Alphamine First Impressions

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ITT: We need to learn how bodyfat % affects "perception" of muscle size.

I'm all for alphamine and will be trying it very shortly. Formula is killer, but you did not lose 3% BF in 1 week at an already low BF%​ unless you lost a ton of LBM and barely ate anything relative to caloric demands.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ITT: We need to learn how bodyfat % affects "perception" of muscle size.

I'm all for alphamine and will be trying it very shortly. Formula is killer, but you did not lose 3% BF in 1 week at an already low BF% unless you lost a ton of LBM and barely ate anything relative to caloric demands.
Less bf= bigger LOOKING muscles.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
good to see cy keeping things real and grounded up in heah.
Exactly. I like Alphamine's formula and I'm dying to try it, I just don't want it to turn into an over-hyped supplement by the bunch of groupies it carried along. I admit I love PES too, but lets be real here...
Less bf= bigger LOOKING muscles.
Not all the time Cam :/...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exact body fat measurements do not matter because unless someone has a spare Bod Pod kicking around there is a huge margin of error in most body composition assessments.

Basically, people are looking significantly leaner in the mirror. I am glad that it is a significant amount in a short space of time. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Exact body fat measurements do not matter because unless someone has a spare Bod Pod kicking around there is a huge margin of error in most body composition assessments.

Basically, people are looking significantly leaner in the mirror. I am glad that it is a significant amount in a short space of time. :)
And this makes me smile :) :) :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cel not sure why you feel it necessary to call people "groupies" that enjoy a product and show love to an awesome company. The product is amazing and this is a positive driven thread that doesn't need that input to be frank. Let's not fall back into past trends please bud.

Edit: believe me it isn't humanly possible to over hype this product. You will learn that soon if you try it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cel not sure why you feel it necessary to call people "groupies" that enjoy a product and show love to an awesome company. The product is amazing and this is a positive driven thread that doesn't need that input to be frank. Let's not fall back into past trends please bud.

Edit: believe me it isn't humanly possible to over hype this product. You will learn that soon if you try it.
I know the product works Buddy, seems more than legit to me. What I mean is lets not make claims that are out of the ordinary even for AAS for a natural supplement. I know the product delivers perfectly for fat loss, formula looks solid an PES is reputable.

I like the approach PES takes with their products like never saying: "2 scoops and XXX result out of the ordinary" , they let the product speak for itself, but I am sure you would be skeptical if suddenly people started saying: "1 week 5% BF loss!" ( just an example ).

Honest positive reviews have been given with everyone tht has tried it, that's awesome, let's just avoid unreal numbers with no real measurement standard. Idk of this offended you bro, I didn't mean to offend anyone...just saying lets not extrapolate stuff.

And I repeat I like PES and alphamine looks to be impressive stuff, I just meant to point out realism.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I pointed out every time a new supp gets insane and unrealistic feedback that is completely impossible I'd have so many more posts! :eek:

Not directing this at anyone just saying...nom saying?

Put my opened Alphamine away hidden so I don't try and scoop any more out of it until I plan to use it regularly...feels sad man :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Me too. It really doesnt matter. Im probably wrong and thats fine. I wont lose sleep over it.
Thanks for sharing, no matter what people say, you are getting results and that's what matters

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asking people to stick to reviews that have a real measurement standard immediately excludes anything without a Bod Pod, DEXA or underwater reading. This would also prohibit customers posting honest thoughts because they are frightened a more experienced board member might tell them their results are unrealistic.

We are never going to have 100% measured feedback, nobody will.

In the interim, if someone says they look like they have lost 3% fat in a week I will take that. How many people know for sure exactly what 3% looks like? Does anyone here measure themselves frequently enough to confidently know? If you post a picture on here and ask for a body fat estimate most people will guess differently based on their own perception of what they think it looks like.

So, if a customer says they "look like" they have lost 3% in a week this is awesome for them. They didn't say they had it measured and it is exactly 3% fat. Does it matter if the forum agrees it is realistic? Of course not.

I am happy to let customers post their honest reviews, good or bad and have no intention of influencing them one way or another.

Thank you to everyone who posts their thoughts, please keep them coming. :)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

This dosage that we are taking about it, is it based on the spoon that comes in the tub?

Just curious. I started my tub of FP this Friday FWIW

Cheers!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. A scoop is the scoop included. :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i'm just here reading, figured i'd add my .02 -- it's what we're here for, right?

In the interim, if someone says they look like they have lost 3% fat in a week I will take that.
i am sure you would. :D
So, if a customer says they "look like" they have lost 3% in a week this is awesome for them. They didn't say they had it measured and it is exactly 3% fat. Does it matter if the forum agrees it is realistic? Of course not.
sure it matters. else, why are you here defending said customer?
i hold no bias here - i've never used this product, and have only used a handful of PES products ever. i have no opinion one way or the other about the company, or anyone connected to it.

but - i certainly have an opinion as to someone saying they can lose 3% bf in a week -- while maintaining weight on top of that -- from the direct use of ANY product.

these claims are par for the course, happen in the industry all the time.

whether worded as "i did lose 3%", or it "looks like i lost 3%", you should be prepared for knowledgeable persons to come in and say it is impossible for this to happen.

for what it's worth, my take: product looks interesting, has me curious.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take any review on face value. If someone said they lost no fat then I accept this.

The reason I defend a customer is because I don't like the mentality that people don't feel free to post their honest opinions. I respect when someone posts a bad review because often companies make it hard for them to do so. I don't want this happening with positive reviews as well. It has nothing to do with whether I trust the accuracy of the review or not.

I don't believe 3% fat in a week is feasible without significant lean mass lost but if a customer says they 'look like' they have lost 3% then brilliant. They might have had a lot of water which made the appearance look more impressive than the actual percentage of adipose tissue lost.

Saying that customers shouldn't post reviews unless they have accurate measurements is ludicrous. It is similar to saying unless you have done this in a double blind university trial we don't care what you have to say. I would never imply that to another human's review on a supplement whether it was for PES or another supplement company.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Saying that customers shouldn't post reviews unless they have accurate measurements is ludicrous.
is this your own interpretation, or did i miss something..never saw where someone was asking for 'accurate measurements' or post nothing at all.
:confused:

in any event, i understand your point.

and, you seem to understand and acknowledge the physiological impossibilities that have been espoused here....

therefore, i'll go back to reading quietly.

:)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Is it time to start a "Never Listen to Bdcc over Fruit Punch Alphamine" thread yet?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this your own interpretation, or did i miss something..never saw where someone was asking for 'accurate measurements' or post nothing at all.
:confused:

in any event, i understand your point.

and, you seem to understand and acknowledge the physiological impossibilities that that have been espoused here....

therefore, i'll go back to reading quietly.

:)
Thank you.

Yes, it was implied in Celorza's post. I have no issue with the post from Cyrus.

I have a pet peeve with companies influencing reviews by making someone feel bad for posting a negative review and don't wish for this to occur with positive reviews as well. It isn't good for customers to feel like they can't be honest on a forum.

We could go into any muscle building or fat loss supplement review thread and take the route "unless you have exact measurements I don't trust your results" but we are better than that.

I never openly question bad reviews and have that motto with good reviews as well. I just take them at face value and welcome all customer feedback without exclusion. I am grateful for all feedback and do not wish it to be influenced either way as it wouldn't be fair to the customer. :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe 3% fat in a week is feasible without significant lean mass lost but if a customer says they 'look like' they have lost 3% then brilliant. They might have had a lot of water which made the appearance look more impressive than the actual percentage of adipose tissue lost.
I agree.

After a nasty cheat filled weekend, I can look in the mirror on Monday and then after a clean week look in the mirror on Friday and "Look" like I lost 3% body fat and kept/increased muscle size. Obviously due to sodium/glycogen retention.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree.

After a nasty cheat filled weekend, I can look in the mirror on Monday and then after a clean week look in the mirror on Friday and "Look" like I lost 3% body fat and kept/increased muscle size. Obviously due to sodium/glycogen retention.
I have the exact same thing every week. I intentionally bloat up for Friday's and Sunday's for my Max Effort days, but I look very different on the days in between.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I also load up, i notice less cortisol secretion when doing this, My main days are monday, friday, and sunday for loading up on sodium, water and carbohydrates.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I pointed out every time a new supp gets insane and unrealistic feedback that is completely impossible I'd have so many more posts! :eek:

Not directing this at anyone just saying...nom saying?

Put my opened Alphamine away hidden so I don't try and scoop any more out of it until I plan to use it regularly...feels sad man :(
I don't know how you are able to do it bro! I'd be all over that shizz!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how you are able to do it bro! I'd be all over that shizz!
It is nearly impossible....I have been trying some other random stims I have around the house to help with focus and wake me up in the morning and nothing is cutting it right now.

:mustresistalphamine:

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Alphamine alongside ABE the last few weeks and I'm loving it. Just curious though, I started my first tub on Friday 8/25 and have been taking 3 level scoops a day religiously.

My tub was empty this past Saturday which would give me just over 3 weeks with one tub.. Luckily I bought 2 :). Has anyone else experienced this discrepancy with the servings? Normally I wouldn't comment but I was expecting another 6 days = 18 servings

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm. This should be my last week on my first tub. I'll get back to u on sun and see if it lasted the whole 4 weeks. Doing 3 doses

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I went to my hometown yesterday to get my car inspected. This morning when I was leaving I heard my mom remark how she was tired. I gave her a scoop of Alphamine to help.

I got this text message a few hours later:

"I just cleaned out the shed, moved everything around, stacked them on pallets neatly in about 22 minutes. Where do you get that stuff at? I need to get two tubs. I even picked up the generator. That thing is heavy."

I think I've created a monster :|

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to my hometown yesterday to get my car inspected. This morning when I was leaving I heard my mom remark how she was tired. I gave her a scoop of Alphamine to help.

"I just cleaned out the shed, moved everything around, stacked them on pallets neatly in about 22 minutes. Where do you get that stuff at? I need to get two tubs. I even picked up the generator. That thing is heavy."

You CANNOT dose a mom! They're a different breed!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Haha nice

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It would be funny if next time you saw her she had a six pack lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have seen at least 2 people post that this is going to be supplement of the year. So far, I think they may be right indeed.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen at least 2 people post that this is going to be supplement of the year. So far, I think they may be right indeed.
I'm glad everyones enjoying it as much as i do!

Prraimm

Awards
is it less effective if it's taken with more than 8 ounces of water? such as 1 scoop mixed with a 500 mL bottle of water.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my second tub and I actually upped my calories and carb consumption and I'm still leaning out pretty good. Just added AE with it today. I could imagine how this would lean me out on a straight cut. Def supp of the year thus far.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my second tub and I actually upped my calories and carb consumption and I'm still leaning out pretty good. Just added AE with it today. I could imagine how this would lean me out on a straight cut. Def supp of the year thus far.
A great lean bulk stack...AE with Alphamine. Lets you do things like up the calories and not get fat...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
is it less effective if it's taken with more than 8 ounces of water? such as 1 scoop mixed with a 500 mL bottle of water.
Works the same, just desired taste. I mix mine with 500 ml.