Alphamax flagged as containing Testosterone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Custims arnt silly, they prob just chose "testosterone" as the flag but they hand off all flagged stuff to your equivalent of our Medsafe. They'll read the label, check it iff against banned ingredients then either send it or send you a letter.

Theyre arnt going to prosecute you for importing a supplement unless you repeatedly try to do it. Theyre aware people dont really know whats in then so they give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ive had so many seizures and letters that I dont even care anymore
I know a lot of threads would be avoided by this being seen first.

Reps

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome customer service from both companies here, it's great there are still people doing business in this manner.

FYI testosterone does come in pill form, testosterone undecanote. It's bioavailablity is crap but it is still produced and sold for some reason.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Awesome customer service from both companies here, it's great there are still people doing business in this manner.

FYI testosterone does come in pill form, testosterone undecanote. It's bioavailablity is crap but it is still produced and sold for some reason.
The only testosterone undecanoate I know is injectable (nebido) thats used for TRT from every 2 up to 4 month doses. I bet oral form will be like sugar effective wise!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only testosterone undecanoate I know is injectable (nebido) thats used for TRT from every 2 up to 4 month doses. I bet oral form will be like sugar effective wise!
Pretty much lol. It's a capsule with the test suspended in an oil, overpriced crap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much lol. It's a capsule with the test suspended in an oil, overpriced crap.
I think androgel is only 20% absorbed at the most and it is used daily and is 500% more expensive than injectable cyp, it makes no sense!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think androgel is only 20% absorbed at the most and it is used daily and is 500% more expensive than injectable cyp, it makes no sense!!!
No, it really doesn't. I guess some people just need that option.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol I really ought to just suck it up and go the OG way. Certainly easier than trying to as well as having to worry about - getting things through customs. I never really thought much of it until this happened and now any time I get something I'm like fuuuuu please don't take my ****.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, it really doesn't. I guess some people just need that option.
so I am guessing that performax is aware of the ineffectiveness of oral testosterone and would not risk their reputation for something they already know would be ineffective...I can see spiking with something like a ED drug, but oral testosterone makes zero sense....I give the folks at performax credit for more sense and credibilty than to do something so outright stupid, imo.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Androgel works brilliantly for me

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Oral Testosterone undecanoate (mostly known as Andriol) is not that bad (ofcourse, it cant be compared to Injections). The good thing with andriol is, it goes trough the lymphatic system and not the liver. So it will not be "destroyed" by the liver. Many people do prefer Andriol than Testgel/androgel because androgel absorption depends on skin types++

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oral Testosterone undecanoate (mostly known as Andriol) is not that bad (ofcourse, it cant be compared to Injections). The good thing with andriol is, it goes trough the lymphatic system and not the liver. So it will not be "destroyed" by the liver. Many people do prefer Andriol than Testgel/androgel because androgel absorption depends on skin types++
are you saying that it would be feasible for a company to include andriol in a otc product that sells for around $35?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way matt, dont ever make it seem like you really want your parcel badly when speaking with customs officials. Ever. Youd just be askin for them to become hyper suspicious. Just let themdo their thing . They take time sometimes, i know all too well. Only contact them if they send for you...
Not like he is waiting for a case of blow or H it's freaking supplements that are not even technically banned in canada. He has every right to demand his property.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Now I wonder if there are some Canadian postmen getting swole and ripped on confiscated supps.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Now I wonder if there are some Canadian postmen getting swole and ripped on confiscated supps.
Probably those pricks. Probably chugging back on my alphamax and ep1c Unlesshed laughin their asses off getting all kinds of gains.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you saying that it would be feasible for a company to include andriol in a otc product that sells for around $35?
Haha no , not at all. All companies are interested to earn money and not lose!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha no , not at all. All companies are interested to earn money and not lose!
lol....it would be just plain stupid to intentionally add testosterone to a otc supplement, the fda are off their f'ing rockers!!!!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Still nothing sadly. But my Tr3st made it through!!! Supersaiyan mode incoming

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice - test in Alphamax? Good thing Nutriverse is offering 20% off the performax labs line - see supplement deals section for more info! ;)

Gains bruh!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Nice - test in Alphamax? Good thing Nutriverse is offering 20% off the performax labs line - see supplement deals section for more info! ;)

Gains bruh!
Ahh yes. Heartlessly promote in the trails of my sorrow. You sick bastard. Me and the morning news team over at Orbit already have sales on performax labs products. So why don't you beat it evening news team!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Not like he is waiting for a case of blow or H it's freaking supplements that are not even technically banned in canada. He has every right to demand his property.
Arimistane is banned in Canada.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I wonder if it's possible to just return the package to sender for a refund.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arimistane is banned in Canada.
Was unaware. Not legal to sell and not legal to posses are two different things here in the usa sometimes at least. I was hoping this was the case.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Was unaware. Not legal to sell and not legal to posses are two different things here in the usa sometimes at least. I was hoping this was the case.
Yeah there wont be any penalization but the supps are forever gone probably