Alphamine: sip it or guzzle it?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for answer,What do you mean with that?is 8 weeks to long? or shut i take another supp after erase?
He's saying don't run the Erase for longer than 8 weeks. Or any other AI for that matter.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for answer,What do you mean with that?is 8 weeks to long? or should i take another supp after erase?
8 weeks is the recommended length to take the product followed by a four week break.

Cogy

Awards
Aaaaahaaa, oké i understand, thanks for helping guys.

Do you guys feel much difference in uk and us version of alphamine ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaaaahaaa, oké i understand, thanks for helping guys. Do you guys feel much difference in uk and us version of alphamine ?
I've only used US version but from what I've read on the forum, many don't notice a difference.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Used both and I can't tell the difference.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Aaaaahaaa, oké i understand, thanks for helping guys.

Do you guys feel much difference in uk and us version of alphamine ?
Not much if at all for me, I have multiple tubs of both US and Int versions open around the house and don't notice which I use each time.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Do you keep one in each room in case you need your Alphamine fix ASAP?
I have them everywhere , at my gym, car, gym bag, kitchen, basement. You never know when you may need it

aceroni

Awards
Very impressed with the insider. Too bad I haven't tasted the blueberry.

I add my tubs, go to add a PES tee, come to find out they're only available in small and medium!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Very impressed with the insider. Too bad I haven't tasted the blueberry.

I add my tubs, go to add a PES tee, come to find out they're only available in small and medium!!!
Ben likes tshirts really tight, sorry. Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How can one get a PES t-Shirt?
Would go nice for a video review on the aminos or protein :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wont send me one, ill buy one.
Do you guys make medium?
:lol:

Ya I think someone in the other thread complained that we only had medium and smalls. :eek:

Ben and I are part of the super tight PES shirt wearing crew. :eek:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ya I think someone in the other thread complained that we only had medium and smalls. :eek:

Smedium crew checking in!
Manlets unite.

aceroni

Awards
Bolt, I complained three posts ago,lol.

I feel your manlet pain, 5'8"
But even lean at 180, mediums are too tight.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bolt, I complained three posts ago,lol.

I feel your manlet pain, 5'8"
But even lean at 180, mediums are too tight.
I have a large pes shirt! :D or was it an XL?! I don't remember...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is no way you fit into a medium! Larges don't fit my 185 frame.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
There is no way you fit into a medium! Larges don't fit my 185 frame.
medium is too tight and large is a bit too big for me. I wear a large though. Can't get the medium off once I get it on, way to small in shoulders/chest/back

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol like what this manlet Chef Bob on about so looking it up

Chef Bob having good sense on humor

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
medium is too tight and large is a bit too big for me. I wear a large though. Can't get the medium off once I get it on, way to small in shoulders/chest/back
Interesting. What weight you at these days bpbeast? Large fits me but is a bit tight around chest. I guess it's not a bad problem to have.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Interesting. What weight you at these days bpbeast? Large fits me but is a bit tight around chest. I guess it's not a bad problem to have.
Float just under 190, 185-188 range

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol like what this manlet Chef Bob on about so looking it up

Chef Bob having good sense on humor
Bob no manlet though. He The Top Chef great bro on the review

PES Amino IV

[video=youtube;9UpiueLJMvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UpiueLJMvk[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UpiueLJMvk

AMINO IV is a BCAA and EAA supplement blend. We also know it's a 10:1:1 ratio. Other than that, we know that two of the flavors are Blueberry Burst and Cherry Limeade.

Taste

The Blueberry is on point, its not tart, and its not sweet it has a perfect refreshing taste upon hitting your mouth and then slowly going down on the aftertaste. Its not like your eating a fresh blueberry but it has a good resemblance of exactly what you want in a powdered product. PES did a good job on masking the leucine and flavoring the overall product well. This was very similar the small HI-C drinks you could get as a kid.

Cherry Limeade this was different. Not after having Raspberry Lemonade from Alphamine I had high hopes for this and it delivered. Think about having Core ABC White Cherry but also a small blend of a lighter lemonade mixed together and that is what I tasted and thought of as I tried this product. It’s a good stronger cherry flavor to start and a small compliment of lemonade to really hit the taste buds hard and leave a long lasting impression.

Mixability

Just like Alphamine there is 0 problems, this literally mixes right when the water meets the powder, a few scoops as shown in the video and you are in business. A touch of foam but that dissolves in a little bit. I store mine overnight so when I grab it in the morning to go train I have nothing left in my shaker cup but a very refreshing beverage.

Formula

Serving Size 2 Scoops (17.5 g)
Servings Per Container 30
Thiamine (as Thiamine HCI) 15 mg
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyidoxal-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 125 mcg
Calcium (from Calcium Phosphate) 100 mg
Sodium (from Sodium Citrate) 75 mg
Potassium (From Potassium Citrate) 150 mg
AminoIV™ Proprietary Blend 15 G * AMINergO™ Matrix with 10:1:1 BCAA

L-Leucine, L-Threonine, L-Malate, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine

Amino Ancillary Matrix
Taurine, α-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid, Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract

First of all per 2 scoops you are getting a Solid Electrolyte Complex, you are getting 15g of BCAA/EAA blend in a 10:1:1 Ratio and you are getting forms of HICA a Leucine Activator.

Cost

Insider Sale -20$ a tub, you better believe I cashed in on 4 of those bad boys. I do not know the true price of this but I would guess around 25-30$ per tub, but then again you are paying for a quality intra-workout/pre-workout beverage (Fasted training). 10:1:1 Ratio, 15g of BCAA/EAA Blend and you are getting b6/b12, as well as an electrolyte complex with added HICA (Leucine Activator)