AlphaMax Xt giveaway!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
On my 4th day of Alphamax XT and I've noticed a couple of things. I've a strange disconnected feeling that I just can't put my finger on. I'm guessing it's my test rising as I'm getting easily irritated and a bit anxious although things at work aren't the best right now. I've extra ashwagandha ksm66 here so I'm wondering should I add some to calm me down or just keep things as they are til I get used to the feeling on XT. Workouts have been pretty solid since I started.
I would give it two more days, and try to see if things at work can get better. If this continues I would discontinue use. I haven't used ksm66 yet so I personally can't tell you to add more. I think AntM1564 can help you more on that part

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my 4th day of Alphamax XT and I've noticed a couple of things. I've a strange disconnected feeling that I just can't put my finger on. I'm guessing it's my test rising as I'm getting easily irritated and a bit anxious although things at work aren't the best right now. I've extra ashwagandha ksm66 here so I'm wondering should I add some to calm me down or just keep things as they are til I get used to the feeling on XT. Workouts have been pretty solid since I started.
You could try extra KSM, but AlphaMax XT already contains 600mg. I honestly just think it is a stress thing. You stated things at work aren't the best. A natural test booster is going to take a little more than 4 days to kick in. The only thing that will probably be felt in a four day period is the ZMA and L-dopa, which should help sleep. I think the irritated feeling and aggressiveness is more or less placebo at this point. Many people use real hormones and do not have those symptoms.

It sounds like a combo of two things, stress from work and a placebo effect. Try to leave work at work and do not bring it home with you, if possible. Try to find something to help you de-stress.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You could try extra KSM, but AlphaMax XT already contains 600mg. I honestly just think it is a stress thing. You stated things at work aren't the best. A natural test booster is going to take a little more than 4 days to kick in. The only thing that will probably be felt in a four day period is the ZMA and L-dopa, which should help sleep. I think the irritated feeling and aggressiveness is more or less placebo at this point. Many people use real hormones and do not have those symptoms.

It sounds like a combo of two things, stress from work and a placebo effect. Try to leave work at work and do not bring it home with you, if possible. Try to find something to help you de-stress.
I think you could be spot on ANTM because work has been stressful but by this weekend that should have sorted itself out. Another thing your right about is sleep,last few nights I've slept like a baby even with being stressed so thoroughly looking forward to this run

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you could be spot on ANTM because work has been stressful but by this weekend that should have sorted itself out. Another thing your right about is sleep,last few nights I've slept like a baby even with being stressed so thoroughly looking forward to this run
I understand the work thing. I finally got a big boy job this past year, high school teaching, and I try to use the advice I gave to you; leave work at work and do not bring it home. It is tough though. Sometimes things happen at work that are hard to leave there and they come with you.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else want a chance to try Alphamax XT?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean you're close to choosing? I have 2 bottles of the OG just waiting to be opened and I have no will power when it comes to supps I'm weak as **** haha

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint supplement? You pansy!

Just joking, that's good.
Might have to retract my application. Shoulder is killing me lately and would likely skew my results. Have a joint supplement on the way, so if it works and y'all haven't selected I'll unretract

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Does this mean you're close to choosing? I have 2 bottles of the OG just waiting to be opened and I have no will power when it comes to supps I'm weak as **** haha
looking at saturday close and winners sunday with this rate

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bump, about to start an 8week run tomorrow of this and I can't wait personally

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week in on my run and the stress thing at work was resolved yesterday and I feel a lot better,workouts on the Alphamax XT are still solid and aggression in the gym is good, sleep is brilliant at the minute and libido has risen slightly, overall I'm feeling well and looking forward to the next 7 weeks.
Was tempted to add lax or epi or even new anabeta elite as I loved my last run of it but wanna see what the XT can do on its own.
Only other things I'm taking is:

isopro 97 unflavoured whey
Sunflower lecithin
Pes ergonine
Oximega fish oil

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a week in on my run and the stress thing at work was resolved yesterday and I feel a lot better,workouts on the Alphamax XT are still solid and aggression in the gym is good, sleep is brilliant at the minute and libido has risen slightly, overall I'm feeling well and looking forward to the next 7 weeks.
Was tempted to add lax or epi or even new anabeta elite as I loved my last run of it but wanna see what the XT can do on its own.

Sunflower lecithin
Pes ergonine
Oximega fish oil
I would run AlphaMax XT for four weeks solo before stacking it. That will give you a very good idea on how well it treats you. I would stack it with Epi. I know ABE is more than just an F95 product, but more than 50mg (the dose in AlphaMax XT, is not needed.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

Sunflower lecithin
Pes ergonine
Oximega fish oil
i would save the other supps you want to take for later. There comes a point where it's diminishing returns. I know it's very tempting but just put them out of sight :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sunflower lecithin
Pes ergonine
Oximega fish oil
That's great to hear! Ashwagandha is one of my favorite ingredients for just feeling good overall (less stress/anxiety), and tongkat ali is definitely my favorite ingredient for libido.

I would run AlphaMax XT for four weeks solo before stacking it. That will give you a very good idea on how well it treats you. I would stack it with Epi. I know ABE is more than just an F95 product, but more than 50mg (the dose in AlphaMax XT, is not needed.
This is good advice. While you're already noticing some benefits, one week isn't a long time at all, and more benefits and/or continuations of current benefits should be noticed over the next few weeks. While more subjective improvements (like libido) often don't take long at all to manifest, other, more objective criteria (such as strength, body composition, etc) take a bit longer to be significant/noticeable. You don't want too many variables at once, especially when you already have some pretty nice variables introduced. :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Going to close this up and choose winners this weekend, with winner being announced either tomorrow night or monday morning!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would be interested in this since it would fit perfectly for what I'm doing. I'm 29yrs old have a Log I can link you to on here from last year (un sponsored), I just finished a 10 week cut on mild anabolic cycle and taking Viron in my PCT now with a Serm. But in 3 weeks I will be finished with my PCT & looking to make a Natty Stack for a 8 week run during a Recomp. I used your Hypermax XT a few times with good results so I would be willing to use this for my recomp.

Oh & I live in the US.

Here is my first & only log to see if this fits what you like to see in them.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271262-ostalean-androvar-epiandrosterone.html
You know I can
congrats you two! Go ahead and send AntM1564 your info and we can't wait to see the logs!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Woo. Excited to see your guys results and experiences!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Congrats you 2, I'll be starting on he OG tomorrow

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity guys, looking forward to running this.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. Looking forward to your logs

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting on hvactech if no info is received tomorrow, we will go with one logger.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, please link up logs in this thread when they are up.