Alphamine, Tropinol XP and Forskolin-95 8wk log&pics!

speed389

Awards
day 15:

still taking taking all the sups as im supposed to. everything is going well. i dont feel stimmed out or feel weird. the gym sessions are still going strong. today i took it a little easy on the lifting, i tweaked my wrist a little at work but should be a lot better tomorrow. im still eating clean and the weight is going down slowly. i can tell im gaining some muscle mass or its just showing more because im loosing weight. either way its a good thing lol

motivational song of the day:
Big Boi - Fo Yo Sorrows : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUSlR7tTEs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to catch myself up on this! Been off abminds for a few days!! Glad everything is going good though.

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
day 15:

still taking taking all the sups as im supposed to. everything is going well. i dont feel stimmed out or feel weird. the gym sessions are still going strong. today i took it a little easy on the lifting, i tweaked my wrist a little at work but should be a lot better tomorrow. im still eating clean and the weight is going down slowly. i can tell im gaining some muscle mass or its just showing more because im loosing weight. either way its a good thing lol

Big Boi - Fo Yo Sorrows : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUSlR7tTEs
for one thing the forskolin is helping you lean up and the potassium nitrates are making you full and thick.. its going to be very apparent after 30 days im sure.

speed389

Awards
day 16 and 17:

no changes in anything, i missed the gym today because of work and had zero time to make it today :(

ill be back in the gym tomorrow

speed389

Awards
day 18 and 19:

sorry i havent updated the last few days. ive been super swamped with work, im in the process of buying a house and things are just crazy and ive been stressed out, its effected my workout effort. ive been going, i can just tell after a 12hr work day im pooped. at least i consistently go no mater how tired i get. todays gym session went ok but i was drained before i even walked in. i did 45min of cardio and some light lifting. i dont work the next 5 days so ill have plenty of rest and have no excuse for a poor gym session. ive still been dieting properly so that hasnt changed. ive been taking all the sups like normal and its going great. weight hasnt moved, it dosnt want to go lower than 275 lol oh well, it will have to get lower eventually as long as i keep doing what im doing...

Eminem - Lose Yourself : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmXumtgwtak

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
keep in mind in studies forskolin has the ability to change LBM and fat mass with no changes in diet.. so you really could be moving forward and the scale isn't showing your success.. rely on the mirror for the next few weeks as your body adjusts to the new lean mass its making. don't stall the diet because the stuff is working in concert behind the scenes.

speed389

Awards
day 20 and 21:

well everything is still going well as far as im concerned. my weight is still at about 274 but i can tell im loosing the belly so its all good :) ... the workouts are as strong as ever and im lifting heavier weight in every excercize since ive started. my diet is still in check, im eating a sandwitch just about every day and mainly alot of chicken and rice along with my protein shakes. my diet is very boaring and dont really change what i eat much when dieting. all in all everything is still good. ill hit the gym again tomorrow morning.

Wiz Khalifa - "This Plane" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWP4xtxXXE

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for one thing the forskolin is helping you lean up and the potassium nitrates are making you full and thick.. its going to be very apparent after 30 days im sure.
KNO3 also has a mild diuretic approach which can help with comestics:)

Mike

speed389

Awards
day 22:

today everything went well. i decided to go to the gym in the afternoon after lunch and i felt like i had more strength in my lifts it seamed rather than me going to the gym on an almost empty stomach in the AM... but all in all im still on track and eating right. havent noticed to many new phisical changes but everything is going in the right direction... ill have my wife take pics of me in the morning when i wake up and do some updated pics.

blink-182 - All The Small Things : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

old song but still good lol

speed389

Awards
day 23, 24 and 25 :

i took the last couple days off from the gym because i needed to get family things out of the way and i had an early birthday dinner last night. im still taking everything as im supposed to and everything is still going well. i still weigh about the same but my muscle mass has also gone up, it shows alot compared to when i started so its all good, the gut is a little stubborn still lol todays gym session went very well especially since i came back from not going the last 2 days, sometimes you just need a couple days off. my bench is going up but not much, i feel so awkward and uncomfortable when im on the bunch it makes that exercize a struggle for me... all in all everything is going well and im still doing great on my diet. i keep wanting to get updated pics but i keep forgetting. ill do it soon.

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQ0QdkN3Q
Love this song, very motivational when lifting

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you go anywhere go for your birthday?!?

speed389

Awards
We went to a local brewery in placerville ca and had dinner and I had one of there ciders. Wanted a beer but got the hard cider lol

speed389

Awards
day 26, 27 and 28:

things are still going great, today ill Finnish off the last pill in the f95 bottle :) muscle gains and strength gains are way way up but the belly is still with me. the weight isnt going down... im fitting in clothes that where to tight and i have to where a belt now with my shorts and pants so i know im loosing the fat everywhere else but my gut lol... diet is still going great even though i did have chicken Parmesan for my actual birthday dinner since my birthday was yesterday, im 24 now, i made up for that meal in the gym today. gym sessions are still going good and feeling great.

Nelly - No.1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ndcFSLVig

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe its time to find the appropriate cortisol control product to help reduce the gut. but definitely don't stop the forskolin yet. you still have trop left?

speed389

Awards
maybe its time to find the appropriate cortisol control product to help reduce the gut. but definitely don't stop the forskolin yet. you still have trop left?
Yup just started second bottle of trop and still have second tub of alphamine left, there's only 2 days left of alphamine in the first tub right now... what do you think I should add for cortisol control

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you ever used any hormonals? I would recommend 11-oxo or 11kt for further stomache fat loss... OR ... just keep dieting hard until your satisfied.
there are some natty cort products out there. but since lean extreme has changed im not sure who the new goto cort control sup would be right now.

speed389

Awards
have you ever used any hormonals? I would recommend 11-oxo or 11kt for further stomache fat loss... OR ... just keep dieting hard until your satisfied.
there are some natty cort products out there. but since lean extreme has changed im not sure who the new goto cort control sup would be right now.
ive used the ph's pmag and pstanz in the past and ran them together with good results, getting and taking the nolva for pct afterwords was a pain because it was liquid and steared me away a lil from running another ph cycle... im open to 11-oxo ive read great things about it, will i need clomid/nolva to run 11-oxo?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive used the ph's pmag and pstanz in the past and ran them together with good results, getting and taking the nolva for pct afterwords was a pain because it was liquid and steared me away a lil from running another ph cycle... im open to 11-oxo ive read great things about it, will i need clomid/nolva to run 11-oxo?
How in the world did the liquid stear you away lol

speed389

Awards
How in the world did the liquid stear you away lol
at the time it was just an inconvenience, i couldn't just bring it with me wherever i went. i was in the process of moving multiple times while on that cycle and not having it in pill form made it inconvenient to take at the times i wanted to. ide still take it in liquid form again just dont prefer it lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at the time it was just an inconvenience, i couldn't just bring it with me wherever i went. i was in the process of moving multiple times while on that cycle and not having it in pill form made it inconvenient to take at the times i wanted to. ide still take it in liquid form again just dont prefer it lol

Buy a little test tube to carry it around in then ;) works better!

Mike

speed389

Awards
Day 29-35:

ok well i have very good news and some bad new. good news is i got a huge promotion at work and a massive pay raise and im super stoked. bad news is i havent been to the gym the last 4 days because of this promotion since they sprung training up on me along with my normal work schedule and did not see any of this coming, so ive just been beyond busy and tired and stressed out. ive been taking all the sups like normal and have been eating good just the training stopped over the last 4 days... im going to hit the gym tomorrow after a short day of work and hopefully i can adjust my schedule and get it all worked out soon so im not working 12hr days every day... ill be working 6-7 days a week now but the pay is very well worth it... ive felt so guilty not gong to the gym and its making me sad :(

speed389

Awards
and i want to apologize to everyone who has followed this log so far. i havent updated this log like normal like im supposed to and my training has been going out of wack and its going to effect the end results :( ... for me life has just been getting in the way a little bit and hopefully everything will be running like clockwork again soon... plus all the holidays dont help lol ... im not a screwge or anything but i can go without Christmas and thanksgiving and just about all holidays lol

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Came in late but just wanted to say amazing stack!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
congrats on the promotion man!!! don't worry about the real life issues.. everything will work out how its supposed to! just get back in there and do some push ups and sit ups when you cant make it to the gym.