a question for you: why? Since these are nonhormonal, theoretically you will only gain so much in that span of time. Why not spread it out and gain the same amount per period of time over a longer span of time? (If that makes sense :think: )

Say you gain 2 pounds per week of lean muscle(at a maximum). If you did all three at once for four weeks, that would be 8 pounds of muscle(+ whatever fat gain). Why not just spread the stack out for the 8 weeks as it was intended and try to reach for that 16 pound mark. You probably won't hit that number but it will definitely be more worth your while to spread it out...not only for gains but also for your wallet. Plus, you will be able to tell which parts of the stack you like better.

Just my .02. Good luck either way! I've got my Evo stack on the way and can't wait to use it a few months down the road.